U.S. Politics

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 12, 2020, 1:20 pm

DM, never too late?

However, your lack of decorum persists by posting this rubbish about Harris being POTUS. You may think this is a bit funny, but it wears thin on people who would prefer accuracy to mendacity. We have had to put up with your BS for months,. Now the election is over.

Trump lost, Biden won. Is that too much for you to admit?

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 12, 2020, 6:32 pm

Now that Trump has definitively lost, I doubt his attention span will sustain him much longer. Forget about a 78 year old Trump being a force in 2024.

The guy needs his cult to reinforce his desire for adulation like a smack addict wants his next hit. Now he is numero zero, no Air Force One, no helicopters, none of the trappings of power, he will wilt, no more basking in the limelight, he will shrivel in the dark.

I bet he will not even turn up to the inauguration, it will be too powerful an acknowledgement that this dog has had his day.

Cheeseburgers and French fries eaten alone in Trump tower or at Mar-a-lago before it is repossessed and/or forms part of a very nasty divorce action.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 12, 2020, 9:54 pm

"for DT admitting he lost is something hes not used to"

Why? I thought given your 100% track record of being wrong, you would have adjusted to that reality.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 13, 2020, 12:35 am

Whistler wrote:
December 12, 2020, 1:20 pm
DM, never too late?

However, your lack of decorum persists by posting this rubbish about Harris being POTUS. You may think this is a bit funny, but it wears thin on people who would prefer accuracy to mendacity. We have had to put up with your BS for months,. Now the election is over.

Trump lost, Biden won. Is that too much for you to admit?
Now mr Whizzy .. my dear BOY .. Biden won in name only , fraudulently is not in question it was an election steal choose to believe that or not ..

Biden won .. BUT ONLY IN NAME .. cant you see this you moron .. Ms Harris is the real candidate , camorn wake up n smell the bacon.

i am over Trump loosing ,, its been a great lump of cyber space forum fun spinning you guys ,,,its over and i had the pleasure AND RESPECT to wish Ken and Mozzie festive greetings .. but you .. are a jerk jockey and you and the local mafia covid spotter hardware shop lady dont deserve such.

Now .. to you , i am not one to dither or shy away or have LACK DECORUM or MANNERS so at this remark i take offence sir , I JOKINGLY BS WHEN APPLICABLE .. i have UNLIKE YOU never threatened a member with violence to the point he felt intimidated enough to say so .. more so to report it openly .. unlike me YOU sir lack decorum and manners to post such threats and sh9te .. a disgrace

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 13, 2020, 4:05 am

DM,. My my. I did strike a nerve.

Good.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 13, 2020, 6:34 am

Gentlemen, might we get back on topic, please?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 13, 2020, 7:43 am

Whistler wrote:
December 13, 2020, 4:05 am
DM,. My my. I did strike a nerve.

Good.
Not at all Whizzy .. im from Scunthorpe nerves of steel !!

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » December 13, 2020, 7:50 am

DM I’ve been referencing my Nostradamus bible and no matter what some may foolishly think, this photo is undisputed proof, that the establishment is trying to normalise in people’s minds the fact she will be queen soon.
In a 2 person photo how can you have person of the year, singular, who are they talking about, I think the one in the back shadows, IMHO Ms Harris will step forward in the near future.
Will Biden jump or be pushed?
I’d be willing to put money on it if I didn’t have to build a shelter for my new Kwai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 13, 2020, 8:27 am

Yes a very good point made Barney .. strange situation when a person of the year award goes to 2 people .. without explanation its ridiculous , as obvious as Christmas day will come and go that Harris will slip in to Bidens White House bath robe sooner rather than later.

DM

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 13, 2020, 9:29 am

Udon Map wrote:
December 13, 2020, 6:34 am
Gentlemen, might we get back on topic, please?
Good idea.

Flawed election?

The opposite if you rely on facts and not on listening to all who claim otherwise without a single piece of evidence.
- The largest turnout of voters for decades, that is a god thing, not a bad thing
- Acknowledged by Trumps own cyber expert (who got sacked for refuting DT's evidence free lies)
- No fraud confirmed by Attorney General Barr who is an avid Trump loyalist
- No claims of fraud by any state officials conducting election, not a single one Democrat and Republican
- Some Republicans only claim fraud in 4 states, all won by Democrats, presumably there was none in the other 46 states
- More than 50 cases lost in lower courts where Republicans could not show any evidence of fraud
- Bizzare cases overturned by every court, including Republican appointed judges
- Finally dismissed by Supreme Court who are 6 to 3 Republican appointees

But somebody in Udon Thani, whose intellectual pursuits involve watching vehicles go around a traffic island, knows better than 100% of these undeniable facts. Knows more thousands of officials responsible for tabulating and upholding what has been a fair and honest election.

A vote for Harris?

- Biden defeated Harris in the Primaries, and did so easily.
- As Presidential candidate, he and he alone selects a running mate.
- Biden has 8 years experience as Vice President
- Harris took a low profile role in the election race, it was all Biden
- Biden has selected all his own cabinet
- Despite all the rhetoric, there has been no evidence of him being anything other than measured and capable
- No signs of ill health or mental incapacity. I should point out the opposite is true about Trump.
- Biden won because despite the cult like following of Trump, more Americans regarded him as a crass, dangerous, lying, narcissistic buffoon.

