jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by jackspratt » April 10, 2020, 9:59 am

mickojak wrote:
April 10, 2020, 9:05 am

Don't worry CJ, their memories will come flooding back in about 6 months \:D/
Bloody hillarious, mick - your OP remember

When the poll numbers are slightly positive for the Bloated Orange Bullshiiter, his ratings are "soaring".

Next day, when the true numbers are exposed, and his popularity is actually shrinking, the only poll that counts is the election.

Ya' couldn't make it up. Sounds like you need to get out a bit more. :D

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 10, 2020, 10:08 am

Since haters grab any BS to bolster their spurious claims, they fail to keep in mind that 50 percent of the voters voted for Hillary. They are still butt hurt and will NEVER give Trump credit for anything. This forum still has haters calling Trump silly names as if they were still immature children. Since the last election, people should try to remember that polls mean nothing. Elections mean everything. November will tell the true story.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 10, 2020, 10:16 am

Doodoo wrote:
April 10, 2020, 9:28 am
Finally someone with some logic. The "ELECTION" is what matters not POLLS thanks cjd01

I hope Donny gets the elction won. 4 More years for him to put the US down into the gutter where it will Be Great Again. 4 more years to not listen to his advisors ( he will have fired everyone by then)
Running a business isnt like running a country, Running a country isnt like running a business. It is a fine line between the two of which Donny Quack Quack hasnt discovered yet.
Dont like their products , put a tariff on it
Dont like some people build a wall
Dont like their questions Attack them trying to make them look small ( remember those such people in 8th grade)
Dont like them getting supplies that you haven't had the sense to insure you have. Cut them off regardless of the overall consequences

So I hope Donny gets another 4 years and maybe even more to see what his eventual "America is Great" will look like
Great at least a reply we can debate
Don't like their products etc, I believe most countries have tariffs to protect their industries, look at where we live now and their tariffs, so I believe it's not "Don't like their products" as such but unfortunately part of world trade.

Don't like some people build a wall, Here I totally disagree with you, I'm of the opinion that any country including USA has the right to decide who can enter or not, to me apply for a visa just like we do here, Would you like to arrive at any border crossing here and say "I'm coming in, like it or not" better bring your own shovel and start digging.

Don't like their questions etc, ok but have you listened to some of these questions eg "How many deaths are acceptable to you", "do you feel you have blood on your hands the way you've handled this pandemic"

Don't like them getting supplies etc , I'm not American so don't fully understand the chain of command or responsibility
I believe individual Gov's have a lot of stocking restocking, I will note that the Gov of California (Dem) said that Trump had helped and responded whenever asked.

Seems like I'm a Trump supporter but that's not the case, I believe he's doing the best he can, whether it's good enough or not is another matter, Please go and look at some of our other "Leaders" statements etc

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 10, 2020, 10:36 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 10, 2020, 9:50 am
cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 5:52 am

Have we forgotten how the pollsters gave him virtually zero chance of winning the last election
It seems you have - he was above 40% on most polls for the 4 months preceding the election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwid ... l_election

any way more bigoted drivel
you guys are amazing, but great for comedic entertainment
I'm sure you have an almost inexhaustible store of it. :D
Pratt

Hillary Clinton has clinched the election according to The New York Times, which estimates she has a 93 percent chance of winning.

Using the latest state and national polls, the Times found that Clinton's chances have improved the most in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If Clinton wins those three states she wins the White House, according to the Times' map of the 1,024 paths to the White House.

The Times gives Clinton an 80 percent chance to take Florida, 95 percent to win Pennsylvania and 55 percent to win Ohio. Even if Republican candidate Donald Trump were to win Ohio, Clinton would only have to take North Carolina, which she has a 71 percent chance to win.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 10, 2020, 10:49 am

glalt wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:08 am
Since haters grab any BS to bolster their spurious claims, they fail to keep in mind that 50 percent of the voters voted for Hillary. They are still butt hurt and will NEVER give Trump credit for anything. This forum still has haters calling Trump silly names as if they were still immature children. Since the last election, people should try to remember that polls mean nothing. Elections mean everything. November will tell the true story.
Glalt
a lot of voters (The silent Majority) won't say what they really think or how intend to vote because of this Ultra Left intimidation, we're shouted at ridiculed, and threatened by these keyboard warriors, personally I find them of great amusement, before some discussions with Pratt, I was just sitting at the farm watching the grass grow, actually now that I think about it, was probably more stimulating

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 10, 2020, 11:02 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:36 am

Pratt

Hillary Clinton has clinched the election according to The New York Times, which estimates she has a 93 percent chance of winning.

Using the latest state and national polls, the Times found that Clinton's chances have improved the most in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If Clinton wins those three states she wins the White House, according to the Times' map of the 1,024 paths to the White House.

The Times gives Clinton an 80 percent chance to take Florida, 95 percent to win Pennsylvania and 55 percent to win Ohio. Even if Republican candidate Donald Trump were to win Ohio, Clinton would only have to take North Carolina, which she has a 71 percent chance to win.
FMD - ya' couldn't make it up if you tried.

