Jamesons

tamada
udonmap.com

Jamesons

Post by tamada » September 10, 2019, 1:20 pm

I went to mix a sundowner last night and found that the last of my Jamesons has sadly evaporated.

I have seen it most anywhere but beyond Big C and the like, is there any place in Udon where imported spirits can be had for possibly a wee bit less?

Ta
tam

mickojak
udonmap.com

Re: Jamesons

Post by mickojak » September 10, 2019, 2:01 pm

I buy my grog here.

He has biggest selection I have seen.
I don't drink spirits though, so not sure of his prices of them.
Worth a look just for interests sake.
Nice fella too!
Mick
Attachments
Udon.PNG

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Jamesons

Post by tamada » September 11, 2019, 4:51 pm

mickojak wrote:
September 10, 2019, 2:01 pm
I buy my grog here.

He has biggest selection I have seen.
I don't drink spirits though, so not sure of his prices of them.
Worth a look just for interests sake.
Nice fella too!
Mick
I had bought some cheap cigars there before but never checked his beer, wine and spirits selection. As I waited at the traffic lights, a spot opened up right next to his shop which was a bonus on Phosri! He has just about everything and his 70 cl of Jamesons was 9 baht cheaper than TOPS and Villa. Villa has 4 varieties in 2 sizes, TOPS has one variety and 3 sizes, including the small 'gill' for about 380 baht. Big C didn't have any.

BTW, TOPS is going to be huge having eaten up the space where the Yazaki bread shop was and beyond, all the way down to the food court. Today they were transferring stock from the old chest freezers to new, relocated chest freezers. Looks like a work in progress for sure. The size and layout reminded me of a Central Market rather than a TOPS. Maybe we're getting the full Monty in Udon?

Ta
tam

Return to “I'm Looking For....”