U.S. Politics

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by GT93 » June 17, 2019, 8:19 am

Some bad polling for Trump and that's not too surprising. Fingers crossed the moron doesn't come to see another war or two as his best chance for getting re-elected.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » June 17, 2019, 8:25 am

Trump will continue to act like an arrogant a-hole so I'm thinking that's going to outweigh a good economy. His only legislative "victory" has been the tax revisions which much like Obama's ACA was rammed through with no support from the other side...
Dave

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 17, 2019, 10:22 am

It's obvious that the haters are alive and active. Trump may be arrogant and a braggart but he is well on his way to make America great again. It is beyond the libtard's mentality that Hillary got beat and Trump is the president. Rather than build a logical political platform, They seem to insist on continuing their hate platform. That will insure that Trump will be re-elected. If the democrats are concerned about "Hope and Change" they will start doing the job they were elected to do.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 17, 2019, 8:01 pm

"Trump Team Cuts Ties With Pollsters After Dismal Polling Numbers Leaked"

Boo Hoo "You must understand people if I don't hear what I want to hear I will fire you and then tell you what a Bad Person you are and how you are evil for the US of A"
This is getting or I should it is a JOKE

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 17, 2019, 9:55 pm

How could you possibly believe any poll after what you saw during the presidential election. They had Hillary winning by a landslide. Hmmm.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 18, 2019, 6:02 am

Glat
Well it appears Mr T certainly believes the Polls and this is why he off in his corner crying "Why don't they like me?"

"I'll Ishow them, "YOUR FIRED""

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » June 18, 2019, 6:40 am

Something about this thread prompted me to share an observation which I just read.

"The greatest thing about Donald Trump is how his election has caused our enemies to reveal exactly what kind of seedy, corrupt weasels they truly are.

My apologies to weasels – those creatures don’t deserve to be associated with the shoddy assembly of race hustlers, graft grabbers, liberal liars, garbage media scribblers and submissive Fredocon lackies who make up our grotesque liberal elite."

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 18, 2019, 8:13 am

glalt wrote:
June 17, 2019, 9:55 pm
How could you possibly believe any poll after what you saw during the presidential election. They had Hillary winning by a landslide. Hmmm.
The pollsters also got the Brexit vote wrong and the fairly recent Australian federal election. The media don't analyze polls as well as they might.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 18, 2019, 9:40 am

I always knew politics was a nasty game, BUT, never would I have believed how dirty it really is. When you have politicians who would rather see Trump fail than see the US prosper is evil, a horrible tactic and shameful. Trump's personality leaves a lot to be desired but he is the president and deserves to have these hateful politicians work for the common good. Instead they refuse to do the job they were elected to do and concentrate on nit picking every little thing they can find. If they spent as much time governing as they do looking under rocks the country would prosper.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 18, 2019, 10:30 am

So constantly having to apologise for Trumps verbal diarrhea to the American people AND the rest of the world is NOT working for the "common good"?

Strikes me that they're the ONLY ones working to avoid the major conflicts that Trump and his herd of sheep keep trying to start :-k

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 18, 2019, 10:48 am

glalt wrote:
June 18, 2019, 9:40 am
I always knew politics was a nasty game, BUT, never would I have believed how dirty it really is. When you have politicians who would rather see Trump fail than see the US prosper is evil, a horrible tactic and shameful. Trump's personality leaves a lot to be desired but he is the president and deserves to have these hateful politicians work for the common good. Instead they refuse to do the job they were elected to do and concentrate on nit picking every little thing they can find. If they spent as much time governing as they do looking under rocks the country would prosper.
Is he above the law ? He clearly obstructed justice, he should be, at the very least, impeached.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 18, 2019, 12:14 pm

Interesting, isn't it, how the thread Trumpsters - being unable to defend the bloated orange fraud - resort to personalising attacks on those of us who are smart and perceptive enough to identify and articulate the damage Trump is doing to both his home country, and the rest of the world? :-k

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 19, 2019, 3:03 pm

So 'bloated orange fraud' is not a personal unfounded attack. Lucky that you think you are a clever person, because your posts certainly belie that claim.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 19, 2019, 3:13 pm

Certainly personal (on Trump), but clearly not unfounded. [-(

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » June 19, 2019, 11:34 pm

Non-progressive Americans are showing their support for President Trump.

