Possible New Shortcut from Ngeesoon to Nongkai Hwy

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Possible New Shortcut from Ngeesoon to Nongkai Hwy

Post by parrot » March 17, 2017, 7:33 pm

Looks like construction is in the making for a paved road from the new Ngeesoon to MuumMohn and to the Nongkai Hwy. That would be a nice shortcut for trips between Nongwahsaw/Nongkai. No idea when the road is projected to be finished.....but I've seen a report that some work has begun.
Attachments
aaa (2).jpg

neeemu
udonmap.com

Re: Possible New Shortcut from Ngeesoon to Nongkai Hwy

Post by neeemu » March 18, 2017, 6:17 pm

Will also help divert a fair bit of traffic from the ring road. Good news since my house isn't too far from the Ngeesoon store.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 19, 2017, 11:52 am

don't see as they need it on the west side going to Nong Khai. I'd like to know when they'll get cracking on the east side greater ring road to reduce the Rte 2-Ring road-Nong Khai traffic.. Hopefully it will be completed before they start the Nong khai/Ring road overpass/tunnel construction. If they don't, the traffic jams on the east side ring road will be phenomenal..
Dave

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 31, 2017, 12:53 pm

That looks like the northwest side outer ring road being planned. No way that will help with the impending traffic disaster on the existing northeast side inner ring road 'deconstruction' while they alternately dig a tunnel and build a flyover for the two lightest traffic flows.

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Return to “Udon Thani News”