Post by jackspratt » September 21, 2020, 8:56 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
September 21, 2020, 8:51 pm
dragonz wrote:
September 21, 2020, 5:29 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
September 20, 2020, 9:47 am
https://youtu.be/Yu9IdxshAkc

Wonder what the Q Anon wackos think of this video...
What do you think the complete ignorant fools in this video think of themselves looking at it ? This is the same as never trumpers on here . very funny easy the best youtube video of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw
Could Trump do or say anything to make you regret your support for him?
If he stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone ....... oh wait!

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » September 22, 2020, 12:47 am

The FBI faced a national security nightmare three years ago: It suspected that the new president of the United States was, in some unknown way, in the sway of Russia.

Was an agent of a foreign power in the White House? Should they investigate Donald Trump?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... elligence/

This issue still isn't resolved. I still think Putin has something on Trump. Perhaps both financial and personal. And Trump's natural inclination is favourable to authoritarian characters such as Putin.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » September 22, 2020, 1:27 am

Thanks Dragonz for sharing the clip. To see the whose who of the left mocking Trump prior to the 2016 election, l can understand the hate post the election as The Donald made these people the laughing stock of middle america.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 22, 2020, 5:50 am

trekkertony wrote:
September 22, 2020, 1:27 am
Thanks Dragonz for sharing the clip. To see the whose who of the left mocking Trump prior to the 2016 election, l can understand the hate post the election as The Donald made these people the laughing stock of middle america.
Yes, our dragonz circlejerk YouTube posting has certainly enlivened and enriched this particular online discourse.

Note: Nobody was called a derisory name in the making of this post.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 22, 2020, 7:38 am

Well now the paper is beginning to unfold with Mitch refusinng to endorse a New Bill to carry on running the Government, Intending to push through a SCJ nomination even though 4 years ago he refused stating it should wait for the New President .

So who is running the country Mitch or his lapdog POTUS, makes for interesting reading are the American people now seeing the light with many Republican Senators just waking up form their 4 year slumber happily rubber stamping the actions of POTUS and Mitch.
Will the really free Americans please stand up and be counted, regardless of partisan bull----- and have a Vote by the People for the People. Not for a self obsessed idiotic self serving Presidency.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 22, 2020, 9:02 am

Khun Paul wrote:
September 22, 2020, 7:38 am
Well now the paper is beginning to unfold with Mitch refusinng to endorse a New Bill to carry on running the Government, Intending to push through a SCJ nomination even though 4 years ago he refused stating it should wait for the New President .

So who is running the country Mitch or his lapdog POTUS, makes for interesting reading are the American people now seeing the light with many Republican Senators just waking up form their 4 year slumber happily rubber stamping the actions of POTUS and Mitch.
Will the really free Americans please stand up and be counted, regardless of partisan bull----- and have a Vote by the People for the People. Not for a self obsessed idiotic self serving Presidency.
The only idiots are those that fail to stop him.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 22, 2020, 12:39 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
dragonz wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

What do you think the complete ignorant fools in this video think of themselves looking at it ? This is the same as never trumpers on here . very funny easy the best youtube video of all time

you people still do not get it after 4 years . whats wrong with you all . It was never support of trump it was hatred of the left and establishment still is . People hate the corruption of the established billionaires who run usa , esp the rockerfellers , kennedys clintons etc . The all are bloated fat pigs on corrupt dollars and trump was a breath of fresh air .
I do not think that many trump voters like trump they just hate you and what you all stand for . Same with me as i said i used to hate trump but my hatred of BLM , Antifa ,murders caused by democrats esp of children , burning cities caused by democrats , looing caused by democrats , Clinton ,pelosi , shcumer etc far surpasses my dislike of trump

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 22, 2020, 12:41 pm

GT93 wrote:
September 22, 2020, 12:47 am
The FBI faced a national security nightmare three years ago: It suspected that the new president of the United States was, in some unknown way, in the sway of Russia.

Was an agent of a foreign power in the White House? Should they investigate Donald Trump?

