90 day reporting

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
noosard
udonmap.com

90 day reporting

Post by noosard » November 6, 2020, 5:00 pm

I have been trying to do online reporting

tried 2 different os s, no success with those
used the phone app and now have a 90 day pending
what was of interest is wanted my orginal visa date but not the expired finish date but the extension finish date
and this is my first 90 day

rick
udonmap.com

Re: 90 second reporting

Post by rick » May 3, 2022, 11:30 pm

Got to love the streamlined procedures now used.... Went in this afternoon, walked past 30 people sat on chairs, straight up to 90 day counter, and was walking out again in under 90 seconds!

Plenty of time for a quick stop at Ngee Soon for some biscuits and juice

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Re: 90 day reporting

Post by Potamoi » May 3, 2022, 11:56 pm

The first 90 day after an entry or changing provinces apparently needs to be done at the Udon IMM office in person. I did manage a 90 day online a few months back finally after a backend website upgrade. I had to do a extended face to face one at Udon IMM first though with copies of lots of docs. They needed me to change my address to Udon rather than Nong Khai even though my Yellow book is Udon my visa is NKI so that complicates the matter from my situation.

It should be interesting if I can do the online one next time after extending my Non-B in March for a June 90 day. I will report back.

I used Windows10, Chrome and the new website: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » June 8, 2022, 5:14 pm

A follow up on the 90 day online thing when one has an address in two provinces:

Last night I applied online for the 90 day using my Yellow Book Udon address. I got an email very quickly stating they had received my information successfully which was encouraging.
TM47Apply.jpg
PDF looked like this:
TM47applyPDF.jpg
This afternoon I received an email stating my application was rejected:
TM47_reject.jpg
Since I will be in Nong Khai in the next few days I figured I would do it in person if needed but tried applying again using my office address in Nong Khai. All worked fine. Approved within an hour. NKI IMM must have changed my address to NKI when they did my annual Non-B Business visa extension is what I figure.

Main take away here is wait for the second email as the first one is a little ambiguous and only really states that you have applied. The final page that needs to be in your passport looks like this:
TM47.jpg
Query online looks something like this:
TM47_dbase.jpg
Hope this helps someone in a similar circumstance or just what to expect with the 90 day online thing.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » June 10, 2022, 10:55 am

Just done my 90 day online.
Got a reply immediately saying they have received it.
Within 30 mins got another reply saying it had been approved.
It seems they have now got everything working brilliantly (until next time).

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 6, 2022, 4:02 pm

I am not sure if there has been a change in procedures, but I have just successfully completed an online 90 day report after returning to Thailand in September.

The system seems to be getting better and better. 👍

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”