U.S. Politics

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by glalt » December 8, 2021, 8:58 am

Before Uncle Joe is finished, many of you will have to admit, but you won't admit it, that you miss Trump. I didn't like Trump's personality either but I did approve of the way he ran things.

I never got a 5.9 percent COLA raise when Trump was president. Uncle Joe got off to a bad start when he stopped the pipeline and it is getting worse.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 9:16 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:36 pm
Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 5:56 am
glalt wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, BUT, in my humble opinion, Lone Star got tired of anti American morons criticizing his fact filled posts. He did research his posts and encountered only hate and criticism. Obviously he was outnumbered and simply gave up. I have no idea why these haters cannot admit that good things under Trump are happening in the US. Unfortunately he still has a lot of work to do but the progress is obvious. The liberals have dug a deep hole and they are too stupid to quit digging.

Comments to my post will soon be obvious and reveal the normal haters.
I appreciate the sentiment, glalt; but these cry babies don't upset my peace of mind. They are morons, though, and that's why I don't get upset over any of it. I didn't give up. Trump was more than proving me correct all on his own.

Good to be back.

PS - Teacher Dan is someone trying to impersonate me and get this forum all ginned up. Not me. But he made a good stab at it. Too obviously stupid.
For the record, I'm not impersonating anyone--I'm the original and only Teacher Dan I ever knew of--I've been Teacher Dan since I started teaching here in 2006. Then spent 6 years in Laos and Malaysia, but am back in Udon and currently retired, but I don't impersonate anyone.
Pay attention. Lone Star claimed you are trying to impersonate another member. A teacher would surely be able to tell the significant difference here.

Do you miss the Peace Corps?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 8, 2021, 9:19 am

glalt wrote:
December 8, 2021, 8:58 am
Before Uncle Joe is finished, many of you will have to admit, but you won't admit it, that you miss Trump. I didn't like Trump's personality either but I did approve of the way he ran things.

I never got a 5.9 percent COLA raise when Trump was president. Uncle Joe got off to a bad start when he stopped the pipeline and it is getting worse.
They will never admit it just like they do not admit that Obama was a failure and betrayed his voters. Barack is trying to make good now through Joebama. Gotta give him credit for that.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 9:23 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:57 pm
Doodoo wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:43 pm
I never mentioned where Lone Star lived as I am also unaware and it has nothing to do with what I call him.
Being listed on Udon Map once again has diddly squat to do about a name

So, no your excuses, reasonings do not mean zilch to moi.
Thanks again
Lone Star Jr
Ah I see....you're a leftist and the fact that I am not Lone Star nor in any way connected to Lone Star means nothing because facts don't matter to the left--you all live in fantasy land. Enjoy. I'll just ignore your dribble from now on and save myself the aggravation.
"Leftists to the left of me, leftists to the right.
Here we am, stuck in the Isaan with you. ..."

~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » December 9, 2021, 12:17 am

Apparently, in Wisconsin, after many recounts and investigations failed to find any vote tampering in the election last November, a Republican senator wants to fire and prosecute the entire electoral commission for conspiracy and fraud - and says the state senate should have the right to ignore any election result that they do not like. American Democracy?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 9, 2021, 12:50 am

Unfortunately that’s where we are at right now.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 9, 2021, 5:48 am

It's a big worry.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 9, 2021, 10:01 am

rick wrote:
December 9, 2021, 12:17 am
Apparently, in Wisconsin, after many recounts and investigations failed to find any vote tampering in the election last November, a Republican senator wants to fire and prosecute the entire electoral commission for conspiracy and fraud - and says the state senate should have the right to ignore any election result that they do not like. American Democracy?
Education is power.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ars-video/
Wisconsin Election Hearing Reveals 119,283 “Active Voters” Who Have Been Registered For Over 100 Years! (VIDEO)

https://thepalmierireport.com/wisconsin ... ry-margin/
Wisconsin Election Investigation Finds Fraud–Number “Almost Certainly Exceeded” Biden’s Victory Margin

It has never done much good to recount fraudulent ballots over and over again. Signature matching and canvassing in a forensic audit is what determines the true outcome. The two links above bear that out.

NOTE: The United States is NOT a democracy. Regardless of who calls it one, they are wrong. I also like how there is no citation included with your statement. You should also read up on the role of state legislatures in national elections. They control it all according to the US Constitution.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 9, 2021, 10:03 am

Amazing America, Land of the Moronic Stupid and Liars, the biggest problem is that they also Breed. God Help America.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 10, 2021, 9:51 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 10, 2021, 8:56 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 10, 2021, 7:58 pm

Declan provided the link and you should thank him as I won't. You never learn anything by having people tell you or spoonfeeding you information, you learn by finding it or doing it yourself as any teacher knows, so I don't spoonfeed people. IF you truly have an open mind with critical thinking skills, you will look for it yourself, if not you're not worth my time anyways.
I did thank Declan, while pointing to a few inconvenient matters in his post.

However, requesting a link from you, for your assertions, is hardly asking to be "spoonfed" - particularly given your prior form on the Abortion thread.