You tell us in an earlier post that:
........the pollsters gave him virtually zero chance of winning the last election
I give you a reference to probably 100 polls in the last 4 months prior to the election, the vast majority showing Trump at better than 40%.

And the best you can do is respond with a single ie 1 source.

](*,)

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 10, 2020, 11:13 am

Fact #1, Trump will win the next election. Fact #2, the virus came from China. Either a bio lab accident or on purpose or possibly from a market in Wuhan. Fact #3, there is no Santa Claus. Sorry about that.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 10, 2020, 11:29 am

jai yen yen wrote:
April 10, 2020, 11:13 am
there is no Santa Claus
Oh my god, are you serious?

Can I keep the secret from my kids for a few years?
I'm devastated and they will be too :^o
:lol:
Mick

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 10, 2020, 11:59 am

mickojak wrote:
April 10, 2020, 11:29 am
jai yen yen wrote:
April 10, 2020, 11:13 am
there is no Santa Claus
Oh my god, are you serious?

Can I keep the secret from my kids for a few years?
I'm devastated and they will be too :^o
:lol:
Mick
Of course there is a Santa Claus. I WAS Santa until my kids grew up.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 10, 2020, 12:02 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 10, 2020, 11:02 am
cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:36 am

Pratt

FMD - ya' couldn't make it up if you tried.

You tell us in an earlier post that:
........the pollsters gave him virtually zero chance of winning the last election
I give you a reference to probably 100 polls in the last 4 months prior to the election, the vast majority showing Trump at better than 40%.

And the best you can do is respond with a single ie 1 source.

](*,)
Scatt
my 0% was just poetic license

https://www.thewrap.com/every-poll-that ... ald-trump/

As with nearly all data, can be skewed to fit an argument
Your clutching at straws, anyone who watched the election pre coverage knows what the consensus on his winning chances was.
IMHO the egg on face is what has been a major reason why the MSM have tried with no result yet to topple his presidency but as with you guys they won't stop, personally my attitude is there's a new ballot coming, let the people decide
What if he wins?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 10, 2020, 12:25 pm

cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:49 am
...... I was just sitting at the farm watching the grass grow, actually now that I think about it, was probably more stimulating
My advice - resist any temptation to start a debate with the grass.

You don't stand a chance. ;)

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 10, 2020, 1:41 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 10, 2020, 12:25 pm
cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:49 am
...... I was just sitting at the farm watching the grass grow, actually now that I think about it, was probably more stimulating
My advice - resist any temptation to start a debate with the grass.

You don't stand a chance. ;)
Well you've finally given me a reply I can appreciate
That's my kind of humor
I refuse to give up though, now called that grass racist, Misogynist and some other " ists"
I'm saving moronic as a last resort (also have petrol)

86Tiger
udonmap.com

Post by 86Tiger » April 10, 2020, 5:37 pm

cjd01 wrote:
April 10, 2020, 12:02 pm
jackspratt wrote:

What if he wins?

Oh, he is going to win. It is going to be by greatest margin since Reagan.

Count on it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 10, 2020, 6:51 pm

86Tiger wrote:
April 10, 2020, 5:37 pm
jackspratt wrote:

What if he wins?

Oh, he is going to win. It is going to be by greatest margin since Reagan.

Count on it.
Just for posterity - I didn't write that.

Please get your formatting correct, 86. =D>

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 15, 2020, 12:27 pm

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 15, 2020, 5:15 pm

7 of the most ridiculous things Trump has said and done this week

Sanjana Varghese

4 hrs ago
He refused to disavow racist conspiracy theories about Kamala Harris
He threatened to reduce funding for USPS because of mail-in voting
He complained about his hair so much that he’s trying to change shower regulations
He denied asking how to fix the face of Mount Rushmore
He said Harris was one of the 'meanest' senators
He sent a very bizarre tweet about suburban wives voting for him over Joe Biden, making a racist and classist statement about “low income” housing invading their neighbourhoods“
He said he should get the Nobel Peace Prize

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 15, 2020, 5:20 pm

In times of crisis a nation needs a strong leader and DT appears to be just that , no wonder his ratings are improving.

4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS .. is the cry from most of America !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 15, 2020, 6:42 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:20 pm
In times of crisis a nation needs a strong leader and DT appears to be just that , no wonder his ratings are improving.

4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS .. is the cry from most of America !!

DM
Yip, Biden will be lucky to last 2 years with most of them in intensive care. then the race card running mate will be the next 'person of colour to run the USA. Just to keep the 5% of (supposed) oppressed people happy. Wake Up!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 15, 2020, 7:47 pm

I'm a bit confused by the beatings of the UM forum RWNJs.

If the Bloated Orange is so loved, why did he lose the popular vote by 3,000,000 plus last time, and why is he trying to suppress the will of the people this year by defunding the US Post Office this time?

Wake up indeed!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 15, 2020, 8:11 pm

I find it humorous that bigots and racists would be on this forum.

Return to “U.S. Politics”