Will Trump be criminally charged?

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump be criminally charged?

Post by tamada » June 25, 2022, 9:27 am

GT93 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:09 am
It was really funny how this thread triggered Giggles.

I think the US is in deep shxt.
And thus the rest of the free world. It ALL trickles down.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 12, 2022, 9:35 am

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » July 13, 2022, 6:48 am

he'll be back methinks..and I dont think he can be convicted of what he said that day as it did not refer to the WH.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 13, 2022, 6:55 am

Sadly Maaka, I think you are right he will try, but I am sure a person of ill-repute could if they so wanted to end that effort with a well placed kill shot. It is what it needs. America is NOW so openly divisive that common-sense has gone the way of the Dodo and extremism is replacing it fuelled in part by ignorance and sheer stupidity .

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » July 13, 2022, 12:05 pm

yup KP..I am sure he will try, just to put the wind up them, and then withdraw prior to finding the final two candidates...he should announce it now, before they drag him off to the kangaroo court..That would really call their bluff

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 14, 2022, 2:08 am

Trump's insane.

Alright Maaka, how's it going?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 14, 2022, 2:16 am

tamada wrote:
June 25, 2022, 9:27 am
GT93 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:09 am
It was really funny how this thread triggered Giggles.

I think the US is in deep shxt.
And thus the rest of the free world. It ALL trickles down.
That's the fear.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2022, 7:08 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 13, 2022, 6:55 am
Sadly Maaka, I think you are right he will try, but I am sure a person of ill-repute could if they so wanted to end that effort with a well placed kill shot. It is what it needs. America is NOW so openly divisive that common-sense has gone the way of the Dodo and extremism is replacing it fuelled in part by ignorance and sheer stupidity .
Unfortunately, I think too many Americans still believe "The Steal". Any fanciful notion of having Trump 'taken out' risks the opposite to what you consider likely. For example, there's a chunk of their demographic, inculcated with some bizarre right to cheap prices at the gas pump and the myth of US oil supremacy, that blame Biden for the currently high gas prices. They are unaware of or willfully blind to any global economic malaise. The "This would never have happened under Trump" mentality is still strong and there's not a single Republican representative with any public profile or influence who's going to risk burning his bridge countering that nonsense.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 14, 2022, 7:20 am

tamada wrote:
July 14, 2022, 7:08 am
Khun Paul wrote:
July 13, 2022, 6:55 am
Unfortunately, I think too many Americans still believe "The Steal". Any fanciful notion of having Trump 'taken out' risks the opposite to what you consider likely. For example, there's a chunk of their demographic, inculcated with some bizarre right to cheap prices at the gas pump and the myth of US oil supremacy, that blame Biden for the currently high gas prices. They are unaware of or willfully blind to any global economic malaise. The "This would never have happened under Trump" mentality is still strong and there's not a single Republican representative with any public profile or influence who's going to risk burning his bridge countering that nonsense.

As I said ignorance and stupidity rules the GOP fuelled by the most divisive person ever to enter US Politics.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2022, 8:19 am

^. You missed the point. You suggested that topping Trump is a way to "healing" the division in America.

Are you a Tory as well?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 14, 2022, 10:55 pm

tamada wrote:
The "This would never have happened under Trump" mentality is still strong and there's not a single Republican representative with any public profile or influence who's going to risk burning his bridge countering that nonsense.
Liz Cheney - lost her influence?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 15, 2022, 12:30 am

Earnest wrote:
July 14, 2022, 10:55 pm
tamada wrote:
The "This would never have happened under Trump" mentality is still strong and there's not a single Republican representative with any public profile or influence who's going to risk burning his bridge countering that nonsense.
Liz Cheney - lost her influence?
Did she ever have much? The likes of Jordan and Hawley probably consider her to be almost treasonous. The general lack of support from her party is pretty telling.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 15, 2022, 1:14 am

Who?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 15, 2022, 2:47 am

Earnest wrote:
July 15, 2022, 1:14 am
Who?
Pluto...Pluto!!! Pay attention to Doodoo.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 15, 2022, 6:46 am

tamada wrote:
July 14, 2022, 8:19 am
^. You missed the point. You suggested that topping Trump is a way to "healing" the division in America.

Are you a Tory as well?
My political persuasion is irrelevant, the simple fact is that almost daily we have Trump said this and that, if he no longer existed then the hype, publicity etc would die with him .
True there will be a gnashing of teeth and wailing especially by those who see their meal ticket of inconsequential selfish politics disappearing . But as with all things he will be just a memory albeit a BAD memory. And millions will quietly say thank god. Now lets move on !!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 15, 2022, 10:56 am

Earnest wrote:
July 15, 2022, 1:14 am
Who?
The Republican representatives who get most media airtime across the board. Josh Hawley, Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz and those of that ilk are as frequent guests on right wing outlets as they are being vilified on the lefty ones. I would wager that Liz Cheney doesn't get Christmas cards from them.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 15, 2022, 11:02 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 15, 2022, 6:46 am
tamada wrote:
July 14, 2022, 8:19 am

Are you a Tory as well?
My political persuasion is irrelevant, the simple fact is that almost daily we have Trump said this and that, if he no longer existed then the hype, publicity etc would die with him .
True there will be a gnashing of teeth and wailing especially by those who see their meal ticket of inconsequential selfish politics disappearing . But as with all things he will be just a memory albeit a BAD memory. And millions will quietly say thank god. Now lets move on !!
History indicates that America doesn't simply let their ex-POTUS's fade away, not even the dodgy ones.

Why wail and gnash teeth when anyone can tote an AR15? It's not just our Ashli that craves "revolution".
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “U.S. Politics”