US Presidential election odds

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by GT93 » August 29, 2020, 3:58 am

We shouldn't discount the possibility of the Trump pandemic virus finally catching up with the draft dodger. He seems to be taking some risks.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » August 29, 2020, 4:38 am

Trump will win, nothing else to say.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 29, 2020, 8:37 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
August 28, 2020, 9:54 pm
1982 Cox Plate - Kingston Town.

Just listen to Commentators words, along with his statement "..Kingston Town can't win..".
There is no doubt that Kingston Town would have made a far better president than the BOB.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 29, 2020, 10:33 am

My younger sister was a democrat. Since the violent riots, she is now calling them dumbocrats. I wonder how many other democrats have converted?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 29, 2020, 10:51 am

Im hoping there will be the normal presidential debates ... always great viewing... with Pelosi n other dems pushing NOT to have the debates telling me they know Trump will rip Joey boy a new one on that stage.

To coin a famous Warner bros saying ..THATS ENTERTAINMENT FOLKS !!!!

Im predicting a far closer election race n result that some others are predicting .. Trump win by very slim margin.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 29, 2020, 4:07 pm

glalt wrote:
August 29, 2020, 10:33 am
My younger sister was a democrat. Since the violent riots, she is now calling them dumbocrats. I wonder how many other democrats have converted?
Oh wow! Yet another puerile, schoolyard label from the right wing's bottomless repository of puerile, schoolyard labels.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 29, 2020, 5:19 pm

tamada wrote:
August 29, 2020, 4:07 pm
glalt wrote:
Oh wow! Yet another puerile, schoolyard label from the right wing's bottomless repository of puerile, schoolyard labels.
Question is why would you change political party because of riots ? In the UK people vote on policies like do you want more money for health care, pensioners would probably vote for a party whole promised better conditions ,workers vote for better tax cuts.
So what your saying is your sister likes riots , so she will vote for Trump as under his watch riots continue to grow . what she thinks another 4 years will be any different from the last 4 years ? . as an anarchist Trump is my man for the job. He brings discontent ,encourages malice towards each other ,shows empathy for dictators . we're at the point were right wing nut jobs are in the streets shooting citizens dead. Soldiers returning from murdering women and children training in the middle east given jobs as police personnel . All this you would expect from a tin pot 3rd world banana republic . But no .. THE BEST IS YET TO COME . Trump 2020, 2024,2028 , then Trump jr ,then Barron Trump . Hail Cesar :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » August 29, 2020, 8:56 pm

Puerile schoolyard labels from the right wing's bottomless repository? Ironic considering the insults flung by the resident snowflake. We are all blessed with an rectum and the right to express an opinion. Wisdom is knowing which one to use.
If it looks good..and smells good..go for it..

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 29, 2020, 9:00 pm

Do you have a sense of humor

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ShADx4MNS ... ue&start=0

It won't be long before the "Politically Correct" on You Tube (Google), censor it. So much for freedom of expression :-k

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 29, 2020, 10:40 pm

They truly are having a 'Domestic' over there. Question is do we call the cops or just watch them fight it out on the front lawn like a bunch of trailer park enthusiasts . Democracy is in the gutter. Not about policy ,about trash talking your way to the top. The Hee-haw donkey V Dumbo the elephant parties . maybe america is just descending into madness ? Who knows ? But makes good TV ratings for sure
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 30, 2020, 1:41 am

Brit egg tarts . more impotsrtn
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 30, 2020, 6:44 am

Michael Moore a staunch Democrat and an avid Donald Trump hater has given the Democrats the kiss of death for 2020. He was one of the very few Democrats who foresaw the 2016 result. Whistler, is Michael Moore more attuned to the silent majority in the USA than your good self. As a fair and reasonable person, l will waiver the bet re the election outcome

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 30, 2020, 7:32 am

The Trump base isn't a majority. Bunker Boy needs to find some other votes and he's incapable of doing that. Putin, regrettably, isn't.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 30, 2020, 8:53 am

papafarang wrote:
August 29, 2020, 5:19 pm
tamada wrote:
August 29, 2020, 4:07 pm
glalt wrote:
Question is why would you change political party because of riots ? In the UK people vote on policies like do you want more money for health care, pensioners would probably vote for a party whole promised better conditions ,workers vote for better tax cuts.
So what your saying is your sister likes riots , so she will vote for Trump as under his watch riots continue to grow . what she thinks another 4 years will be any different from the last 4 years ? . as an anarchist Trump is my man for the job. He brings discontent ,encourages malice towards each other ,shows empathy for dictators . we're at the point were right wing nut jobs are in the streets shooting citizens dead. Soldiers returning from murdering women and children training in the middle east given jobs as police personnel . All this you would expect from a tin pot 3rd world banana republic . But no .. THE BEST IS YET TO COME . Trump 2020, 2024,2028 , then Trump jr ,then Barron Trump . Hail Cesar :lol:
In my opinion, you would be far better off concentrating on making food. You seem to have a difficult time seeing that democrats politicians ordered out the federal police that were protecting property, and yes, also lives. If you insist on venturing your political opinions, you should be literate enough to see the facts, which obviously elude your tiny mind.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » August 30, 2020, 8:54 am

Bunker Boy vs Basement Biden....whoever wins it is going to be hilarious. The snowies and soy boys are going to go into meltdown..as will Pooloosely..if Sniffer gets carrots. If he wins the biggest winners will be the guys that sell guns!!

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » August 30, 2020, 9:14 am

Glalt, relax. Paps is fully entitled to have an opinion. You are also entitled to think he is a plonker. Let him speak his mind and put that issue beyond doubt.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 30, 2020, 9:39 am

OMG! Three posts in an hour variously invoking rectums, carrots and plonking. I guess Mex's medication parcel finally got here eh?

Maybe they're suppositories?
Last edited by tamada on August 30, 2020, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 30, 2020, 9:49 am

Who is Mex?

I think we've met him before another name.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » August 30, 2020, 9:59 am

Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."

Plonking
play on a musical instrument laboriously or unskillfully.
"people plonking around on expensive instruments"

Plonker

a silly or stupid person

Moron

Armchair pillock who has problems with English.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 30, 2020, 10:04 am

Mex wrote:
August 30, 2020, 9:59 am
Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."

Plonking
play on a musical instrument laboriously or unskillfully.
"people plonking around on expensive instruments"

Plonker

a silly or stupid person

Moron

Armchair pillock who has problems with English.
Looks like we have a(nother) member with OCD or Obsessive Corrective Disorder.

Maybe just a(nother) failed, sad TEFL'er with no mates.

Return to “U.S. Politics”