U.S. Politics

glalt
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by glalt » April 13, 2016, 10:10 am

It's a sad state of affairs when you have a corrupt liar as a candidate and the other, a communist candidate running as democrats on one side. And on the other side, you have a buffoon as a candidate and the other, a slippery not trustworthy candidate running on the republican side. I think that any sane person would not consider wanting to be president.

rick
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by rick » April 13, 2016, 3:11 pm

Apparently only one of Tump's 3 children have even bothered to register to vote - seems like his children don't care if he gets elected ......

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 13, 2016, 6:42 pm

Won't stop me...

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Lone Star » April 13, 2016, 10:06 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by BigRick808 » April 14, 2016, 3:24 am

[quote="mathusalah80"][quote="redwolf
In my uninformed, completely nonsensical, opinion,( :-" ;) ; :lol: ) it has always been the situation that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated/elected. To think otherwise would demonstrate the ridiculous belief that this uniquely American process functions democratically to ensure the will of the American people is served, rather than the all powerful cartel which really controls America, behind a puppet President... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! That is funny...seems I heard something about that somewhere.... Please tell us the name of the all-powerful cartel, Mister Mathusalah.
Last edited by BigRick808 on April 14, 2016, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 14, 2016, 7:21 am

That cartel isn't really a cartel, it is the "Entitlement class" and all those that give them/vote for their entitlements. As long as they outnumber the people who actually have to pay their own way, America will remain in the crapper.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by fatbob » April 14, 2016, 7:32 am

BigRick808 wrote: by BigRick808 » April 14, 2016, 3:24 am
mathusalah80 wrote:[quote="redwolf
In my uninformed, completely nonsensical, opinion,( ; ) it has always been the situation that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated/elected. To think otherwise would demonstrate the ridiculous belief that this uniquely American process functions democratically to ensure the will of the American people is served, rather than the all powerful cartel which really controls America, behind a puppet President...

Haha! That is funny...seems I heard something about that somewhere.... Please tell us the name of the all-powerful cartel, Mister Mathusalah.
The CIA for starters, they operate without Government control plus whatever other secret military organisations exist.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Lone Star » April 14, 2016, 8:38 am

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by fatbob » April 14, 2016, 9:22 am

Lone Star wrote:As regards to the CIA being a cartel under no government control, they are under the direct supervision of the POTUS and within the Executive Branch. The head of the CIA is appointed by the POTUS and confirmed by Congress. There is also congressional oversight, which is how the lame idea of stopping waterboarding happened.
The CIA has always acted on their own answering to no government, look at Vietnam, South America, the Iran Iraq conflict to name but a few, covert operations for years, were they involved in Kennedy's assassination? We will never know ! One thing we do know is they created the Vietnam War, were involved in the massacre of a lot of South Americans, Chile and Columbia for starters propping up puppet governments, murdering those who dissagreed and selling weapons to both sides in the Iran Iraq conflict, was the governments of the day aware? I doubt it untill after the event!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Lone Star » April 14, 2016, 9:38 am

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by mathusalah80 » April 14, 2016, 10:31 am

BigRick808 wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:[quote="redwolf
In my uninformed, completely nonsensical, opinion,( :-" ;) ; :lol: ) it has always been the situation that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated/elected. To think otherwise would demonstrate the ridiculous belief that this uniquely American process functions democratically to ensure the will of the American people is served, rather than the all powerful cartel which really controls America, behind a puppet President... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Rick, I did write: "In my uninformed, completely nonsensical opinion....." :-" :-" \:D/ \:D/
Incidentally, did you pick up on Obama's less than subtle very public instructions to the CIA,( in his most recent "interview" obviously set up for just that purpose), what it's findings should be? Marks the official start of the "Clinton Whitewashgate", a replica of Watergate, but in reverse, in that Watergate was about removing a criminal from the Presidency, whereas CWG is about ensuring the installation of one! :-" :-$ =;

fatbob
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by fatbob » April 14, 2016, 12:25 pm

Lone Star wrote: by Lone Star » April 14, 2016, 9:38 am

coxo wrote:
Lone Star wrote:
As regards to the CIA being a cartel under no government control, they are under the direct supervision of the POTUS and within the Executive Branch. The head of the CIA is appointed by the POTUS and confirmed by Congress. There is also congressional oversight, which is how the lame idea of stopping waterboarding happened.

The CIA has always acted on their own answering to no government, look at Vietnam, South America, the Iran Iraq conflict to name but a few, covert operations for years, were they involved in Kennedy's assassination? We will never know ! One thing we do know is they created the Vietnam War, were involved in the massacre of a lot of South Americans, Chile and Columbia for starters propping up puppet governments, murdering those who dissagreed and selling weapons to both sides in the Iran Iraq conflict, was the governments of the day aware? I doubt it untill after the event!

