U.S. Politics

Post Reply
User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. battlespace

Post by GT93 » June 5, 2020, 1:08 am

555 A poster promoting Putin's pro-Trump interests. What's been happening in the American battlespace (my) overnight?



User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7233
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » June 5, 2020, 8:49 am

Cycling while black?
Screenshot_20200605-084730_1.jpg

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » June 5, 2020, 8:57 am

The armoured vehicles and tanks might not be far away. The Chinese government will be pissing themselves laughing.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by papafarang » June 5, 2020, 10:16 am

GT93 wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:57 am
The armoured vehicles and tanks might not be far away. The Chinese government will be pissing themselves laughing.
Already pissing themselves , Hong Kong rioters will get a nasty shock if they try again , the PLA will come in like stormtroopers .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » June 5, 2020, 12:24 pm

President Trump will be taking notes. :lol:

tinpeeba
udonmap.com
Posts: 335
Joined: March 14, 2006, 2:51 am
Location: London or Udon

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tinpeeba » June 6, 2020, 12:34 am

Trump making sure that if he ever gets dragged before a court he can plead insanity.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » June 6, 2020, 1:18 am

:lol: He's a total wally. They aren't going to whack him with the 25th amendment between now and November.

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by RLTrader » June 6, 2020, 6:57 pm

For all you NON Americans and especially you 2 digit Americans, just might want to watch Oliver Stones movie “Nixon” it came out in 1995, strangely I missed seeing it, but after all these years, stumbled across it while searching for something else.

Just might want to give it a view, inside America’s politics, it really should make you re-think things, especially with Trump in the Oval Office? Of course its over 3.5 hours, so beyond most to comprehend.

“It’s just a Movie”, as some will say, but from someone that comes from that time and place, it sure hits home to me. We Live in Strange Times.

Just saying.

if you need a link to find it, just post.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » June 7, 2020, 1:39 pm

I recall seeing the film "All the Presidents Men" with my grandparents. It was a R 16 but my grandmother sweet talked the cinema staff into letting me in. Only a pussy would have made it a R 16 (restricted to those 16 and over). It was a bad language issue. Despite being under 16 I'd already been using the word "****" for over 5 years. But we still aren't allowed to post it here. :shock:

Coming from my part of the world that is really weird.

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by RLTrader » June 9, 2020, 6:06 am

US jobs report CRUSHES 'regime change' operation (Video)
The Duran Quick Take:
The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the stunning U.S. jobs report that show employment regains of 2.5 million jobs in May. Unemployment fell to 13.3% as the U.S. economy starts to recover from the coronavirus lockdown
https://theduran.com/us-jobs-report-cru ... ion-video/

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7233
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » June 9, 2020, 6:47 am

RLTrader wrote:
June 9, 2020, 6:06 am
US jobs report CRUSHES 'regime change' operation (Video)
The Duran Quick Take:
The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the stunning U.S. jobs report that show employment regains of 2.5 million jobs in May. Unemployment fell to 13.3% as the U.S. economy starts to recover from the coronavirus lockdown
https://theduran.com/us-jobs-report-cru ... ion-video/
Meanwhile, in the real news world...

There’s A Glaring, Misleading Error In The May Jobs Report: U.S. May Be At 20% Unemployment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... mployment/

User avatar
JimboPSM
udonmap.com
Posts: 3502
Joined: July 4, 2005, 3:23 pm
Location: Isle of Man / Bangkok / Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by JimboPSM » June 9, 2020, 6:48 am

The May US Jobs reports may be, to say the least, just a tad misleading :^o :^o :^o :^o

From Forbes (8th June 2020):
There’s A Glaring, Misleading Error In The May Jobs Report:
U.S. May Be At 20% Unemployment

Jack Kelly Senior Contributor

On Friday, I reported on the data released from the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, indicating that 2.5 million jobs were added in May. This was followed by an enthusiastic take on how the United States may be turning the corner. Despite all of the negatives, it seemed the U.S. was seeing rays of hope. The stock market, which has shot up since the initial shocks of the Covid-19 pandemic, bolted up after the report, gaining over 700 points and referred to other positive developments.

Unfortunately, after delving into the footnotes of the numbers, it now looks like the jobs report has been inaccurate for the last two months. BLS has admitted that government household survey takers mistakenly counted about 4.9 million people as employed, although they were unemployed.

Had the mistake been corrected, the unemployment rate would have risen to 16.1% in May. The corrected April figure would have been more than 19.5%—rather than 14.7%.

The official response was that the government doesn't correct its survey results for fear of the appearance of political manipulation.....
](*,)

Full article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... c8e15d60d3
.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism (and economic suicide).

Humiliated to have Johnson (a racist, serial liar and hypocrite) as UK Prime Minister.

