Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 9:28 am

dragonz wrote:
November 26, 2019, 5:14 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 24, 2019, 9:12 pm
What leader comes up with disgusting nicknames for those who disagree with him? He has no respect for anyone, so why should anyone respect him? So no, I will not shut up. If he has freedom of speech, well so do I.
yes you have the freedom of accurate fair speech but of course you have failed to mention the obscene names trum has been called , racist , white supremacist , misogynist , insane , ugly , fat ,kathy griffins obscenity the list is endless . Freedom of speech also comes with a responsibilty to be fair in what you say and sleepy joe , shifty schiff , nervous nancy are pretty accurate of the people and are not disgusting but amusing
Accurate and fair? I don't know Kathy Griffins and I don't speak for her. But I do find it amusing that you think it's funny that a POTUS acts like a nine-year-old school bully. This is exactly what is wrong today, the office of the Presidency has been turn into a fake reality show, there to entertain his followers. It's nothing more than a cult. it's no different than James Warren Jones or Charles Manson, and that's some pretty sick company to be compared to. And you don't find mimicking Asians, Hispanics Muslims, gold star family members, the disable, and POWS disgusting? I pointed this out an earlier posts, but you appear to be another blind follower. The Presidency of the United States is not a position to be used for entertainment. But the reality is how I have labeled him is on point. If you think freedom of speech has to be fair, please call the White House and inform the POTUS of this. He is not the chosen one, he is not a individual, in fact I don't answer to him, he answers to the entire American people, not just those who worship him. And you do not decide what is fair and what is not.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 27, 2019, 9:44 am

I'll admit that Trump is not an easy person to like. I too never thought he would be elected. At least I am open minded enough to see many improvements he has enacted. Stupid business killing regulations have been eliminated, Unfair foreign trade is being carefully looked at and addressed. Trade policies were at one time made to help third world countries because the US was so wealthy. Unfortunately trade policies were never adjusted for when these third world countries also became wealthy. US business is booming and unemployment is at record lows. I still find it easy to dislike Trump but It is easy to see that a businessman is better qualified to run the country than a corrupt career politician. Does anyone fail to see how incredibly corrupt the Clintons are?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 10:35 am

glalt wrote:
November 27, 2019, 9:44 am
I'll admit that Trump is not an easy person to like. I too never thought he would be elected. At least I am open minded enough to see many improvements he has enacted. Stupid business killing regulations have been eliminated, Unfair foreign trade is being carefully looked at and addressed. Trade policies were at one time made to help third world countries because the US was so wealthy. Unfortunately trade policies were never adjusted for when these third world countries also became wealthy. US business is booming and unemployment is at record lows. I still find it easy to dislike Trump but It is easy to see that a businessman is better qualified to run the country than a corrupt career politician. Does anyone fail to see how incredibly corrupt the Clintons are?
Point taken. But if the United States wants to be ran as a business there are many better qualified individuals to do that than him. But undoing everything Obama did just because it was Obama was short-sighted. As it stands now big banks and Wall Street have free reign to create another bubble mirroring 2008 without any oversight, and that's scary. And quite honestly I don't see how anybody can think that prior to Trump that the economy was so bad. it had been in an upward spiral since around 2011/2012. I agree with you to a certain extent concerning the trade policies. The United States is a consumer-driven country, many of these other countries aren't. It's all based on supply and demand. And in some cases I don't see what's unfair about me buying something from you that I want or need and and you not buying something for me that you don't want or need it. Just because it's not balanced does not mean it is not fair. But I do agree with you that there are some issues what's some other countries but not all of them.

As far as corruption. I know I can't say with a straight face that the POTUS is not corrupt. Between the dismantling of his college and his so-called charities, he took advantage of quite a few people. With his frequent trips to his summer White House, and golf course in New Jersey, he is making a killing at the expense of the American taxpayers at his properties that he still gets paid for. Never mind he is donating his presidential salary to charities, for which I am sure he is taking a tax write-off for, he has refused to divest his interests in these businesses, that is why he still takes a salary for it. And there is a reason why he keeps pushing the Fed to go to negative interest rates. Negative interest rates do not help the people who can't play the stock market and have their money in a savings account, but it does help big businesses that have multimillion-dollar loans. And it will push Banks to start handing out bad loans again to unqualified people, which brings me back to 2008.

As far as business booming, that steroid has worn off. What these businesses did with their tax savings money was as expected, stock buyback. And what's funny is that's exactly what they said they were going to do, not expand, stock buyback. I'm still here and I see things are slowing down and prices are going up.

And why the hell is regular unleaded gas over $2 a gallon in Texas? LOL

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 27, 2019, 11:30 am

"And why the hell is regular unleaded gas over $2 a gallon in Texas? LOL"

possibly coz you cant get low paid slave labour in your prison system to produce it?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 11:37 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:30 am

possibly coz you cant get low paid slave labour in your prison system to produce it?
LOL

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 27, 2019, 11:45 am

There are many things I don't understand. One being the cost of diesel. Why would a fuel cheaper to manufacture be more expensive than gasoline? Why are medical drug prices the highest in the world? Why are bent lawyers allowed to file silly lawsuits and get multi million dollar settlements? Did I mention that I have an intense dislike of lawyers? Things would get much better of they put a bounty on bent lawyers, especially Washington DC lawyers.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 11:47 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:37 am
stattointhailand wrote:

LOL
The really funny part is the refinery is right across the street from where I live.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 27, 2019, 11:56 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:47 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:

LOL
The really funny part is the refinery is right across the street from where I live.
Hope your not from Amarillo, Abilene or Breckenridge or you may have come across my Crudgington relatives :lol:

