December 16, 2020, 8:15 am
mickojak wrote:
December 15, 2020, 7:13 am
Don't count your chickens yet.

It aint finished

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylva ... 18147.html
the truth

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/2020- ... f-electors
It's a done deal w/ both Senate and House Republican Leadership acknowledging Biden/Harris' Election Win the 6 Jan Congressional Session is just a formality.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » December 16, 2020, 10:04 am

Mosquito wrote:
December 16, 2020, 9:26 am
Whistler wrote:
mickojak wrote:

It aint finished

the truth

It's a done deal w/ both Senate and House Republican Leadership acknowledging Biden/Harris' Election Win the 6 Jan Congressional Session is just a formality.
No. Congress's approval means absolutely nothing in the Trumpista's eyes.

However, Putin has congratulated Biden.

The boot is (well) in.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 16, 2020, 11:17 am

tamada wrote:
December 16, 2020, 10:04 am
Mosquito wrote:
December 16, 2020, 9:26 am
Whistler wrote:
mickojak wrote:

It aint finished

the truth

No. Congress's approval means absolutely nothing in the Trumpista's eyes.

However, Putin has congratulated Biden.

The boot is (well) in.

For Info Only (highly unlikely / near impossible with Dems holding the House and Mitch (and Putin) acknowledging Biden as the President Elect).

(Just imagine if Republican's held both the Senate and House)

6 Jan's Congressional Session.
Electoral Votes can be contested and thrown out, if both the House and Senate majority reject them. In the case where neither candidate has the required 270 votes.....this happens!!

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 electoral votes?
If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress.

The House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes. Each State delegation has one vote and it is up to the individual States to determine how to vote. (Since the District of Columbia is not a State, it has no State delegation in the House and cannot vote). A candidate must receive at least 26 votes (a majority of the States) to be elected.

The Senate elects the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most electoral votes. Each Senator casts one vote for Vice President. (Since the District of Columbia is has no Senators and is not represented in the vote). A candidate must receive at least 51 votes (a majority of Senators) to be elected.

If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.

Then, If the House is unable to elect a President by the January 20 inauguration day, the 20th Amendment
provides that the Vice President-elect would act as President until the impasse is resolved. If
neither a President nor Vice President has been chosen by inauguration day, the Presidential
Succession Act applies, under which the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President
pro tempore of the Senate, or a Cabinet officer, in that order, would act as President until a
President or Vice President qualifies.

(Nancy as temporary President horror story).

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 16, 2020, 11:42 am

The deniers no longer seem to be relying on January 6.

According to Trump and Epoch News, the courts will throw out the results based on the Dominion software scam.

They claim that the software is pre-programmed to reject 60 odd percent of votes. These votes then go to electoral staff who change the vote from Trump to Biden and then process again. They claim audit trails have been deleted, so the scam is untraceable.

They claim to have files on USB sticks attached to the servers proving this conspiracy.

It would be possible to create a lot of files and put them on a USB stick, edit file properties etc. But in the unlikely event that the Courts would order a forensic examination of that type of evidence, how could anybody possibly prove it came from a dominion infected server? How could you prove how many votes were altered?

The 'auditor' who discovered this scam is a Texan Republican politician who has no qualifications in IT.

You have to give the deniers full marks for following the adage 'if at first you don't succeed, cheat'.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 16, 2020, 3:30 pm

To quote one of my favourite film.lines .. Loyd to Mary Swanson in Dumb n Dumber

SO YOUR SAYING THERE IS A CHANCE ?????? :lol:

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 17, 2020, 7:00 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 16, 2020, 11:42 am
The deniers no longer seem to be relying on January 6.

According to Trump and Epoch News, the courts will throw out the results based on the Dominion software scam.

They claim that the software is pre-programmed to reject 60 odd percent of votes. These votes then go to electoral staff who change the vote from Trump to Biden and then process again. They claim audit trails have been deleted, so the scam is untraceable.

They claim to have files on USB sticks attached to the servers proving this conspiracy.

It would be possible to create a lot of files and put them on a USB stick, edit file properties etc. But in the unlikely event that the Courts would order a forensic examination of that type of evidence, how could anybody possibly prove it came from a dominion infected server? How could you prove how many votes were altered?

The 'auditor' who discovered this scam is a Texan Republican politician who has no qualifications in IT.