This issue still isn't resolved. I still think Putin has something on Trump. Perhaps both financial and personal. And Trump's natural inclination is favourable to authoritarian characters such as Putin.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 22, 2020, 1:16 pm

trekkertony wrote:
Yes i posted this video nearly 4 years ago on another forum and got suspended for a week . Lucky it does not happen here . After a week i had to click to acknowledge my bad behaviour but decided not to as i never did anything wrong and so never read that forum again.
These people are the same people who think the same this time round and have not learned anything in the last 4 years that hatred does not win elections .POLICIES DO a.d the dimocrats do not have any policies except trump out

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 22, 2020, 6:50 pm

GT93 wrote:
September 22, 2020, 12:47 am

I believe it has to do with what Trump needs. Here we have a POTUS who cannot even get a loan from a bank in the country he is president of because he is too much of a risk. He needs a source for his business loans. He needs a Saudi Arabia and a Russia to keep his businesses afloat and for any new business ventures. That's pretty sad. "America First", unless you need a bank loan and you are the POTUS.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 22, 2020, 7:51 pm

^ Didn't Deutsche Bank help him out as well?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 22, 2020, 7:57 pm

tamada wrote:
September 22, 2020, 7:51 pm
^ Didn't Deutsche Bank help him out as well?
And they are regretting it now every day that passes.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 22, 2020, 9:18 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 22, 2020, 12:39 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
dragonz wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

you people still do not get it after 4 years . whats wrong with you all . It was never support of trump it was hatred of the left and establishment still is . People hate the corruption of the established billionaires who run usa , esp the rockerfellers , kennedys clintons etc . The all are bloated fat pigs on corrupt dollars and trump was a breath of fresh air .
I do not think that many trump voters like trump they just hate you and what you all stand for . Same with me as i said i used to hate trump but my hatred of BLM , Antifa ,murders caused by democrats esp of children , burning cities caused by democrats , looing caused by democrats , Clinton ,pelosi , shcumer etc far surpasses my dislike of trump
You've given this spiel several times now. News Flash: Everyone is very familiar with how Trump got elected. But the thing is Trump had been a corrupt, looting (white collar), democrat his whole life until he tapped into the anger of high school only educated, old, white men. He continues to dupe most these people.

We'll see if there are enough voters in this demographic for another 4 years. The handling of the virus may cost him.

I also dislike the Clintons, Pelosi, BLM, Antifa but I do believe the Republicans can do much better than Trump. Maybe an actual fully self-made business man who isn't a reality TV star clown?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 23, 2020, 6:00 am

dragonz wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:
dragonz wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

Corruption of the established billionaires, bloated fat pigs. You just described Trump. There's a few other things you could have added, but who's counting.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 23, 2020, 7:31 am

ken why do you always twist things . These rich families have been bleeding from USA for decades . Trump only ran 4 years ago and was never a politician or part of this upper elite group who basically run USA if not the world . These families ARE the swamp which is why it is so hard to drain

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 23, 2020, 9:35 am

dragonz wrote:
Thanks for that, dz.

While I realise you didn't get a vote, reading it gave me a better insight into how a lying, cheating charlatan like Trump could get elected in the first place.

You have pointed out all the reasons you understand got him elected last time - now, what has he done in the past 4 years that could lead any honest, rational person to vote for him this time? :-k

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » September 23, 2020, 9:49 am

it would appear many Americans dont think rationally JS. Its merely an Us v Them question. To many Trump hasnt had to ' do anything ' but just be another choice other than the Biden / Old Establishment. Many dont like Trump, but they will vote for him

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » September 23, 2020, 10:33 am

dragonz wrote:
September 22, 2020, 1:16 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Yes i posted this video nearly 4 years ago on another forum and got suspended for a week . Lucky it does not happen here . After a week i had to click to acknowledge my bad behaviour but decided not to as i never did anything wrong and so never read that forum again.
These people are the same people who think the same this time round and have not learned anything in the last 4 years that hatred does not win elections .POLICIES DO a.d the dimocrats do not have any policies except trump out
Your experience sounds like it was on Thai Visa. They have even more irrational haters there than on this forum. I was given a ban until I apologized and I never would apologize. I have never been back there and messaged them to cancel my membership, which is of course impossible. Once a member there you are a member forever.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 23, 2020, 10:57 am

Yes it was on , suspended there by a guy who has the same name as the guy who went to the south pole.

Freedom of speech is now banned in usa by the left unless its words like nazi, bigot, racist, misogynist, white supremacist. they are ok.

Be a dangerous place when trump wins again . I hope he takes the kid gloves off after he wins this election as he does not have to be worried about getting re elected so can crack down on the thugs and make america great again =D>

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 23, 2020, 11:42 am

I know a direct answer is unlikely but I think most here would be curious to know if Glalt and Dragonz would approve of Trump being in office more than 8 years or perhaps indefinitely? Also, what if he shut down all media outlets and only allowed Trump-approved news to be reported? Thoughts? I am sincerely asking and not trying to be an irrational hater.

Return to “U.S. Politics”