U.S. Politics

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » October 31, 2020, 6:13 pm

DM
I am sure the idividual you mentioned would require both rounds having missing with the first and possible second round. Therefore nothing left for Nancy

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 6:14 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:04 pm
When i send out my krathong this evening .. along with the chang bottle tops and picture of cakes n curries there will be one other bad thing thing i wish to banish ... Nancy Pelosi , that women needs KPs other spare live round IMO.

Loy Loy Krathong

DM

Finally, we agree on something. :D :D :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2020, 6:19 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:14 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
When i send out my krathong this evening .. along with the chang bottle tops and picture of cakes n curries there will be one other bad thing thing i wish to banish ... Nancy Pelosi , that women needs KPs other spare live round IMO.

Loy Loy Krathong

DM

:guiness: was bound to happen one day, my krathong will sail off happier knowing this .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 31, 2020, 7:46 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:19 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:14 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Loy Loy Krathong

DM

:guiness: was bound to happen one day, my krathong will sail off happier knowing this .
My wife already launched ours. I didn't mention Crazy Nancy because my wife wouldn't understand anyways.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 3, 2020, 12:40 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:00 pm
So all the years i have read all the posts of farangs complaining about thai import tax being so high on u.s and european goods while thai goods have low import tax have evaded you . The mind boggles .Are you so dumb you thing it os ok for one side to charge while the other does not . unbelievable
You make a great point.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 3, 2020, 1:59 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 3, 2020, 12:40 pm
dragonz wrote:
So all the years i have read all the posts of farangs complaining about thai import tax being so high on u.s and european goods while thai goods have low import tax have evaded you . The mind boggles .Are you so dumb you thing it os ok for one side to charge while the other does not . unbelievable
You make a great point.
Massive difference between finished and raw products . same all over .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 3, 2020, 5:13 pm

papafarang wrote:
November 3, 2020, 1:59 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
dragonz wrote:
You make a great point.
i have no idea what u said but i know when i have paid import tax in thailand it was crazy . I once bought a snorkel from australia 900 baht under the tax limit of 1,000 baht but i did not know they counted the postage so it was 1,100 baht total. Picked it up from phen post office . tax 1,300 baht ! Nobody to complain to or dispute the claim . Pay or leave it.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 3, 2020, 7:14 pm

The First Election Day Results Are Already In, Thanks To A Quirky Old Law

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/new-hamp ... 49148.html

All five voters in Dixville Notch chose Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden over President Donald Trump.

BIDEN WINSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 3, 2020, 8:16 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 3, 2020, 5:13 pm
papafarang wrote:
Declan MacPherson wrote:
dragonz wrote:
You make a great point.
i have no idea what u said but i know when i have paid import tax in thailand it was crazy . I once bought a snorkel from australia 900 baht under the tax limit of 1,000 baht but i did not know they counted the postage so it was 1,100 baht total. Picked it up from phen post office . tax 1,300 baht ! Nobody to complain to or dispute the claim . Pay or leave it.
Oh sorry it was just a simple explanation . simply put ,if I import 1000 kg of tea I pay very little if anything in tax . But if I import 1000 kg of tea that's packaged for retail sale then I pay a large amount of tax. That's because the 1000 kg of loose tea is processed, packaged and sold within Thailand. All countries are like that . China for instance will not tax computer chips that it buys from the western countries ,China needs cheap chips to make finished products, america won't tax rare earths because it needs them. But this is economics 101 as they say.
As for paying 2400b for a snorkel you would have been better off buying one here . Always check when importing finished goods what tax is on them .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 3, 2020, 9:22 pm

massive difference in tax tariffs from excise section to section and nation to nation .. all countries have to have some form of tax /duty revenue but for sure theres a huge UNEVEN playing field worldwide .. called trade deals.

Somenations simply have more things to offer per product so the tax can be spread ..Tea , Booze , Cars and AIR FRYERS to name just some that cause division.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 4, 2020, 6:04 pm

Latinos in Florida voting for Trump has to be up there alongside the Jews in Germany voting for Hitler [-X [-X [-X [-X

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 4, 2020, 6:26 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 4, 2020, 6:04 pm
Latinos in Florida voting for Trump has to be up there alongside the Jews in Germany voting for Hitler [-X [-X [-X [-X
What an obscene and foolish thing to say . this sickness is worse than covid

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 4, 2020, 6:35 pm

dragonz wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Declan MacPherson wrote:
dragonz wrote:
You make a great point.
I buy my snorkels at Decathlon, either at their Pattaya branch or online.

No import duty, no drama.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 4, 2020, 6:45 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
Cuban Latino's in Miami-Dade FL.. mal huevos.

Mexican Latino's in Maricopa AZ ... bien heuvos.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 4, 2020, 7:52 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
Latinos in Florida voting for Trump has to be up there alongside the Jews in Germany voting for Hitler.
No, very different actually. First, of course, Hitler wasn't elected. While it's true that the Nazi party gained power through election, Hitler was appointed Chancellor in 1933 by President von Hindenburg. Then the Reichstag voted in the Enabling Act a couple of months later, ultimately giving Hitler dictatorial power in 1934 when von Hindenburg died. It's notable that all soldiers took the Hitler Oath on the day of Hindenburg's death, swearing "unconditional obedience" to Hitler personally, not to the office or nation. Very different from the U.S., of course. At least so far. (Recent polling shows that most members of the U.S. military supported Biden. OTOH, the polling also showed Biden ahead by double digits going into the election. Even if he ultimately wins, the margin will be small.)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 5, 2020, 8:53 am

tamada wrote:
November 4, 2020, 6:35 pm
dragonz wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Declan MacPherson wrote:
dragonz wrote:
You make a great point.
I buy my snorkels at Decathlon, either at their Pattaya branch or online.

No import duty, no drama.
why do you do that every time you post . You post every post with a barb at the end to needle people . what do you get out of it ?
first There was no drama .Happened 1 time in my life as i did not know they added the postage to the price for import tax i do now. This was 3/4 yrs ago decathlon was not online . I do not live and have never been to pattaya . The snorkel was for my son about 7/8 yrs old . I looked around udon but all the kids snorkels were like toys and i wanted him to practice before holiday . The snorkel was excellent and he still uses it now.
Secondly the post was not about snorkels and nor is this topic . Its about thai usa import tax and why thai taxes so much more than usa or europe and without letting you know how much you should pay . There is no way a 800 baht kids snorkel should have 1,300 baht import tax without anything or anyone to ask or complain to .It was just leagal theft

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 6, 2020, 2:18 pm

are US elections run by reality TV presenters?

3 days and still counting (literally) [-X [-X [-X

beggers belief that the uk results take less than an hour at times (Sunderland/Newcastle) from polls close to result announced

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 6, 2020, 9:25 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 6, 2020, 2:18 pm

beggers belief that the uk results take less than an hour at times (Sunderland/Newcastle) from polls close to result announced
Texas has only counted 85% so far.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 6, 2020, 9:48 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 6, 2020, 9:25 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
November 6, 2020, 2:18 pm

Texas has only counted 85% so far.
what are they doing instead ....................... building a wall or something :lol:

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 6, 2020, 10:58 pm

I don't think Biden won the election. Trump lost because so many people decided that anyone was better than Trump. The hate Trump majority won the election. His big mouth pissed people off.

Return to “U.S. Politics”