US Presidential election odds

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Doodoo » December 15, 2020, 8:12 pm

Give it another 35 1/2 days until noon, on the 20th and Joe will be in the drivers seat

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 16, 2020, 7:59 am

Now Mitch has finally abandoned all pretenses, I wonder if people here will do the same
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 16, 2020, 9:19 am

At this time, even giving the Jan 6 Congressional Session...............the election is a done deal. Congrats Biden/Harris.

On Whistler's wagers, can see payouts being delayed until after Inauguration.....but that's just me. Asssss:
- Not sure it was a gentleman's bet. Obviously, if it was a gentleman's bet the loser would of already admitted defeat.
- No clear Terms and Conditions. At least, not one that a Trump Supporter (as should of been expected) couldn't twist and wiggle around.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 16, 2020, 10:04 am

Mosquito wrote:
December 16, 2020, 9:19 am
At this time, even giving the Jan 6 Congressional Session...............the election is a done deal. Congrats Biden/Harris.

On Whistler's wagers, can see payouts being delayed until after Inauguration.....but that's just me. Asssss:
- Not sure it was a gentleman's bet. Obviously, if it was a gentleman's bet the loser would of already admitted defeat.
- No clear Terms and Conditions. At least, not one that a Trump Supporter (as should of been expected) couldn't twist and wiggle around.
Maybe they read this...
deal or no deal.jpg

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 16, 2020, 10:49 am

Got a message from one of the three. have agreed tp settle wager on Friday. Interestingly mickojak and one other is confident that the courts will overturn the results. I said if that happens, I will naturally honour my word.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » December 17, 2020, 3:13 pm

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 17, 2020, 5:29 pm

1ig8t7.jpg

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 17, 2020, 5:44 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 17, 2020, 5:29 pm
1ig8t7.jpg
Mickojak decided not to pay up.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » December 17, 2020, 5:51 pm

No,
You have no idea

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 17, 2020, 7:16 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 17, 2020, 5:51 pm
No,
You have no idea
mickojak, just want to confirm that after the 6 Jan 2021 Congressional Electoral College Session results (per your fantasy youtube video) you'll be honoring the wager?? Just would like some confirmation on the wager, as seems (maybe just me) you previously played with the exact terms and agreement.

sorry, i know i don't have dog in the fight......but would like some clarity.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » December 17, 2020, 7:41 pm

Mosquito wrote:
December 17, 2020, 7:16 pm
mickojak, just want to confirm that after the 6 Jan 2021 Congressional Electoral College Session results (per your fantasy youtube video) you'll be honoring the wager?? Just would like some confirmation on the wager, as seems (maybe just me) you previously played with the exact terms and agreement.

Well, it just happens to be none of your business, so stay out of it

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 17, 2020, 7:57 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 17, 2020, 7:41 pm
Mosquito wrote:
December 17, 2020, 7:16 pm

Well, it just happens to be none of your business, so stay out of it
Thanks for answering the question. Guess I was right about it not being a gentleman's bet (would of required both parties to be gentlemen).

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 17, 2020, 8:21 pm

Guys. Trekkertony did the right thing. A bit late in my opinion, but he has been consistent and honest in supporting his view that Dec 14 was the tipping point.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » December 17, 2020, 8:45 pm

I never said or took it as a gentlemans bet, it was just a bet.
Thats obviously your personal take on a situation that you are not involved in.

Also, as far as i know gentlemen dont poke their noses into other peoples business, so obviously you are no gentleman either.
Pot calling the kettle black?

So, please, just mind your own business.
If you want to get involved, place a bet with someone and get your rocks off that way.
You've obviously got little else to do?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 17, 2020, 9:00 pm

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 17, 2020, 9:09 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 17, 2020, 3:13 pm
Oh, dear!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZNXdl8038&t=39s
Well, at least theoretically, there could still be a different result come January 6th. That said, however, it's worth noting that Senator McConnell (Republican leader in the Senate) has accepted that Joe Biden is the President-Elect and has been urging Republican senators not to challenge the vote on January 6th. Obviously no such challenge will get anywhere in the House given that the Republicans are a minority there.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 17, 2020, 10:14 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 17, 2020, 8:45 pm
I never said or took it as a gentlemans bet, it was just a bet.
Thats obviously your personal take on a situation that you are not involved in.

Also, as far as i know gentlemen dont poke their noses into other peoples business, so obviously you are no gentleman either.
Pot calling the kettle black?

So, please, just mind your own business.
If you want to get involved, place a bet with someone and get your rocks off that way.
You've obviously got little else to do?

General a gentleman would step in, if he sees what would be considered a scam. Clearly our definition of gentlemen differ.

From your response "I never said or took it as a gentlemans bet, it was just a bet." you've confirmed the non-gentlemen's bet. =D> =D>

On pot calling the kettle black. Never indicated I was a gentleman (just indicated, you might not be......just using your posts as a reference), but I do have certain standards that I live by.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 17, 2020, 10:20 pm

Udon Map wrote:
December 17, 2020, 9:09 pm
mickojak wrote:
Oh, dear!!!!

Well, at least theoretically, there could still be a different result come January 6th. That said, however, it's worth noting that Senator McConnell (Republican leader in the Senate) has accepted that Joe Biden is the President-Elect and has been urging Republican senators not to challenge the vote on January 6th. Obviously no such challenge will get anywhere in the House given that the Republicans are a minority there.
Also, worth noting that both the Senate and House majority vote is required for a challenge to be upheld.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 17, 2020, 10:34 pm

Mosquito wrote:
December 17, 2020, 10:20 pm
Udon Map wrote:
mickojak wrote:
Oh, dear!!!!

Also, worth noting that both the Senate and House majority vote is required for a challenge to be upheld.
Exactly. The very definition of unlikely.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 18, 2020, 10:54 am

Udon Map wrote:
December 17, 2020, 10:34 pm
Mosquito wrote:
December 17, 2020, 10:20 pm
Udon Map wrote:
mickojak wrote:
Oh, dear!!!!

Exactly. The very definition of unlikely.
But judging by the rhetoric emanating from GOP they are intending as children do to exact revenge one way or the other . Bugger the people whom they represent all about party ideology , sad for the people I think

Return to “U.S. Politics”