Ring Road Improvements

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Ring Road Improvements

Post by parrot » November 29, 2019, 4:38 pm

I haven't seen anything yet on Udon facebook pages, but a good Thai business friend who seems to be in the loop says the dreaded SW ring road from Nadee to the KK Hwy intersection and the ring road from the new tunnel/bridge to the old Big C is due for cement paving and widening in the coming year. It'll be a nightmare while it's in progress, but that's the price of progress.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Ring Road Improvements

Post by stattointhailand » November 29, 2019, 5:49 pm

I hope your friend "in the loop" tells 'em to re-instate the "U" turn outside Tesco instead of forcing everyone to "U" turn at Nong Samrong lights :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 29, 2019, 7:16 pm

ABT ...the section from.Naddee to the Kk highway 2 intersection going past Maliwan villas n Tanadorn Home is a disgrace n has been fir ages .

If only the udon. Groovers n movers would do.the same as their counterparts in Buriram .. all.the roads entering the city and especailly the ring road are 4 n 6 lane and in excellent maintained ondition ... wether coming in from.Korat , Nang Long , Satuk , Ban Phai and the most recent due to be completed very soon from.Phuttisong Khu Muang all are superb .

But they dont have any big oati g plastic ducks i hear you cry , suppose the Chang race track , i mobile make all.the difference to where the infrastrure budget is spent .

Only my op ..i may be wrong

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » November 29, 2019, 8:06 pm

sorry for the duplicate post
Last edited by fdimike on November 29, 2019, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » November 29, 2019, 8:08 pm

They've started grinding the deformed asphalt from the new bridge towards Global House. It looks like new asphalt will be used and not concrete.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 30, 2019, 2:55 pm

any infrastructure improvements that close down parts of the eastern ring road will only make the current chaos worse. Better for them to get the outer ring road, at least for the east side, constructed... That'll reduce the mess on the current east side ring road tremendously. Any news on that?
Dave

Return to “Udon Thani News”