Yet Drunk Monkey thinks otherwise, as in his clams of fraud, he operates in a fact free universe of his own making

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 13, 2020, 10:03 am

Barney wrote:
December 13, 2020, 7:50 am
DM I’ve been referencing my Nostradamus bible and no matter what some may foolishly think, this photo is undisputed proof, that the establishment is trying to normalise in people’s minds the fact she will be queen soon.
In a 2 person photo how can you have person of the year, singular, who are they talking about, I think the one in the back shadows, IMHO Ms Harris will step forward in the near future.
Will Biden jump or be pushed?
I’d be willing to put money on it if I didn’t have to build a shelter for my new Kwai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a list of multiple persons of the year by Time is not unusual at all, here are the precedents

Chiang Kai-shek and Soong Mei-ling, President and First Lady of China (1937)
William Anders, Frank Borman and Jim Lovell, crew of Apollo 8 (1968)
Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger, political allies (1972)
Ronald Reagan and Yuri Andropov, Cold War rivals (1983)
Nelson Mandela and F. W. de Klerk; Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin, political leaders leading peace negotiations (1993)
Bill Clinton and Ken Starr, key figures in the Clinton impeachment (1998)
Cynthia Cooper, Coleen Rowley and Sherron Watkins, whistleblowers (2002)
Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Bono, philanthropists (2005)
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, President-Elect and Vice President-Elect (2020)

On your reasoning
- Yuri Andropov was in line to be US President
- Ken Starr to replace Bill Clinton
- Any one of 4 people were going to be President of South Africa including Yasser Arafat
- Bono was going to chairman of Microsoft

The rational for including Harris. It is a watershed event that a woman, a person of Asian heritage, a person of African heritage has been selected as VP.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 13, 2020, 8:08 pm

Off-topic posts removed.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 13, 2020, 8:43 pm

'I’d be willing to put money on it if I didn’t have to build a shelter for my new Kwai'.

Not sure anybody would take on the bet considering Trump supporters never honour their bets.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » December 14, 2020, 2:07 pm

The raving lunatic has Tweeted out, capital letters and all, the following in just the last 15 hours:

"How do states and politicians confirm an election where corruption and irregularities are documented throughout? A Swing State hustle!"

"MOST CORRUPT ELECTION IN U.S. HISTORY!"

"The RINOS that run the state voting apparatus have caused us this problem of allowing the Democrats to so blatantly cheat in their attempt to steal the election, which we won overwhelmingly. How dare they allow this massive and ridiculous Mail-In Voting to occur...

...Tens of millions of haphazardly ballots sent, with some people getting two, three, or four ballots. We will never give up!"

"The fact that the Supreme Court wouldn’t find standing in an original jurisdiction matter between multiple states, and including the President of the States, is absurd. It is enumerated in the Constitution...

...They just “chickened out” and didn’t want to rule on the merits of the case. So bad for our Country!"

"Swing States that have found massive VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes as complete & correct without committing a severely punishable crime. Everybody knows that dead people, below age people, illegal immigrants, fake signatures, prisoners,....

.....and many others voted illegally. Also, machine “glitches” (another word for FRAUD), ballot harvesting, non-resident voters, fake ballots, “stuffing the ballot box”, votes for pay, roughed up Republican Poll Watchers, and sometimes even more votes than people voting, took....

....place in Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere. In all Swing State cases, there are far more votes than are necessary to win the State, and the Election itself. Therefore, VOTES CANNOT BE CERTIFIED. THIS ELECTION IS UNDER PROTEST!"

"Democrats weakened the Signature Verification (and other) safeguards in Georgia. Stacey Abrams
played Brian Kemp and Secretary of State, for fools. Consent Decree, which is terrible for Republicans (and honest people!), must be opened up NOW - David, Kelly, and I will then win!"

"What a fool Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th".

The Electors will finish off Trump in a matter of hours so that explains the Tweet storm.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 14, 2020, 2:32 pm

Trump a lunatic, been obvious for years. The much more disturbing thing is that 10's of millions actual believe him and The Republican party who know what he is saying is untrue, still backs him up.

Unbelievable!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 14, 2020, 3:04 pm

You must be bored writing all this out Anefariouse1 Why ??? Do you think we have the slightest interests in what this idiot says or thinks anymore let it go he is history. Post about your soon to be new President.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 14, 2020, 5:46 pm

What Trump is trying to say is that if you throw out all the ballots for the people who voted for Biden, he would win, easily, and he would be 100% correct.......... What a moron.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 14, 2020, 6:23 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 14, 2020, 5:46 pm
What Trump is trying to say is that if you throw out all the ballots for the people who voted for Biden, he would win, easily, and he would be 100% correct.......... What a moron.
I think Rex Tillerson, Trump's ex Secretary of State, expressed it better, when stating (allegedly) that Trump is a "fuucking moron".

But it's worse than that - he is a dangerous fuckiing moron.

But you won't convince the Trumplets that is the demonstrable case, because the cult has already overtaken them.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » December 14, 2020, 7:56 pm

jackspratt
<< But it's worse than that - he is a dangerous fuckiing moron. >>

And no-one, no mechanism to stop this MORON.... Scary...
Apparently, just few weeks ago he discussed attacking IRAN, an end-of-mandate bravado... that could have resulted in hundreds if not thousands of deads.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 14, 2020, 8:11 pm

Well, no worries. He did not move forward with this ridiculous plan so no-one was injured or killed. All's well that ends well.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “U.S. Politics”