mobile phone /tablet repair shop

kopkei
udonmap.com

mobile phone /tablet repair shop

Post by kopkei » October 23, 2020, 2:31 pm

if you are looking for this i have found a shop in central that does the job at normal price not the same as in landmark where they intend to handle falang prices ...
this shop
IMG_20201023_105711[1].jpg
nice guy repairing anything phone/tablet concerned
he had to weld new connector for signal cable on print plate from my granddaughters poco f1 , done immediately ,200 baht ....as info ;)

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: mobile phone /tablet repair shop

Post by Niggly » October 23, 2020, 3:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up.
The Girl threw her iPad across the room last week & cracked the screen. I was going to go to Landmark tomorrow for a repair
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » October 23, 2020, 7:13 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 23, 2020, 3:24 pm
Thanks for the heads up.
The Girl threw her iPad across the room last week & cracked the screen. I was going to go to Landmark tomorrow for a repair
I would be more concerned about why she shot the I Pad across the room and you are going to pay for a repair.
Tell her to save up from here allowance/ pocket money to pay for it.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 23, 2020, 7:52 pm

pal52 wrote:
October 23, 2020, 7:13 pm

I would be more concerned about why she shot the I Pad across the room and you are going to pay for a repair.
Errr, she’s 2

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 23, 2020, 7:59 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 23, 2020, 7:52 pm
pal52 wrote:

Errr, she’s 2
Well that means she will take a long time saving :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 23, 2020, 8:10 pm

Certainly will. She doesn’t get an allowance or pocket money & won’t be able to hold a job down due to getting easily distracted.
I think I’ll just pay, the doe eyes as she tries to watch Peppa Pig are breaking my heart 💕

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 24, 2020, 7:31 am

sorry guy's ,i forget to ask if he understands english , i always speak esan to the locals ,
niggly , when he can not get the replacement screen ask him if he can replace when you supply it (order lazada/shopee) ;)

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 6, 2020, 7:32 pm

pal52 wrote:
Niggly wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.
Finally got round to repairing the iPad screen. All treats & goodies have been forgone for 6 weeks now to pay for it.
The Girl (she’s 3 now) kindly suggests you get relevant facts before hijacking a thread. Cheers

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » December 6, 2020, 7:56 pm

Niggly wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.
You never stated she was only 2 years old in your original post so she could be excused as being a child.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 7:15 am

pal52 wrote:
December 6, 2020, 7:56 pm
Niggly wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.
You never stated she was only 2 years old in your original post so she could be excused as being a child.
Do I have to state the age of my daughter when thanking the OP for recommending a shop?
You butted in without knowing the circumstances saying “ Tell her to save up from here allowance/ pocket money to pay for it” (sic) when no advice had been asked for whatsoever

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 9:24 am

Well that’s buggered it, thank you tiled floors. A godsend when cleaning spillages, not so much for bouncing iPads.
She only accidentally dropped it this time, I saw her. The first bounce lifted it clean out of the shock resistant case I’d had the aforethought to buy & the second bounce caught a sweet spot on the corner shattering the screen 🤬

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 7, 2020, 10:04 am

My ever so clever 3 year old dropped Mrs tam's iPad too many times, shattered glass. Eventually, due to running the battery flat too many times, it got stuck in the notorious "apple boot loop". After an earnest attempt to fix it by installing iTunes on the Windows PC, it's consigned to the "too hard" bucket.

I resurrected a 5 year old Samsung Tab-something tablet which worked well for less than a month before he dropped it too. Shattered glass but hardly viewable any more. Bucket job.

Mrs tam's Samsung S-something fell into the creek while she was fishing. She tried the two days in a bag of rice trick. C'est mort, sur le seau aussi.

So Mrs tam buys a new smartphone for herself but gives it to Master Fumbles when he gets rowdy (which is always). I am only waiting until there's four buggered smart devices in the smart bucket before visiting the smart chap in Central.

As for giving expensive tablets to toddlers, not smart. Fishing with them, only slightly less smart.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 10:14 am

Yeah, it’s only an iPad2 which belonged to Mrs N then The Boy & now The Girl. The replacement screen is probably worth more than the device now I come to think of it.

Anyway, my bad, forgot a few salient points so some of the more erudite grey members can jump in to answer a question that hasn’t been asked.

The Girl is 3 years old
About 11kg
73cm tall
3 year old size hands
No discernible income of her own

Hope that helps

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » December 7, 2020, 5:05 pm

The replacement screen is probably worth more than the device now ?
all depending if it is the screen only or complete digitizer , you can check the price of replacement screen/digitizer on the net first so you have an idea of the costs before going to the local shops , so i have used this shop again , problems with a phone getting warm and blocking the selfie camera to work , a disaster for some people :D , he replaced an ic on the main board , cost price 800 baht , asked him about his english ,nit,nit noy was the answer ...contact info
IMG_20201207_170038[1].jpg
and maybe keep one of the broken items to leave dek noy len or give him/her a toy one ...
good luck all... ;)
https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=ipa ... zer&page=1
https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=ipa ... .search.go.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 9:31 pm

We’re in a Pattaya at the moment so little stall in Soi Bhukao.
I’m pretty certain it’s just the screen at 500 baht. Going to buy some duct tape in Mr DIY tomorrow to try & secure it a bit better in it’s new bump proof case

Return to “I'm Looking For....”