U.S. Politics

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » December 24, 2020, 4:46 pm

POTUS is in all out war on the Establishment in America, pardoning mayhem even killers and Vetoing seriously Important Bills, just because he can . I warned way back and now my prediction is coming home to roost , SADLY !!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 24, 2020, 9:17 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 24, 2020, 4:46 pm
POTUS is in all out war on the Establishment in America, pardoning mayhem even killers and Vetoing seriously Important Bills, just because he can . I warned way back and now my prediction is coming home to roost , SADLY !!!
So good will and tidings does not enter into your thought process KP. Happy to be outraged about what DR does but not a word about the beast who was sentenced to 26 years for child abuse in the North of England but out after 8 years, just in case we offend a racial minority gang.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 24, 2020, 9:47 pm

AlexO wrote:
December 24, 2020, 9:17 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
So good will and tidings does not enter into your thought process KP. Happy to be outraged about what DR does but not a word about the beast who was sentenced to 26 years for child abuse in the North of England but out after 8 years, just in case we offend a racial minority gang.
Eh?

Who is DR, and what does he/she have to do with someone in the north of England?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 25, 2020, 7:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
December 24, 2020, 9:47 pm
AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Eh?

Who is DR, and what does he/she have to do with someone in the north of England?
FYI, the story behind Alex0's current, off-topic gurn.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/cri ... der-freed/

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 25, 2020, 8:31 am

AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
What exactly does one have to do with the other?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 25, 2020, 9:01 am

Absolutely nothing , but hey maybe the Christmas Spirit is working in a weird way

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 26, 2020, 6:27 am

Trump is a man of "law & order"?

Let's see, pardons and commutations for:
1. Four murders
2. An in-law who blackmailed a family member, guilty of witness tampering and tax evasion
3. An individual who lied to the FBI
4. A few millionaires for tax evasion
5. An individual who scammed Medicare out of $1.3 billion

And the list goes on and on.

This is a man who stands for "law & order"? Understandably all POTUS's have this power and abuse this power, but what a f****** hypocrite. There are plenty more to come.

And instead of being at the White House taking care of urgent business, he is out playing golf in Florida, profiting yet again at one of his properties at the taxpayers expense. That's our POTUS folks, until January 20th that is.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 6:36 pm

Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 5:56 am
glalt wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, BUT, in my humble opinion, Lone Star got tired of anti American morons criticizing his fact filled posts. He did research his posts and encountered only hate and criticism. Obviously he was outnumbered and simply gave up. I have no idea why these haters cannot admit that good things under Trump are happening in the US. Unfortunately he still has a lot of work to do but the progress is obvious. The liberals have dug a deep hole and they are too stupid to quit digging.

Comments to my post will soon be obvious and reveal the normal haters.
I appreciate the sentiment, glalt; but these cry babies don't upset my peace of mind. They are morons, though, and that's why I don't get upset over any of it. I didn't give up. Trump was more than proving me correct all on his own.

Good to be back.

PS - Teacher Dan is someone trying to impersonate me and get this forum all ginned up. Not me. But he made a good stab at it. Too obviously stupid.
For the record, I'm not impersonating anyone--I'm the original and only Teacher Dan I ever knew of--I've been Teacher Dan since I started teaching here in 2006. Then spent 6 years in Laos and Malaysia, but am back in Udon and currently retired, but I don't impersonate anyone.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 6:38 pm

Thanks Lone Star Jr

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 6:49 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
Are you still around spreading lies and nonsense? You were pretty old when I worked with you at DB, so I kind of thought that by now....well I guess my Mom and Billy Joel were right, only the good die young.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 6:52 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:38 pm
Thanks Lone Star Jr
I don't know who Lone Star is as I live outside Udon and don't associate with anyone in town but considering I was here and on the board before Lone Star, unless he's older, I'm not the Junior.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 7:43 pm

I never mentioned where Lone Star lived as I am also unaware and it has nothing to do with what I call him.
Being listed on Udon Map once again has diddly squat to do about a name

So, no your excuses, reasonings do not mean zilch to moi.
Thanks again
Lone Star Jr

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 7:57 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:43 pm
I never mentioned where Lone Star lived as I am also unaware and it has nothing to do with what I call him.

Thanks again
Lone Star Jr
Ah I see....you're a leftist and the fact that I am not Lone Star nor in any way connected to Lone Star means nothing because facts don't matter to the left--you all live in fantasy land. Enjoy. I'll just ignore your dribble from now on and save myself the aggravation.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 7, 2021, 8:07 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:57 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Thanks again
Lone Star Jr
Ah I see....you're a leftist and the fact that I am not Lone Star nor in any way connected to Lone Star means nothing because facts don't matter to the left--you all live in fantasy land. Enjoy. I'll just ignore your dribble from now on and save myself the aggravation.
Who knows or cares if Khun Doodoo is a leftist or not. But, the following statement by him sums up his character very well, 'I just post stuff real or not.'
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 7, 2021, 8:12 pm

Doodoo wrote:

Thanks again
Lone Star Jr
friggin hell talk about triggering someone DooDoo, now you got captain america going.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 8:12 pm

Since you are somewhat new I will educate you a little on how I deal with people in general on this Forum If you need further assistance perhaps you could have lunch with Lone Star (yourself) to talk about his history with me.

But in the end "I really dont care"

Thanks
Jr

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 8:14 pm

Papa
You mean "Captain America Jr"
Thanks for the input

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 7, 2021, 8:22 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:07 pm
Who knows or cares if Khun Doodoo is a leftist or not. But, the following statement by him sums up his character very well, 'I just post stuff real or not.'
Yes, correct. From his own keyboard too.
Doodoo wrote:
November 19, 2021, 2:37 pm
I just post stuff real or not.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 8:24 pm

And you do also Deccy
I have challenged you a number of times on the BS you post with no reply from yourself to back it up
Drivel

Thanks again LS

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 8, 2021, 1:33 am

I'm glad the second Cuomo has had his comeuppance. AlexO's DR (DT, the f ... moron) seems to have fallen off the radar outside the US.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “U.S. Politics”