Wired home alarm system

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Wired home alarm system

Post by vincemunday » March 11, 2018, 7:51 pm

I’m looking for a wired home alarm system with a minimum of 4 PIR’s. I’ve checked Lazada and all they have is wireless systems, I can source one on eBay but I would prefer to buy it here if possible.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Re: Wired home alarm system

Post by Marcosteffano » March 12, 2018, 2:32 am

Another way would be don't have anything worth stealing.cant see the point of trying to video someone with a balaclava nicking your tv worth next to nothing.if you've got a safe then never keep more than a few quid in it.mind you its good if you have one of these Internet linked systems so you can watch some gik sorting out your mrs while your in you country.put it this way,if you did get robbed and showed the police the video what would the they do.try some dummy cameras,they are made for dummies.if my advice ain't good enough then try upstairs in the landmark.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Wired home alarm system

Post by vincemunday » March 12, 2018, 6:01 pm

I'm looking for an alarm system not CCTV, my neighbours are very friendly and also very nosey, if they heard an alarm they'd be round here in a shot. I will most likely install cctv at some point though but not urgent.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”