US Presidential election odds

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by AlexO » November 7, 2020, 2:37 am

If Biden does win, what's the odds on Kamala Harris becoming the first Lady President of the USA. Old Joe's chances of seeing out 4 years as POTUS are somewhat limited I would have thought. Think the betting would be better than evens.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 7, 2020, 9:00 am

A vid here on vote stealing ..

https://youtu.be/L7sPNXFSwfs

Dm.was hoping the US elections would be old news n drift away from.dominating the bandwidth but alas looknthe opposite .. i for 1 wish it could have just been done n dusted n get on with things but now weeks or even months of blame games lawsuits n BS .

Lest we forget ..voter fraud , stealing votes , postal voting issues or not .. spare a thought members as we too have to suffer postal nightmares here of our own in the name of statto . :lol:

As a local mate said to me yesterday .. what happen in America crazy .. so i schooled him.on the old saying

Couldnt organize a piss up.in a brewery ..

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 7, 2020, 9:02 am

Btw .. previous post link ..dont know this guy but assuming UM US members will

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 7, 2020, 10:19 am

UFF DA!

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 7, 2020, 11:23 am

AlexO wrote:
November 7, 2020, 2:37 am
If Biden does win, what's the odds on Kamala Harris becoming the first Lady President of the USA. Old Joe's chances of seeing out 4 years as POTUS are somewhat limited I would have thought. Think the betting would be better than evens.
I've been thinking the same Alex, nothing on Betfair yet. Since yesterday though she's come in from 1000/1 to 500/1 for this election, only small bets
laid ( price of a cup of coffee) .The longer this goes on I'm sure the odds will continue to creep downwards.
Eg. If you had put £2 on yesterday at 1000/1 yesterday you could have laid it off today @ 500/1 and you'd still be sitting with a free bet of @£2 @ 500/1.
But I tend to agree if Biden does get sworn in I have no doubt she will be at very short odds to be the next President.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 7, 2020, 11:30 am

Joe will be out on his ear basket making with a Biben dribble bib within 12 months .. Harris will.be in the white house quicker than a Patts ladyboy nickin yer loose change

Dm

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 7, 2020, 11:42 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 7, 2020, 9:00 am

Dm.was hoping the US elections would be old news n drift away from.dominating the bandwidth but alas looknthe opposite .. i for 1 wish it could have just been done n dusted n get on with things but now weeks or even months of blame games lawsuits n BS .

Lest we forget ..voter fraud , stealing votes , postal voting issues or not .. spare a thought members as we too have to suffer postal nightmares here of our own in the name of statto . :lol:

As a local mate said to me yesterday .. what happen in America crazy .. so i schooled him.on the old saying

Dm
I’m absolutely against postal voting as it’s open to more fiddles than a Nigel Kennedy collection.Ive been educated on hear that this is quite normal in some states and with Covid It’s been magnified. In normal times without viruses only people who have verifiable reasons such as health that cannot make the polling stations should be allowed to use a postal vote.
Trump will have to admit defeat but from all the information I see America is tearing itself apart and I’m afraid it ain’t gonna get any better in the near future.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 7, 2020, 12:10 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 7, 2020, 9:02 am
Btw .. previous post link ..dont know this guy but assuming UM US members will
Ah yes, the former Democrat Illinois Governor and convicted felon Rod Blagojevich who received a pardon from Trump.
tell-me-again-about-the-axe-you-dont-have-to-grind.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 7, 2020, 12:21 pm

I havent got an axe Tammy .. and its touch n go which is more concerning and playing havoc with my senses

The US election
Air fryer sizes
The strong winds disturbing my foliage
What to have fir lunch
Its saturday should i have a chang kraphong or 2
The current state of tbings at Scunny utd
Covid
Price of rubber
Too many government allocated holiday days
Vote stealing n fraud .. pooyaiban election
Which yoghurts to buy

Omg . Its a hard choice

Dm.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 7, 2020, 12:23 pm

This Rod fella seems to be well connected n in the know regarding the vid topic dont you think .. no bias intended n i cant see anything other than his experienced opinion

Dm.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 7, 2020, 1:14 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 7, 2020, 12:21 pm
I havent got an axe Tammy .. and its touch n go which is more concerning and playing havoc with my senses

The US election
Air fryer sizes
The strong winds disturbing my foliage
What to have fir lunch
Its saturday should i have a chang kraphong or 2
The current state of tbings at Scunny utd
Covid
Price of rubber
Too many government allocated holiday days
Vote stealing n fraud .. pooyaiban election
Which yoghurts to buy

Omg . Its a hard choice

Dm.
Not YOUR axe DM...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 7, 2020, 1:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 7, 2020, 12:23 pm
This Rod fella seems to be well connected n in the know regarding the vid topic dont you think .. no bias intended n i cant see anything other than his experienced opinion

Dm.
Rods axe. Eight years in the federal pen obviously wasn't long enough for him to work out it was only himself that sh*t the bed. Maybe if he'd served his full term before being pardoned by the Republican President with more axes to grind than your average team of lumberjacks?