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 12:32 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:56 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:47 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:

LOL
Hope your not from Amarillo, Abilene or Breckenridge or you may have come across my Crudgington relatives :lol:
I'm out here in Pasadena, just outside of Houston near the ship channel. Between Pasadena, La Porte, and Deer Park we have probably what seems like a hundred refineries out here.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 12:37 pm

glalt wrote:
November 27, 2019, 11:45 am
There are many things I don't understand. One being the cost of diesel. Why would a fuel cheaper to manufacture be more expensive than gasoline? Why are medical drug prices the highest in the world? Why are bent lawyers allowed to file silly lawsuits and get multi million dollar settlements? Did I mention that I have an intense dislike of lawyers? Things would get much better of they put a bounty on bent lawyers, especially Washington DC lawyers.
It's called a lobbying. Money buys power. It's funny that a foreigner can buy health insurance cheaper in Thailand than he can purchase in his own country. These are the types of issues that need to be addressed here. And are you referring to the DOJ?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 27, 2019, 1:12 pm

How the latest bubble was busted...

"In 2019 through third quarter, 32 oil and gas drillers have filed for bankruptcy, according to Haynes and Boone.

Since the end of September, a gaggle of other oil and gas drillers have filed for bankruptcy, including last Monday, natural gas producer Approach Resources. This pushed the total number of bankruptcy filings of oil and gas drillers since the beginning of 2015 to over 200. Other drillers, such as Chesapeake Energy, are jostling for position at the filing counter."

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... erent.html

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 1:24 pm

tamada wrote:
November 27, 2019, 1:12 pm
How the latest bubble was busted...

"In 2019 through third quarter, 32 oil and gas drillers have filed for bankruptcy, according to Haynes and Boone.

Since the end of September, a gaggle of other oil and gas drillers have filed for bankruptcy, including last Monday, natural gas producer Approach Resources. This pushed the total number of bankruptcy filings of oil and gas drillers since the beginning of 2015 to over 200. Other drillers, such as Chesapeake Energy, are jostling for position at the filing counter."

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... erent.html
I guess fracking isn't very profitable.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 27, 2019, 2:14 pm

Sounds like a fracking disaster for those that thought they were gonna make a fortune out of Joe public's misery again :-$

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 27, 2019, 2:42 pm

And guess who made it all happen?

Driven by Trump Policy Changes, Fracking Booms on Public Lands

"The administration is auctioning off millions of acres of drilling rights and rolling back regulations, raising environmental concerns in states like Wyoming.

Reversing a trend in the final years of the Obama presidency, the Trump administration is auctioning off millions of acres of drilling rights to oil and gas developers, a central component of the White House’s plan to work hand in glove with the industry to promote more domestic energy production."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/clim ... l-gas.html

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 2:50 pm

tamada wrote:
November 27, 2019, 2:42 pm
And guess who made it all happen?

Driven by Trump Policy Changes, Fracking Booms on Public Lands

"The administration is auctioning off millions of acres of drilling rights and rolling back regulations, raising environmental concerns in states like Wyoming.

Reversing a trend in the final years of the Obama presidency, the Trump administration is auctioning off millions of acres of drilling rights to oil and gas developers, a central component of the White House’s plan to work hand in glove with the industry to promote more domestic energy production."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/clim ... l-gas.html
Reminiscent of the coal mining boom.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 27, 2019, 3:04 pm

Obviously Fake News tam :-"

what next, I suppose you will try to tell us he has done a complete 180 deg turn on vaping :roll:

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 27, 2019, 3:41 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 27, 2019, 8:54 am
dragonz wrote:
November 26, 2019, 5:14 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 24, 2019, 9:12 pm
What leader comes up with disgusting nicknames for those who disagree with him? He has no respect for anyone, so why should anyone respect him? So no, I will not shut up. If he has freedom of speech, well so do I.
yes you have the freedom of accurate fair speech but of course you have failed to mention the obscene names trum has been called , racist , white supremacist , misogynist , insane , ugly , fat ,kathy griffins obscenity the list is endless . Freedom of speech also comes with a responsibilty to be fair in what you say and sleepy joe , shifty schiff , nervous nancy are pretty accurate of the people and are not disgusting but amusing
So, call Trump a name and it's obscene; but call a Dem a name and it's accurate and amusing?
trump , insane , natzi , rapist , illegitimate , misogynist , bigot , white supremacist,liar , tax dodger .Should be throw in prison, should be beheaded (kathy griffin) traitor evil . wife is a ***** is hardly comparable with nervous nancy , who is nervous , sleepy joe who is suffering from age and perhaps dementia , pocahontas who did lie to get into college , crooked hilary witout doubt the biggest corrupt crook ever in politics , shifty schiff the most horrible liar i have ever seen as a politician , ted cryz who did lie .
trumps names stick as they accurately portray the people he calls the names and are funny

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 27, 2019, 3:54 pm

Well it had to come sooner or later ......... Rudy checking his mobile phone messages as the bus runs over him :lol:

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 27, 2019, 7:39 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 27, 2019, 3:41 pm
trumps names stick as they accurately portray the people he calls the names....
In your opinion.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2019, 7:41 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 27, 2019, 7:39 pm
dragonz wrote:
November 27, 2019, 3:41 pm
trumps names stick as they accurately portray the people he calls the names....
In your opinion.
If we have the 50, 60, and 70 year old men all acting like 9 and 10 year olds, how are the 9 and 10 year olds supposed to act?

Return to “U.S. Politics”