U.S. Politics

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 10:11 am

Im.sensing anger this morning Tammy .. too much lime codial.in your chang causes uncontrolled bursts of anger ..cut out the cordial at PFs taday n u be fine .

Do u miss me ?

Dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 8, 2020, 10:16 am

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 8, 2020, 10:33 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 10:11 am
Im.sensing anger this morning Tammy .. too much lime codial.in your chang causes uncontrolled bursts of anger ..cut out the cordial at PFs taday n u be fine .

Do u miss me ?

Dm
Me angry?

I am the happiest bugger in Udon this morning. Slept soundly and woke early and saw in the news that the free world can now exhale. Then put on my long johns, arse-padded bike shorts and special forces camo jacket and rode my bike for an hour while all the sleeping dogs till slept. Then back home and a bit of sleepy-eyed rumpy-pumpy with Mrs tam before a huge sh*t and a long-overdue shower (cold mornings lately, eh?). Fresh brew of coffee and a toasted croissant on the patio while I lambast and cajole the usual UM proles.

We will all miss you at PF's this arvo... but probably not much.

Tell you what I DON"T miss though is the genital warts you once gave me.

PS: The lime cordial goes in the HEINEKEN... only chavs drink Chang.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 8, 2020, 11:05 am

[/quote]

Serious question. Do you get skunky bottles of Heinekens often? Has anyone else had bad bottles?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 8, 2020, 11:43 am

glalt wrote:
November 8, 2020, 11:05 am
Serious question. Do you get skunky bottles of Heinekens often? Has anyone else had bad bottles?
[/quote]

Serious answer. I was not a frequent drinker of Heineken until after the Covid-19 prohibition and lock down. My mate who only drinks Heineken is fastidious on making sure the pallets or cases he buys are not more than 3-months old. He says the taste is different after about 4 months old or older and the chance of getting a skunk one increases. This is for both bottles and tinnies.

FWIW, at the last session where I indulged in five large bottled ones, the third one was definitely flat but not skunk so I pressed on regardless.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 8, 2020, 12:17 pm

BYE DON
trumpie2.jpg
perhaps now the world can go back to looking up to US instead of looking down on it

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 8, 2020, 1:24 pm

Can't we have Best of 3?

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 8, 2020, 2:07 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 7:46 am
Rigged

Come on, DM you can do better then this...............using your extensive US political knowledge. Expected at least a little satire.

glalt's post. "I say the same thing about Uncle Joe that I said about Trump. Give him a chance. Fair is fair. Before you gloat about me losing, ask yourself, why does it make any difference to me who wins?"
This is amazing coming from you, considering all the misleading/unproven/crazy theories you've posted against Biden. Guess now that you've lost you don't care, that's convenient!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 8, 2020, 2:20 pm

Since Heineken is not that popular, it may have been on the shelf too long. I suspect that the age of it is responsible for the skunky bottles. During my friends and my last trip to Ban Chang, he ordered a Heineken from a bar that had no smoking so we sat at a table outside. He took one swallow and violently spit it on the sidewalk. No way could he drink it. We than went back to the hotel and he bought a can. It was fine. I do like the taste but have had too many bad ones to take a chance. Some say that beer preservatives are bad for your health. Maybe Heineken purposely uses very little?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 8, 2020, 2:28 pm

glalt's post. "I say the same thing about Uncle Joe that I said about Trump. Give him a chance. Fair is fair. Before you gloat about me losing, ask yourself, why does it make any difference to me who wins?"
This is amazing coming from you, considering all the misleading/unproven/crazy theories you've posted against Biden. Guess now that you've lost you don't care, that's convenient!!!
[/quote]

My opinion is that Biden IS corrupt and that will eventually come out. Since most career politicians are corrupt, it will be swept under the rug as usual. In any case, I hope he governs without doing major damage. I just hope he serves out his entire term. I'm all for giving him a chance.

For his tax plan, I'm all in favor of overpaid executives taking a tax hit, but not in favor of tax increases on corporations. Those taxes would be paid for by us, Whatever goes in the executive pockets is what should be taxed including their outrageous benefit packages. Let them pay for their own executive jets and yachts.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 8, 2020, 5:24 pm

1604831154981.jpg

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 8, 2020, 5:26 pm

I wonder which countries china will stick the boot into now with the new pacifist president and vp. Lets see if the US embassy is moved from Jerusalem, Iran gets nuclear, china invades Taiwan and the Philipines. The US military will be scaled back. Not a warmonger, a strong country needs a strong military, otherwise it will be trodden upon by china and maybe other countries.

I can see black days ahead. Australia is going to suffer badly from this US election, being told what to do by the new president, climate change rubbish, obey what china wants from Oz.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 5:36 pm

Sleepy Joe has just gone way up.in my estimations ..hes just admitted .. he and the Dems set up. A voter fraud organization at last some honesty coming from.the blue bunting brigade ..its a minute or so in so be pstient

https://youtu.be/bQfXCwf3ssY

RE ELECTION ????

Dm

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 8, 2020, 5:41 pm

GOOD for Joe
We should maybe send a deligation to the USA and demand a re election
Would that do it DM

OR 10 paces with water guns

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 8, 2020, 5:46 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 5:36 pm
Sleepy Joe has just gone way up.in my estimations ..hes just admitted .. he and the Dems set up. A voter fraud organization at last some honesty coming from.the blue bunting brigade ..its a minute or so in so be pstient

RE ELECTION ????

Dm
They must have just finished the paper shredding.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 8, 2020, 5:58 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 5:36 pm

RE ELECTION ????

Dm

DM, seems you're starting to be grasping at straws and getting out there (just behind glalt's preelection posts)/as in wacked out and not following the facts or evidence (lack there of, in your claims).

Election errors and tempering of votes, yea possible especially with 140million votes being handled.....that in no way indicates we/I'm saying it happened.......it's a possibility.
MHO, on tempering it would more likely be the Republicans who are / were tempering with votes. My opinion is based on all the voter suppression tactics the Republicans / Trump Supports used. Not that it'll change your mind, what's left of it anyways since Biden/Harris WON........but that info is easily available thru numerous sources other then FOX/CNN.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 6:19 pm

Unlike sleepy joe i can still remember things n dont need a prompter whilst on my soap box .. my mind is razor sharp even at the rioe age of 39 yrs old i can still bathe myself and go the WC alone .. let alone open a bottle and a packet of werthers originals .

Still.smelling that rat mozzy .. and the voter fraud stench isnt fading

Dm.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 8, 2020, 6:33 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 6:19 pm
Unlike sleepy joe i can still remember things n dont need a prompter whilst on my soap box .. my mind is razor sharp even at the rioe age of 39 yrs old i can still bathe myself and go the WC alone .. let alone open a bottle and a packet of werthers originals .

Still.smelling that rat mozzy .. and the voter fraud stench isnt fading

Dm.

Good for you being 39 years old, but you're still not the President Elect...........Old Joe Biden is. Guess you really can't have everything.

yea, understand having to smell that stench..............I've put up with it for the past 3 years 10 months. Happy to say, the stench I've been smell started fading just yesterday. :D :D :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 8:21 pm

If DM got a chance n job Bidens cabinet i.woukd shake a few thinks up . .. teach em.how to count first task

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 8:38 pm

Pick.the bones out of this Mozzy

https://youtu.be/n-tKILFlFgA

There aint no smoke without fire ..

Dm

Return to “U.S. Politics”