U.S. Politics

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by saint » October 25, 2018, 1:20 pm

Immigration that worked for the U S a hundred years or so ago when they were happy to take anyone more or less, and were looking to populate the mid and far west and develop the country , are not what they are looking for today.
For the idiots who insist that its the land of the free and was built on immigration so obviously it should continue , are quite simply deluded. The country has moved on people, and can and should decide whom they want in , and whom they dont .

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 25, 2018, 2:57 pm

Which is why no Americans get up on their soapbox and berate Britons and Aussies when they say, "F--- Off, We're full."

Some don't seem to notice their blatant hypocrisy.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 26, 2018, 12:34 am

First world countries other than those in the EU can cherry pick who they accept if their borders are secure. They often need strong immigration because of ageing populations. More workers are needed to support the elderly.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vlad
udonmap.com

Trumps weekly Rant.

Post by vlad » November 2, 2018, 3:46 pm

Trumpleton has just given the Troops he is sending to its Border, to prevent the surge of Immigrants expected to cross onto US soil permission to Shoot anyone Throwing stones or rocks at them. He is quoted saying " there the same as firearms " Mmm a bit different than a high velocity rifle round I think. Reminiscent of the stoning scene in The Life of Brian.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Re: Trumps weekly Rant.

Post by Sateeb » November 2, 2018, 7:50 pm

Oh great, another Trump topic. It couldn't have been put somewhere like oh I don't know maybe the other one you started.

And in the Udon section too. :roll:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 2, 2018, 10:19 pm

No. really, that's how it works.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 2, 2018, 10:22 pm

If you don't like it Sateeb don't open the page simple.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » November 2, 2018, 10:27 pm

Get that wall up!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 4, 2018, 8:26 pm

Doesn't need a wall Choi Choi he loves the site of Barbed wire in the Morning lol.

Steadily losing the Plot.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » November 7, 2018, 3:57 am

natural barriers like the english channel are
certainly convenient. do you have many illegals
trying to swim over? and Atlantic on other side :-s

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » November 7, 2018, 11:13 am

Senate is going to be Red

pipoz
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 7, 2018, 2:12 pm

... remaining red ... and one more supreme court nomination (advice and consent of that Senate) and the legacy will be cemented. Not based on some fleeting, ephemeral notion of dreams and fantasy, but real, tangible results.

BTW have you noticed how few military strikes the maniacal warhawk conservative president has ordered? Trump appears a veritable Boy Scout compared to his predecessor, the Drone Ranger.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 7, 2018, 9:39 pm

vlad wrote:
November 2, 2018, 3:46 pm
Trumpleton has just given the Troops he is sending to its Border, to prevent the surge of Immigrants expected to cross onto US soil permission to Shoot anyone Throwing stones or rocks at them. He is quoted saying " there the same as firearms " Mmm a bit different than a high velocity rifle round I think. Reminiscent of the stoning scene in The Life of Brian.
Hey! What's good for the Israeli army when faced with teenage Palestinians throwing rocks in East Jerusalem is good enough for the 2nd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 82nd Airborne Division at Tijuana, no?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 8, 2018, 1:29 am

Gun ships at Dawn should do the Trick. The writings on the wall now two Muslim Females have been voted into congress.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 8, 2018, 1:33 am

You should be happy now giggle you have just voted in two Muslims to congress give it a few years you will be the same as us with mostly Muslim in high office.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » November 8, 2018, 5:48 am

mech_401 wrote:
November 7, 2018, 3:57 am
natural barriers like the english channel are
certainly convenient. do you have many illegals
trying to swim over? and Atlantic on other side :-s
I expect you know who will claim they've swum the channel.....

:lol: 8-[

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 8, 2018, 9:47 am

If a nation cannot protect its borders , then it is not a nation. Trumps right to send down the troops .
If this caravan get in through sheer weight of numbers , then it makes a mockery of anyone going through the legal process ,and if they succeed , how many more will follow . It will just like southern Europe all over again . A free for all .

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 8, 2018, 9:50 am

If he lets one lot through you can be sure millions more follow and you're right that it's unfair on the people who are following the legal process, I hope he prevents them entering.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 8, 2018, 10:54 am

vincemunday wrote:
November 8, 2018, 9:50 am
If he lets one lot through you can be sure millions more follow and you're right that it's unfair on the people who are following the legal process, I hope he prevents them entering.
Agree Vince,it would be interesting to hear from immigrants following the legal route rather than the career politicians agenda against one man,probably like most I get the hump when standing in a queue for an hour and just as I get to the front somebody pushes by ,can’t imagine how I would feel somebody illegally getting the right to citizenship before me.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 8, 2018, 1:46 pm

Yes, the Senate is now MORE RED than it was before. The House went blue, but for those unfamiliar with the inner workings of the three branches of government, it is as Trump has characterized it -- still a success.

It's not the end of the world by any means.

The GOP will still control the Senate and get all of Trump's judges and other appointments confirmed easily because that's where all the confirmations happen. The House has nothing to do with that. The courts at every federal level will be filled with Originalists and Constitutionalists -- for life. That means no moonbat judges legislating from the bench. LIBs won't have that avenue to circumvent the law anymore.

The Senate will also be able to head off any House efforts at destruction. Any foolishness passed in the House, still has to go through the Senate. It's got to pass both bodies. And even then, Trump has veto power.

Yes, Trump will still have veto power, and thanks to Obama, some expanded Executive Order power. It was Obama who set all those EO precedents rewriting law, ignoring law, making law, etc. I told all my LIB acquaintances it would come back to bite them if a Republican ever went back into the White House. They just laughed and laughed because they thought Hillary would be there for 8 years. Another major LIB backfire. It was Obama who told us, "If Congress won't act, I will." It was Obama who told us, "I have a pen and a phone." Watch LIB heads explode when Trump follows what Obama started. Democrats are still the undisputed Champions of Unintended Consequences.

Since Dems have some power in one legislative body, they're now going to be in a position where they have to perform in ways that are good for the country -- not good for Dems and illegal aliens. Americans now have two years of many successes by Trump to compare with the next two years. If the next two years are bad for Americans, they will be able to compare and ask themselves, "What's different?" Answer: Dems in the House. If Dems don't perform for Americans, they will not only face a backlash there, but they'll probably elevate Trump to his second term in 2020. Dems faced a backlash in the Senate over their attempt to railroad Kavanaugh. It will happen again in the House if Dems over-reach -- as they tend to always do. Resist and Hate Trump isn't a platform for America.

I'm not worried about Trump compromising with Pelosi and the Dem House on issues because at Trump's heart is America. He's not going to sell the farm. He will get a good, fair deal that won't harm the country. He really doesn't have to do anything except make the same good faith efforts he made before to Dems. If Dems don't deal, two years of gridlock will be good for Trump's re-election. It'll be the Dem's fault. That is all that will have changed. However, LIBs on the street and the LIB Thug Mob will be running around with their hair on fire if Pelosi compromises and helps Trump get good things for Americans. The LIB Thug Mob wants blood. The LIB Thug Mob wants hearings and impeachments and investigations and Trump in jail. When none of that happens (and it won't), and if Trump can get Dems to work for America and Americans instead of undermining the country's main tenets (The Constitution - Free Enterprise - Individual Liberty), it will also be win-win for Trump.

Go ahead and keep thinking that Trump is stupid. He's proven the cheerleaders for failure wrong at every turn and for three years now.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Return to “U.S. Politics”