Mr. Nobi of the Udon Our Home Project

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Re: I'm looking for Mr Nobi

Post by vidmaster » October 10, 2017, 9:37 am

Hi I have a very good Thai friend who used to work for a govt Dept in Udon that involved interacting with foreigners who live in Udon and immediate areas
The president of the dept was known by the falang as Mr Nobi. Mr Nobi also owned a restaurant very close to the BKK/UTH Hospital
If anyone knows of his current whereabouts or has a telephone number where he may be contacted I would appreciate your replying
Many thanks

trubrit
udonmap.com

Re: I'm looking for Mr Nobi

Post by trubrit » October 10, 2017, 5:30 pm

vidmaster wrote:
October 10, 2017, 9:37 am
Hi I have a very good Thai friend who used to work for a govt Dept in Udon that involved interacting with foreigners who live in Udon and immediate areas
The president of the dept was known by the falang as Mr Nobi. Mr Nobi also owned a restaurant very close to the BKK/UTH Hospital
If anyone knows of his current whereabouts or has a telephone number where he may be contacted I would appreciate your replying
Many thanks
I think you must be referring to the long defunct Udon Our Home project of which I was also a member, it wasn't a dept but a hotch potch of various organisations brought together by the then Mayor, Khun Hanchai, including the local chamber of commerce. Nobi assumed the role of group leader for himself which caused most of the others including myself to leave him to it and it collapsed about two weeks later .He used to have a restaurant in his name immediately opposite Top Mansion. I believe it may still be there under new ownership, I suggest you try them , they may know his current whereabouts.He was German not Thai.
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Re: Mr. Nobi of the Udon Our Home Project

Post by vidmaster » October 11, 2017, 1:50 pm

Thanks trubrit 👍

Return to “I'm Looking For....”