Legal advice re. land dispute

gadg

Legal advice re. land dispute

Post by gadg » December 6, 2022, 5:10 pm

My wife is involved in a dispute over a piece of land in the village she is from. We're looking to better understand what her position is according to the letter of the law, but want someone who is sensitive to how things are actually done in the villages too. We're just looking to get advice, no further involvement will be needed. No English skills required, although nice to have.

Can someone suggest any lawyers in Udon?

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Legal advice re. land dispute

Post by Bandung_Dero » December 7, 2022, 7:01 am

From my experience land disputes are surveyed by the local Amphor Office. There is a small charge for the service.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 7, 2022, 7:05 am

You can get the Land officer to come out and survey, their deliberations are accepted without question, providing of course you have the correct paperwork showing ownership .

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » December 7, 2022, 8:41 am

Mr. Yong Srikham, Paragon Legal, directly across the street from the Museum on Phosri Rd. Lived in Australia for several years, speaks excellent English.
098-974-7677

gadg

Post by gadg » December 23, 2022, 8:16 pm

I thought I had enabled notifications on this post. My apologies for the slow follow-up.

@Bandung Dero & @Khun Paul … the situation is sensitive and within the family, I think getting the land department out is probably a little early. My wife first wants to talk to a lawyer to understand where things stand, what her chances are, etc.

@parrot thanks for the suggestion, will consider!

Return to “I'm Looking For....”