Trump Raises $24.8 Million on Day of 2020 Kickoff Rally!...
"President Donald Trump raised a staggering $24.8 million in 24 hours on the day he officially announced he was running for re-election......Do the math: that’s more than a million dollars an hour for an entire day. The campaign had set a $7 million goal for Trump’s kickoff rally day in order to top Democrat primary challengers record fundraising earlier in the year. Former Vice President Joe Biden made headlines for raising $6.3 million on his first day and Beto O’Rourke raised $6.1 million on his first day. Sen. Bernie Sanders brought $5.9 million. The numbers were released by RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and Tim Murtaugh, the Director of Communications for Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” McDaniel wrote on Twitter."

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 19, 2019, 11:37 pm

TJ wrote:
June 19, 2019, 11:34 pm

"President Donald Trump raised a staggering $24.8 million in 24 hours on the day he officially announced he was running for re-election......Do the math: that’s more than a million dollars an hour for an entire day. The campaign had set a $7 million goal for Trump’s kickoff rally day in order to top Democrat primary challengers record fundraising earlier in the year. Former Vice President Joe Biden made headlines for raising $6.3 million on his first day and Beto O’Rourke raised $6.1 million on his first day. Sen. Bernie Sanders brought $5.9 million. The numbers were released by RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and Tim Murtaugh, the Director of Communications for Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” McDaniel wrote on Twitter."

Yes the haters can hate but a lot of people like what he is doing. he will win again.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2019, 3:50 am

The current Republican polling at a state by state level seems to question that. I don't think Trump should be underestimated as a politician. He appears to be a half-wit and way out of his depth (e.g. dealing with Putin) but he has considerable political cunning.

At this stage I find it difficult to see him winning again but he might yet pull a rabbit out of the hat (e.g. invade Iran 3 days before the election).

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 20, 2019, 10:39 am

TJ
Republicans raised $24.8 Million on DAY ONE
Democrats raised $18.3 Million on DAY ONE

So they are fairly close for DAY ONE
But
Dollars raised still doesn't make a President( a Leader, a confident, someone to look up to etc.)

One must remember this fella (Mr T) told us Windmills give us cancer, the Moon is part of Mars, connect the dots and then color by number, oh look how pretty Air Force one looks, and the only World Leader he looks up to is the fat Kid from North Korea. Nothing I would put on a resume but I aint running for President. The BEST thing he is providing is ammo for the late night talk show personalities

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 20, 2019, 10:44 am

jai yen yen wrote:
June 19, 2019, 11:37 pm
TJ wrote:
June 19, 2019, 11:34 pm

Yes the haters can hate but a lot of people like what he is doing. he will win again.
Yes there ARE a lot of people living in a "Fox News" reality 8-[

Bet the list for the 24.8 mil makes good reading,,,,,

Mr A Norwegian 2.4 mil dollars
Mr K Fatboy 1.7 mil won
Mr V Putin information to the value of xxx roubles :lol:

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 20, 2019, 12:48 pm

The title of the thread ''Will Trump make the grade " I find both amusing and totally irrelevant. Not only has he made the grade, IMO, delivering on election promises despite the neo liberal loony Dems. and of course that bastion of (laugh) fair reporting CNN, but having made the grade, IMO, he will go on to a second term. Why? because as in UK, in USA the silent majority are aware of hidden agendas . The cat is out of the bag and the leftie elitists everywhere are screaming FOUL.

Return to “U.S. Politics”