Time Requirement, Post Extension, for 800K in Bank

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Time Requirement, Post Extension, for 800K in Bank

Post by Giggle » September 19, 2019, 9:52 am

parrot wrote:
September 8, 2019, 11:11 am
September 8, 2019, 11:11 am

It's not required, simple as that.

Oh wait.
parrot wrote:
September 18, 2019, 3:42 pm
September 18, 2019, 3:42 pm

told us, you must keep 800k in your account for 3 months after you renew. Ok, ok
Now do you believe us?

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Time Requirement, Post Extension, for 800K in Bank

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 19, 2019, 6:11 pm

kopkei wrote:
September 19, 2019, 8:36 am
it is not only if the embassy's are issuing the income statement , but is Thais immigration accepting them? ,
if your embassy guarantees the declared income amount as true ,io will accept these , but other income statements made by declarations of honor by the applicants are starting to get refused ,as many of those declarations are not really honor full...if you know what i mean , anyway in this case the good are also paying the price for the bad ... ;)
I have not yet heard a report of an embassy letter being refused, if correctly issued with supporting evidence.

Certainly I've heard of IO requests to see the documents supporting the letter, so if someone doesn't have the supporting evidence then they don't qualify anyway and the letter has been issued under false pretences.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”