TM30 Clarification Received from Udonthani Immigration

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
rick
udonmap.com

Re: TM30 Clarification Received from Udonthani Immigration

Post by rick » September 25, 2019, 10:30 pm

Never filled in a TM30 in the 7 years i have been to immigration - although i believe they did it for me in Jan 2018, when they stapled in a new piece of paper in my passport (which is still there). Did my 90 day today (had been out of country since my last one), took less than 3 minutes ..... just one stop on a 4 stop trip to town - left home at 2.50 pm, bought fish food at 3.00 pm. immigration at 3.05, bank at 3.15 pm. pick up daughter from school at 3.40, home by 4,00pm.

So 4 stops across Udon, and back home in just over an hour, And some people say Udon traffic is bad ..... it is all about time of day and picking your route.

Yes Udon immigration is pretty good.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 26, 2019, 6:11 am

marcsarge wrote:
September 24, 2019, 9:55 pm
Lone Star

"IMMIGRATION e Services For Foreigner". I've downloaded it and open account pretty easy. Won't need to try until next month.
Hat tip to you, marcsarge! Much appreciated.

Thanks also to stww, who is probably the best source of immigration information on the forum.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 26, 2019, 7:31 am

Lone Star wrote:
September 26, 2019, 6:11 am
Thanks also to stww, who is probably the best source of immigration information on the forum.
Thank you for the comment.
I try always to be accurate and make it clear if it's opinion or information.

Regrettably due to circumstances beyond my control I may not always be able to respond as quickly as I have previously.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

marcsarge
udonmap.com

Post by marcsarge » October 7, 2019, 7:02 pm

by Lone Star » September 26, 2019, 6:11 am

marcsarge wrote: ↑
September 24, 2019, 9:55 pm
Lone Star

"IMMIGRATION e Services For Foreigner". I've downloaded it and open account pretty easy. Won't need to try until next month.

Hat tip to you, marcsarge! Much appreciated.

UPDATE:
Did my 90 day on phone app with a little problem but figured out the problem and worked great in the end. Here is my experience with the app.
I signed in and selected 90 Day notice and the app was pretty much the same as doing online with the desktop or laptop but one difference. After you enter your address there is a location button that gets your location from phone GPS. Below is an area for Lat/Long coord. Do not I repeat do not used this it will kick you back to beginning and have to start over. I did it 2 times and was so mad at myself I decided to stop and use the desktop to do online instead but when I did it would not work online so I went back to phone app and the only thing I did different was not to do the location button, it didn't have a red star to show required anyway. entered phone number, verify E-mail and submit and it worked. Now shows processing.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 23, 2019, 10:07 am

I just come back from 3 nights stay in a hotel in Phuket on Thursday,it was my 90 day report on Friday so when I saw the IO ( the geezer with the dodgy neck) I thought I may as well ask him if I have to fill in a form regarding my trip.His reply was no need and said you can travel anywhere inside Thailand and you do not have to report back on return,however if I leave the country upon return I should come in and let immigration know .I went in around mid morning Friday and there was only one other customer,I’ve personally never seen it this quite before.

Chuchi

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”