If you don't like what took place and want to blame the CIA for supposed involvement, that's cool. Covert doesn't mean without oversight or control.

Your key statement: "We will never know!"

But this is all probably a discussion for another thread, not a Trump discussion.

You're entitled to your opinion. Have a good one!
Oversight or control by whom? Certainly not the elected government, oh yeah, the head of the CIA!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Lone Star » April 14, 2016, 12:31 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by mathusalah80 » April 14, 2016, 4:51 pm

GT93 wrote:"As solicitor general, Cruz’s office had argued in case that using sxx toys was akin to ‘hiring a prxstitute’ and masturbation was not covered by the right to privacy"

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... -case-2007

"In other words, Cruz argued that the state had a moral interest in discouraging masturbation and non-procreative orgasms – a fundamental intrusion in the *** lives of a tremendous proportion of Americans."

The US can be as crazy as hell. The last thing the world needs is a US president trying to reduce masturbation or non-procreative orgasms in the US. This should be good news for Drumpf. He seems to be into self-love in a big way.
No relevance whatsoever to this thread [-X . Suggest GT93 start a new one, in which to share his concerns with others having similar interests to him! :-" \:D/ \:D/

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 14, 2016, 4:55 pm

I am sure Bill acted quickly to quash that. HC needs something to keep her busy while he entertains himself elsewhere!!!

redwolf
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by redwolf » April 14, 2016, 5:03 pm

Even demagogues have bad weeks, -after laying low (or is it lying low?) for a week, he's come out swinging again:

"Donald Trump, Losing Ground, Tries to Blame the System"
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/us/po ... .html?_r=0
WASHINGTON — Donald J. Trump and his allies are engaged in an aggressive effort to undermine the Republican nominating process by framing it as rigged and corrupt, hoping to compensate for organizational deficiencies that have left Mr. Trump with an increasingly precarious path to the nomination.

Their message: The election is being stolen from him.

On Tuesday, Mr. Trump berated the politicians he said were trying to stop his nomination and denounced the Republican Party, which he cast as complicit in the theft.

“Our Republican system is absolutely rigged. It’s a phony deal,” he said, accusing party leaders of maneuvering to cut his supporters out of the process. “They wanted to keep people out. This is a dirty trick.”

His charges built on comments in the last few days by associates, senior advisers and Mr. Trump himself, seeking to cast a shadow of illegitimacy over the local and state contests to select delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July.

By blaming the process rather than his own inadequacies as a manager, Mr. Trump is trying to shift focus after Senator Ted Cruz of Texas outmaneuvered him in delegate contests in states like Colorado, North Dakota and Iowa, losses that could end up denying Mr. Trump the nomination.
read more by clicking on ther article link

"Donald Trump now at war with GOP"

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/polit ... index.html
Washington (CNN)The simmering disagreement between Donald Trump and the RNC over delegate and convention rules boiled over in a remarkable clash between the party's chairman and the candidate who is its front-runner.

Trump called out RNC Chairman Reince Priebus by name, said the party's rules are "stacked against me," and accused the RNC of conspiring against him.

"Give us all a break," shot back Reince Priebus, the chairman of the party, who tweeted that Trump's campaign should have known the rules.

The relationship between Trump and Priebus has been tenuous almost since Trump announced his campaign. There have been periods of disagreement and détente.
Stay tuned here for more Baaad News for Trump Faaans. \:D/ \:D/
Selection_999(1213).png
Selection_999(1212).png
GOP-debate-lineup.jpg
Selection_999(1214).png
kirk.jpeg
kirk.jpeg (8.75 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Baaad News Trump Faaans?

Post by Jsell50 » April 14, 2016, 11:20 pm

Gee, Masturbation, CIA, now star trek, this has come a low way in some strange directions...
The only real bad news is that no matter which "Dim" wit gets elected, America loses.

GT93
udonmap.com

Billionaire politician: Summer of Trump

Post by GT93 » April 18, 2016, 1:21 am

Drumpf, the short-fingered vulgarian, is getting upset by a painting for sale in London depicting the man who is to make America great again, with a small jerk:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... e-lawsuits

It has attracted bids of over £100,000. It's way too pricey for an Udon or Bangers bar to buy it and put it on the wall behind the bar. Also I don't thing many bar customers would appreciate a beer while looking at the great man starkers.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Post by Jsell50 » April 18, 2016, 8:02 am

I don't know many men who would appreciate a painting of any other naked man... But it does show how far some people will go to make money, or bring someone else down!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 18, 2016, 11:28 am

Jsell50 wrote:... But it does show how far some people will go to make money, ...
"It’s hard for me to turn down money, because that’s not what I’ve done my whole life,” Trump said. “I grab and grab and grab. You know, I get greedy; I want money, money.”
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/r ... t-movement
Jsell50 wrote:..., or bring someone else down!
The 210 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... .html?_r=0
UFF DA!

Return to “U.S. Politics”