Thieves Caught

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Thieves Caught

Post by parrot » February 8, 2019, 5:15 pm

A couple of thieves made off with a load of loot from the residence of a foreigner and his wife.....in the general vicinity behind Tesco Nadee. Cops caught the thieves.
Google translate will give you a general idea
https://www.khaosod.co.th/around-thailand/news_2187322

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Thieves Caught

Post by tamada » February 9, 2019, 8:30 am

There's been a spate for robberies on the east-side where the ring road meets the road to Nong Sai in T.Nongbua. Locals attribute it to an upsurge in the local yabaa habit. Mrs tam was across the street visiting a house where one of the old mooban worthies had recently expired and on her way back, witnessed the cops doing a daylight arrest of what she assumed was a yabaa seller on his step-through.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 9, 2019, 9:28 am

We were questioned by a policeman while eating our dinner in a Thai restaurant in Ban Jang, just off of the ring road on the way to Ban Tad, he asked us if we or anyone we knew had been robbed and warned us that there had been a spate of robberies on Farang houses there too.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 9, 2019, 10:05 am

vincemunday wrote:
February 9, 2019, 9:28 am
We were questioned by a policeman while eating our dinner in a Thai restaurant in Ban Jang, just off of the ring road on the way to Ban Tad, he asked us if we or anyone we knew had been robbed and warned us that there had been a spate of robberies on Farang houses there too.
Time to get Yer Shotgun Ready then Vince !!!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 9, 2019, 11:25 am

Ha ha! I couldn't get a shotgun in the UK, I stand no chance here, the missus will get a handgun if she can, she's fantastic at clay pigeon shooting, she was trained by an ex UK Olympian who begged me to let him train her full time but to be honest it was just too expensive, it's costs lots of money to buy a gun alone.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » February 9, 2019, 10:12 pm

its fairly easy to get hold of a black powder musket ..theyre made locally ..fires lead shot and no rifling ..in rural areas you see guys cruising round with one on their shoulder
the only good Tory is a lavatory

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 10, 2019, 12:50 am

Oh Heavens to Murgatroyd! No guns allowed! Ban them! The mere thought of them makes me go weak in the knees! I think I'm having a spell just thinking about them!

(triggered)
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Return to “Udon Thani News”