Motorola phone seller

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Motorola phone seller

Post by BobHelm » October 18, 2017, 1:51 pm

After reading some very positive reviews on the new Motorola Moto E4plus a friend of mine wants to purchase one in Udon - there is no price advantage in going the Internet supply route.
Neither Landmark nor the Plaza seem to sell Motorola.
A slight amendment there in that True in the Plaza do sell them, but they appear to be tied to a True Move monthly deal package that is certainly not wanted.

A bit of Internet research seems to point towards Motorola only selling from a few outlets in Thailand. The include True Shops & TG FONE Stores neither of which seem to have an Udon outlet.
Plus Jaymart. The Motorola site says that the Jaymart store is in the Plaza. I do remember one being there but, again from memory, it is now closed & already open as something else.
Google Maps suggests that there is a branch in the Tesco/Lotus Plus complex.
I have never seen one there, but I have only ever gone to that site to go to Lotus so would not have noticed it anyway..

The is quite a large advert for the new Moto phones near central Udon, so I would be rather surprised if they are not available somewhere here.
phone.png
Any help at locating an Udon seller would be appreciated!!

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Motorola phone seller

Post by parrot » October 18, 2017, 1:59 pm

Bob, I hunted them down on the internet.......now at the Lotus near the Nongkai/ringroad intersection. The man on the phone confirmed they have Motorola, but not necessarily all the models.
Hope this helps.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » October 18, 2017, 2:02 pm

Thank you John, that is a great help....
Tesco/Lotus it is then.. :D

dugles
udonmap.com

Post by dugles » October 18, 2017, 2:30 pm

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » October 18, 2017, 4:25 pm

I bought my Moto G5 plus from Lazada and am very please with it - cheap as chips :

http://www.lazada.co.th/moto-g5-plus-25 ... =1&sc=EYUP
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » October 21, 2017, 11:23 am

The bad news is that the Jaymart booth in Tesco/Lotus does not sell any sort of Motorola phone.

The slightly better news is that True Move in the Plaza do.

Not discounted if you just buy the phone but pretty heavily discounted (down to about 2,500 baht from memory) if you sign up for a year with True for their 499 baht a month phone/internet bundle.

However if the discounted phone plus a package would be of interest then AIS (in Tesco & the Plaza) have some pretty interesting deals with the Samsung J7 range of phones at the moment.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”