User avatar
mech_401
udonmap.com
Posts: 845
Joined: August 13, 2018, 3:59 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by mech_401 » June 9, 2020, 3:48 pm

unfortunately , for the last 5 years at least , all your doom & gloom predictions about the u.s.
economy . . . have been wrong? how many times
were you bleating " the dollar is falling , the dollar
is soon to be 20 vs thb , the dollar is in a death
spiral" and you havent been right yet nostradamus

but . . . the ftse is still down 25% on the year? no
incisive political analysis over that whopper?

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by RLTrader » June 9, 2020, 6:55 pm

tamada wrote:
June 9, 2020, 6:47 am


Meanwhile, in the real news world...

:lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12021
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2020, 8:19 pm

I must say, RLT ....... I feel far more comfortable in tamada's news reality than yours'. =;

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12021
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2020, 8:25 pm

mech_401 wrote:
June 9, 2020, 3:48 pm
unfortunately , for the last 5 years at least , all your doom & gloom predictions about the u.s.
economy . . . have been wrong? how many times
were you bleating " the dollar is falling , the dollar
is soon to be 20 vs thb , the dollar is in a death
spiral" and you havent been right yet nostradamus

but . . . the ftse is still down 25% on the year? no
incisive political analysis over that whopper?
25% - are you sure?

Credibility ( :D ) is on the line here.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7233
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » June 10, 2020, 10:38 am

Trump makes baseless claim about man, 75, shoved by police: ‘Could be a set-up?’


"Donald Trump has claimed a 75-year-old man who was hospitalized when police shoved him to the ground at a protest in Buffalo could be “an antifa provocateur” and suggested the incident “could be a set-up”. ...“75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?”...

Trump tagged One America News Network, a far-right conservative news network, in the tweet. Shortly before Trump’s post, OANN ran a segment which made near identical claims to Trump.

OANN, which has spread multiple conspiracy theories, cited the Conservative Treehouse, a conspiracy theory website, as its source.


Trump announced he would designate antifa – the term stands for anti-fascist – as a terrorist group at the end of May. Experts said the proposal is unworkable, and have said there is no actual antifa organization to be defined in such terms.

In reality, antifa relates to a broad spectrum of leftwing groups which are opposed to fascism and the far right."


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... lice-tweet

Winning!

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2168
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by glalt » June 10, 2020, 11:00 am

tamada wrote:
June 10, 2020, 10:38 am
Trump makes baseless claim about man, 75, shoved by police: ‘Could be a set-up?’


"Donald Trump has claimed a 75-year-old man who was hospitalized when police shoved him to the ground at a protest in Buffalo could be “an antifa provocateur” and suggested the incident “could be a set-up”. ...“75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?”...

Trump tagged One America News Network, a far-right conservative news network, in the tweet. Shortly before Trump’s post, OANN ran a segment which made near identical claims to Trump.

OANN, which has spread multiple conspiracy theories, cited the Conservative Treehouse, a conspiracy theory website, as its source.


Trump announced he would designate antifa – the term stands for anti-fascist – as a terrorist group at the end of May. Experts said the proposal is unworkable, and have said there is no actual antifa organization to be defined in such terms.

In reality, antifa relates to a broad spectrum of leftwing groups which are opposed to fascism and the far right."


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... lice-tweet

Winning!
Winning? If you don't realize that antifa is a dangerous violent group of lunatics, you are pretty stupid.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7233
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » June 10, 2020, 11:29 am

glalt wrote:
June 10, 2020, 11:00 am
tamada wrote:
June 10, 2020, 10:38 am
Trump makes baseless claim about man, 75, shoved by police: ‘Could be a set-up?’


"Donald Trump has claimed a 75-year-old man who was hospitalized when police shoved him to the ground at a protest in Buffalo could be “an antifa provocateur” and suggested the incident “could be a set-up”. ...“75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?”...

Trump tagged One America News Network, a far-right conservative news network, in the tweet. Shortly before Trump’s post, OANN ran a segment which made near identical claims to Trump.

OANN, which has spread multiple conspiracy theories, cited the Conservative Treehouse, a conspiracy theory website, as its source.


Trump announced he would designate antifa – the term stands for anti-fascist – as a terrorist group at the end of May. Experts said the proposal is unworkable, and have said there is no actual antifa organization to be defined in such terms.

In reality, antifa relates to a broad spectrum of leftwing groups which are opposed to fascism and the far right."


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... lice-tweet

Winning!
Winning? If you don't realize that antifa is a dangerous violent group of lunatics, you are pretty stupid.
Oops, sorry. Let me try and make this all better,.

Trump quoting a lunatic, far-right, conspiracy-theorist source as fact.

Losing!

There. Is that better now?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7233
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » June 10, 2020, 11:59 am

Are they gone for good? The Trump supporters who regret their vote

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... their-vote

Winning!

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”