And if you really believe you have "an open mind with critical thinking skills" perhaps you should spend a few minutes reading this article on VAERS.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2LV0NY

I'll keep my crystal ball covered while I await your response. :D
Already read it and if you have ever actually USED VAERS, but clearly you haven't bothered, you'd know they have a similar disclaimer on their website, BUT as the link Declan posted and I claimed, I didn't base my claim on VAERS, so apparently besides a lack of critical thinking, you lack reading skills too. Oh and on the abortion thread, I proved my point 99% with a slight possibility that a country MAY allow abortions for medical issues after 20 weeks since they say 18-24 but none are actually listed as having anything higher than 20 weeks so I think I'm safe there. Thanks for playing--facts matter and I have all the facts here.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 10, 2021, 9:54 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 10, 2021, 8:41 pm

Thanks.

So we are not discussing deaths by vaccination (of Pfizer), but rather deaths after vaccination (of Pfizer).

It is the former to which Captain America seems to be alluding.

And a bit of easy follow-up research would show it was not Pfizer who was contesting the FOIA application - it was the FDA. And there wasn't any 55 year sealing request.

In fact, the FDA was willing to release 500 pages/month - which apparently is their SOP.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/11/19/ ... cine-data/
Wow! You have no credibility! Any idiot who would use Snopes just needs to bow out now and lay the golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet. Snopes by their own admission is a leftist who uses Google, a leftist search engine, to support leftist claims. Have a nice day.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 10, 2021, 10:08 pm

LAALAA"
Khun Doodoo has the same sentiment but, of course, cannot express himself with such elegance."

I didnt relaize than one neeed to have so called elegance.
The definition is as follows
"the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner; style:
"a slender woman with grace and elegance"

I rest and hope this does not help

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 11, 2021, 9:55 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 10, 2021, 9:54 pm

Wow! You have no credibility! Any idiot who would use Snopes just needs to bow out now and lay the golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet. Snopes by their own admission is a leftist who uses Google, a leftist search engine, to support leftist claims. Have a nice day.
Hilarious (though not really) coming from a guy who challenged me to "have an open mind with critical thinking skills".

Just to demonstrate the paucity of your own, this is from the PHMPT website, which is totally in line with the Snopes article:
Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.
https://phmpt.org/
Although I guess it is entirely possible the PMHPT is leftist. ;)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 11, 2021, 10:01 am

papafarang wrote:
December 10, 2021, 9:56 am
does anyone know anybody that has died from any vaccine ?
Not yet but I live in hope.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 11, 2021, 10:03 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 10, 2021, 9:51 pm
Oh and on the abortion thread, I proved my point 99% with a slight possibility that a country MAY allow abortions for medical issues after 20 weeks since they say 18-24 but none are actually listed as having anything higher than 20 weeks so I think I'm safe there. Thanks for playing--facts matter and I have all the facts here.
spinning-top.jpg

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 11, 2021, 10:33 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 10, 2021, 9:54 pm
Snopes
Yes, Snopes is for Dopes.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 11, 2021, 11:04 am

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 11, 2021, 12:22 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 11, 2021, 11:04 am
Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 11, 2021, 10:33 am

Whereas
All of your sources that you rode hard for 4 years with all the lies about Trump and Russia and the walls closing in, have since been put away wet. Their failure to remain unbiased is what has created the void that is filled by all of those news sources that you hate.

Within 30 minutes of any new anti Trump news, you start a new hopeful thread here while dancing with glee; and then, almost as quickly, your new thread just fades away. Like the one about Trump's tax returns going to Congress after the more powerful IRS (with the authority to seize and charge and fine) has had Trump's tax returns forever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was one of the best ones.

Truth always wins, and your sources have already shown that they are not on the side of truth often enough.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 11, 2021, 12:46 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 11, 2021, 11:04 am
Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 11, 2021, 10:33 am

Whereas

https://pjmedia.com/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
https://thepalmierireport.com
https://www.breitbart.com/
https://townhall.com/
https://hotair.com/
https://www.frontpagemag.com
etc
etc
etc

are all for towering intellects.

🤣
This is why conservatives and centrists are FAR more informed than you leftists as unlike you who scoff at anything that is NOT a leftist rag, WE read everything. Incidentally some of those you listed there are actually quite centrist and objective while some are conservative, BUT if you only read leftist garbage, then that is all you know. I hold back the bile and read CNN, MSN, WAPO, NYT, CBS, USA Today, NBC, and ABC despite knowing they are all leftist garbage no better than Buzz Feed or the now defunct AlterNet. The problem with you leftists is that you NEVER read anything outside of your bias bubble, which is why most of you still don't know that Kyle Rittenhouse was not a white supremacist (in fact no blacks were even involved), Trump was innocent of all the Russia hoax nonsense (yes when a prosecutor cannot charge you let alone convict you, that means you're innocent in America: innocent until PROVEN guilty), or that Hunter Biden's incriminating laptop was NOT Russian disinformation.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 11, 2021, 12:51 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 11, 2021, 12:22 pm

Truth always wins, and your sources have already shown that they are not on the side of truth often enough.
UM's master of alternate facts and half-truths. :D

Under your various identities, and over many years, you have been caught out so often your head must be continuously spinning. Even Doodoo has been onto you recently.

:D :D :D indeed.

Return to “U.S. Politics”