U.S. Politics

parrot
udonmap.com

Billionaire politician: Summer of Trump

Post by parrot » April 5, 2016, 9:28 pm

As painful as it was to listen to, it reminded me that I made the right decision in my 2008 presidential vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... tics_pop_b

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » April 5, 2016, 9:54 pm

The right choice was Dr. Ron Paul. Although I will admit that Obama, as bad as he's been, was a better choice than McCain. Obama has been pretty bad when it comes to infringing on our rights, invading nations and murdering children and other civilians around the world, but I have little doubt McCain would have us in WWIII right now.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 5, 2016, 10:21 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 6, 2016, 11:59 am

Sanders and Cruz take Wisconsin. Could the winds be changing?
Polls show Cruz stands a better chance than Trump of winning against Clinton.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -4034.html

UFF DA!

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Post by Jsell50 » April 6, 2016, 1:45 pm

And how much did it cost the superpaks? How much more will it cost them to keep the same ole same ole in office. Cruz will never beat either of the Dems. of course I don't think Trump will either but his loss will at least make more real Americans angry at what they are losing...

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 6, 2016, 1:48 pm

It should read "Bad news America!"

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by mathusalah80 » April 6, 2016, 4:16 pm

Surely even the vast majority of our American friends here would agree,(with the exception of Redwolf obviously), that ONE thread on this interminable topic of Trump/the USA election is more than adequate!! I suggest the merging of this thread into the original would make sense?

redwolf
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by redwolf » April 7, 2016, 1:02 am

mathusalah80 wrote:Surely even the vast majority of our American friends here would agree,(with the exception of Redwolf obviously), that ONE thread on this interminable topic of Trump/the USA election is more than adequate!! I suggest the merging of this thread into the original would make sense?
Sorry Mathusulah that's like saying all football threads should be merged because they're all about football.

This thread is intended as a counterpoint to the propaganda post by jsell5555 titled "america's dying" which was really just a pro-trump platform.

So this dear thread was meant to make note of how Trump will actually lose.

Not because the GOP has blown it, but that Millenials probably will bury a chump like trump. Unless the stats supplied by FrazeeDK hold true.

Trump's capacity to just stand and free associate, and say whatever he feels is necessary to "WIN", has gone too far, and "millenial" age voters will teach him that when the day comes.

Unfortunately Hilary is not suitable either. Old power elite. Yawn.

Yet Bernie would not be able to govern even though his heart's in the right place. Our legislative branch would shut him down at every turn.

:-k
Attachments
Selection_999(1193).png
Selection_999(1192).png
Selection_999(1191).png
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 7, 2016, 1:16 am

I'm curious what the Drumpf campaign might mean for politics in other democracies. Others will be watching how well he pushes more than a few voters' buttons.

I read recently that the FBI could potentially really harm Clinton's campaign depending on the outcome of their investigation into her handling of top secret emails. There could yet be a Republican president. Drumpf or lying Ted.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 7, 2016, 1:50 am

I find it interesting that people who are the most concerned about the debt (something that doesn't seem to have an impact on our day to day affairs) are least concerned about climate change or gun control (something that seems to affect our everyday affairs).
It will certainly impact our day to day affairs if the dollar collapses, a very distinct possibility if the debt reaches 24 Trillion dollars, a number that is impossible to wrap my head around.

How much money are we talking about? If you had a job making a hundred dollars a second (nice job), you'd be a millionaire in just over 2 weeks. To become a Billionaire in would take 32 YEARS at the same rate. One billion = a thousand million. A TRILLION dollars is a thousand Billion dollars. Mind boggling.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » April 7, 2016, 4:53 am

I was going to say something the other day about that but figured it wouldn't make any sense to him if he didn't already understand it.

Around half of all of our income tax money goes to paying just the interest on the national debt.

The Federal Reserve just prints the dollars and we, the taxpayers, pay the interest on the debt. This is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, scam in the history of man. There is nothing backing the dollar other than our ability to go around the world and beat people's asses... often times after the maniacs running thing caused the problem. The fiat dollars fund the war machine and the war machine backs it up.