Good grief!... he's even got Trump's air-hair.
rb.jpg
rb.jpg (66.25 KiB) Viewed 704 times

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 7, 2020, 2:36 pm

Chuchi wrote:
November 7, 2020, 11:42 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm
I’m absolutely against postal voting as it’s open to more fiddles than a Nigel Kennedy collection.Ive been educated on hear that this is quite normal in some states and with Covid It’s been magnified. In normal times without viruses only people who have verifiable reasons such as health that cannot make the polling stations should be allowed to use a postal vote.
Trump will have to admit defeat but from all the information I see America is tearing itself apart and I’m afraid it ain’t gonna get any better in the near future.
How come postal votes, which have been legal and not open to fraud for 118 years, suddenly becomes an issue? Like some gigantic fraud by Democratic and Republican held states, while the US justice department under a very partisan Barr has not raised one single complaint about voter fraud? Churchi, do you understand how in 2020, the use of bar codes, double sealed envelops, verification of signatures, sealed, secure voting boxes, ironclad procedures, verification of voter by a third party all work together to make postal voting secure.

33 million votes were lodged in 2016 when Trump won the election, no complaints then. The regulations and multiple verification processes, are no different in 2020.

What has changed was Trump, with the full knowledge that many Democrats had been advised to use the safe postal voting option to avoid COVID, so he starting building distrust in the system early so he could claim fraud to the gullible when he knew the late counted postal votes, which he knew would be overwhelmingly in favour of Democrats would occur. A kinda 'I told you so'. Working on the basis that a lie told often enough becomes believable.

Now the lies have been tested in courts across the USA, courts stacked with Republican judges and they have stated without exception that the claims of fraud have no merit.

Churchi, only the very gullible could believe these lies in the face of reality.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 7, 2020, 3:15 pm

Barney wrote:
November 5, 2020, 5:25 pm
Whistler wrote:Sportsbet Australia is now paying out on a Biden winning bet. mickojak, Tony and Thor you all got closer than I would have thought. I think I should donate 25% of my winnings to a local charity. Welcome suggestions from forum members.
Did you have money on Shorten.
They also paid out his win even before counting.
Then paid again when Morrison came out the victor.
A game played by betting agencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barney,

No Barney, I had no money on Shorten. I am not sure I could have, I couldn't stand the guy and could never have placed a bet on the man. I resigned from the labor party in February that year on that very basis.

I am also proud to say that Shorten couldn't stand me either when I was a branch president. He hated people who supported democracy within the party and turned a blind eye to party rorts appointing delegates and candidates. Me especially when I lived up to my name here.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 7, 2020, 3:19 pm

Just for grins.

Sportsbet paid out all earlier bets on Biden, but have reopened the book

Biden $1.06 Trump $9.00
(Maximum bet per account is $25)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 7, 2020, 5:09 pm

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 7, 2020, 6:41 pm

Just been checking, Old Joe (if he wins/is ever sworn in) will be by 8 years, older than the previous oldest person ever to be sworn in, yes you guessed it DT at 70 in 2016. (not 2018 statto). If he manages to complete a 4 year term in office as POTUS then the visions of an 82 year old having his finger on a planet ending nuclear arsenal must strike a little fear into people. Many, many 82 year olds have difficulty remembering what they had for breakfast by lunchtime and some even wear adult nappies due to loss of control of mental or muscular functions. I would be similarly worried about DT having his finger on the button at 78. Just an observation.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 7, 2020, 6:50 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 7, 2020, 2:36 pm
Chuchi wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm
How come postal votes, which have been legal and not open to fraud for 118 years, suddenly becomes an issue? Like some gigantic fraud by Democratic and Republican held states, while the US justice department under a very partisan Barr has not raised one single complaint about voter fraud? Churchi, do you understand how in 2020, the use of bar codes, double sealed envelops, verification of signatures, sealed, secure voting boxes, ironclad procedures, verification of voter by a third party all work together to make postal voting secure.

33 million votes were lodged in 2016 when Trump won the election, no complaints then. The regulations and multiple verification processes, are no different in 2020.

What has changed was Trump, with the full knowledge that many Democrats had been advised to use the safe postal voting option to avoid COVID, so he starting building distrust in the system early so he could claim fraud to the gullible when he knew the late counted postal votes, which he knew would be overwhelmingly in favour of Democrats would occur. A kinda 'I told you so'. Working on the basis that a lie told often enough becomes believable.

Now the lies have been tested in courts across the USA, courts stacked with Republican judges and they have stated without exception that the claims of fraud have no merit.

Churchi, only the very gullible could believe these lies in the face of reality.
I guess if this gets canceled because of post in votes ,that means every president for the last 118 years were fake elections too. I'm an anarchist and its great trump is proving democracy is a sham, a con . good on trump for proving it :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 7, 2020, 6:58 pm

Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body. It may also refer to a society or group of people that entirely rejects a set hierarchy. ... In practical terms, anarchy can refer to the curtailment or abolition of traditional forms of government and institutions.

Your married Dean so not a true anarchist LOL

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 7, 2020, 7:28 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 7, 2020, 2:36 pm
Chuchi wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm

Whistler you’ve seemed to linked my statement exclusively to the USA ,only the gullible would believe that postal voting is not open to fraud.

Return to “U.S. Politics”