You have to give the deniers full marks for following the adage 'if at first you don't succeed, cheat'.
Whistler you seem to forget the hard copy ballots and the hand/tabulation recounts in 3 or was it 4 contested states.
Also, considering Trump won Texas don't see where cheating (more likely, another story of election fraud) would effect the final electoral count. Expect this won't even make it to court, as someone would have to go on record (not just claims, actual evidence and where / who obtained it) thus opening that person(s) up to federal charges.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 17, 2020, 8:07 pm

Mossie,

Facts are no longer front of mind with people who have over time become so delusional that the only consideration in their minds is that Donald Trump is near to god.

Ephesians 4:27
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 17, 2020, 8:09 pm

One for semper

2 Timothy 4:3-4

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 19, 2020, 7:52 am

If Hillary and the Dems were sore losers in 2016, Trump and the GOP are sore losers on steroids in 2020.

The AZ sh*tshow is this in a nutshell.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/arizona ... d=74625518

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 19, 2020, 9:23 am

And what about the $250 million + Trump still has from his loyal supporter donations, i.e. suckers? This alleged "billionaire" scammed these individuals and now he is sitting on a gold mine, and these individuals are going to continue to send him money. For what? And he has free reign now to do whatever he wants to with that money. Too sick. Can't make this s*** up.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » December 21, 2020, 5:05 pm

If you guys want this idiot to rule the free World, you need your heads read ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 21, 2020, 5:10 pm

Aardvark wrote:
December 21, 2020, 5:05 pm
If you guys want this idiot to rule the free World, you need your heads read ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I
Bit late for that now, eh?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 21, 2020, 5:25 pm

Aardvark wrote:
December 21, 2020, 5:05 pm
My head doesn't need to be read.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 21, 2020, 5:29 pm

Joe's a genius compared to the alternative.

But as Tamada says, too late to complain now. :D

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 21, 2020, 5:59 pm

Fake News! Fake News!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 21, 2020, 7:02 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 17, 2020, 8:09 pm
One for semper

2 Timothy 4:3-4
Nice try Whistler, but a very bad application of Scripture. The Word of God is spiritually discerned and not intellectually discerned, and lest you have the Spirit of God dwelling in you, one won't have a clue how to make this application. It's referring to those who hear the preaching of God's Word and turn away from it to listen to preachers, teachers and evangelists who will tell them things that don't offend them...things their ears yearn to hear that appeal to their flesh. A good example of this is Joel Osteen who has the largest church in America and preaches a motivational message every Sunday, never talks about sin and seldom tells people how to be saved from God's wrath to come. If he were preaching the convicting message of God's Word, there's no way he could fill that stadium. People would be running for the Gulf of Mexico at warp speed to get away from the convicting power of God's Spirit. Now back to my movie... I'm done! Thanks for bringing me out of hibernation!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 22, 2020, 10:13 am

I see as I predict4ed the Man-child is in meltdown mode now thinking about martial law( although thinking is a bit of a stretch ) . Plus other actions as he vents his fury at a country he feels has let him down. I feel for the Mr Average American and hope the curtains are pulled back in time from the collective Republican eyes as to what is really happening.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 22, 2020, 10:46 am

I remember when Joel Osteen bought The Summit sports arena after the Houston Rockets won the NBA and moved to their more expensive digs downtown. Particularly pissed me and my mates off as we had given up on ever affording regular tickets for Houston's major sport franchises (the Astros had already relocated to "The Ballpark at Union Station" and The Texans new stadium needed paying for). We were enjoying great, cheap, west side ice hockey with the short-lived Houston Aeros when Osteen's God machine made them also move to the down town Toyota center.

So you're suggesting that God's loving and forgiving benevolence is a money-spinning sham? It really is all kneeling in penitence surrounded by fire and brimstone after all? If I had known that, I would have stuck with the "wee Free" church.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 22, 2020, 10:50 am

Too bad you missed the Houston Colt 45s with their great uniforms, cheap seats and mosquito filled Colt stadium.

https://www.chron.com/local/history/maj ... 406125.php
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 22, 2020, 1:08 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 22, 2020, 10:50 am
Too bad you missed the Houston Colt 45s with their great uniforms, cheap seats and mosquito filled Colt stadium.

https://www.chron.com/local/history/maj ... 406125.php
Great read, thanks!

Return to “U.S. Politics”