One day when people lose confidence in the dollar and they start flooding back home there will be massive inflation.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » April 7, 2016, 8:08 am

Interesting comments about Clinton:

"What Clinton doesn’t seem to get is that most women don’t think of themselves primarily as women – they think of themselves as individuals and as people who live and work with men and who are just as keen to see their men doing well as themselves. To put women in a box, to gender them to the point that it controls the way they vote and the issues they’re meant to care about, is a huge step backwards for both women and democratic politics. And it seems that, as Clinton’s struggles attest, many women recognise this.

Clinton is just one colossal yawn. She brings nothing to interest to the presidential race. Nothing.

It's hilarious that she regards herself as a 'feminist' when she let her serial abuser of a husband humiliate her in front of the whole world without saying anything - oh, except accusing Lewinski!!"

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... wWlbO8cQeg

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 7, 2016, 1:34 pm

Jsell50 wrote:And how much did it cost the superpaks? How much more will it cost them to keep the same ole same ole in office. Cruz will never beat either of the Dems. of course I don't think Trump will either but his loss will at least make more real Americans angry at what they are losing...
gif uploader

imgurl

More fun with Trump. :lol:
Trump makes it easy for the political comedians. All they have to do is repeat his words verbatim -

He didn't start it -

:lol:
UFF DA!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 7, 2016, 5:50 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 7, 2016, 5:52 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » April 7, 2016, 11:51 pm

Truly mind boggling numbers, particularly if you consider an 8 hour working day

I've really got too much time on my hands :-"
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 8, 2016, 3:33 pm

America dying? had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the demise of our society. Did Trump get mentioned there? Of course. Is he the very best America could do? No, but no one else running would do anything as good for the country. Personally, I don't even like him. I do love America.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by mathusalah80 » April 10, 2016, 10:41 am

[quote="redwolf
This thread is intended as a counterpoint to the propaganda post by jsell5555 titled "america's dying" which was really just a pro-trump platform.
So this dear thread was meant to make note of how Trump will actually lose.

Point taken. =;
In my uninformed, completely nonsensical, opinion,( :-" ;) ; :lol: ) it has always been the situation that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated/elected. To think otherwise would demonstrate the ridiculous belief that this uniquely American process functions democratically to ensure the will of the American people is served, rather than the all powerful cartel which really controls America, behind a puppet President... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Should, by some unlikely miracle, Trump get to the position of "President Apparent", I hope he will take note of history, (Lincoln, The Kennedys, Al Gore and even Reagan), and not make any long term plans. Also probably wise to take out massive Life Insurance cover, as well as to quadruple his personal security detail! :shock:
Next President? 1)Clinton, almost certainly; subject to having done a deal regarding her criminal acts and the High Court Judge appointment. 2) Cruz, who has already demonstrated his lack of scruples' subject to pre-announcing Kasich as his VP. 3) Whoever the Cartel decide meets it's requirements, so probably Cartel prodigy, Speaker Rynne.
Note. I agree with a previous Poster in the view that the pathetic Jeb Bush has to shoulder a great deal of blame for this current Circus! :oops:
=; =; =; =;

maaka
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by maaka » April 10, 2016, 11:31 am

OUTSIDERS VIEW

me I have no idea of US politics, or Presidents, other than what we have had to except downunder over the decades..and we have had some doosees..from peanut farmer to forgetful bush

I like Trump..shoots from the hip..says things the ordinary man can understand...he made a billion then lost it all, and made it back again, so he must be good at something..sure he puts his foot in it, but which Pres hasnt.

America with a woman as President, no,,,( sorry ladies ) it appears to be a Boys Only Club to me..
sure Hillary knows it all, but can be alittle bit stupid at times with her emails...

the other dude Bernie is it, is way to old, no matter what he says.

Obviously from Trumps successful attack on Mexicans, the name Cruz might just put afew off...

to be honest there wasnt a decent one amongst hem to start,,,

good luck

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 10, 2016, 11:42 am

"to be honest there wasnt a decent one amongst hem to start,,,"

Most decent ones either don't want the job or are honest with themselves enough to know they couldn't get elected in the current political climate. the majority in America doesn't want a smart president, they want one who will provide for them!

Return to “U.S. Politics”