Clay Brick or Clay Pavers

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Clay Brick or Clay Pavers

Post by pipoz4444 » June 17, 2021, 4:23 pm

Looking to find some Clay Pavers or even Clay Bricks

Not the standard/normal Thai small ones, but maybe the Hand Made ones (like in the last picture would be OK) if I can find them

AUSTRALIAN CLAY PAVERS & BRICKS:
Clay Brick or Clay Pavers 1.jpg

Capture 1 Clay Pavers from Littlehampton.PNG

Clay Pavers Littlehampton 1.jpg

THAI CLAY BRICKS:
These appear to be Hand Made Thai Bricks, but I haven't see them around, Has anyone come across them or does anyone know where they might make "Hand Made Thai Bricks"?

Hand Made Thai Bricks 1.jpg

Appreciate any suggestions on when I might find anything close to the above, in Thailand

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Clay Brick or Clay Pavers

Post by saint » June 18, 2021, 9:09 am

There is a couple of places that deal in block pavers ive noticed on the KK highway just past the ringroad .
One is just before the first PTT station on the left , Pots and slabs on the front .
The second is take the second u turn to Ban Tad and just after the U turn is a place with granite worktops outside , but they do pavers and curbing too .

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Clay Brick or Clay Pavers

Post by pipoz4444 » June 19, 2021, 10:50 am

saint wrote:
June 18, 2021, 9:09 am
There is a couple of places that deal in block pavers ive noticed on the KK highway just past the ringroad .
One is just before the first PTT station on the left , Pots and slabs on the front .
The second is take the second u turn to Ban Tad and just after the U turn is a place with granite worktops outside , but they do pavers and curbing too .
Thanks saint, and I have been into the place near the U Turn to Ban Tad, (with the Granite), several years back. Both some granite slabs as I am only a few kms from there. At the time he dint have what I wanted, but I will check him out again

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”