UDON THANI ROBBERY

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Re: UDON THANI ROBBERY

Post by Marcosteffano » December 27, 2016, 10:18 am

Easy pickings again.all he needed in this case was a poodle.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » December 27, 2016, 11:05 am

As I pointed out on a earlier comment on this post.we will see a rise in this sort of crime and farangs will be the target as we all have big money and gold in the eyes of the Thais.we are easy pickings and without a police force.thais have now been educated about all the goodies of life through the media and want it fast and for nothing.we will see the greater rise in crime in the city first then over the years spreading to the rural areas,just like the western world.i looked the other day and Thailand has nearly four times the number of prisoners as the uk which I was very suprised to see.now they have let masses of them out with a Kings pardon,so expect crime to escalate even more.we must learn to be more vigilant and secure our property and our families and of course our own lives that are as cheap as a soi dogs.i have 20 night lights around my property on throughout the night (20x5 watt led's) a movement detector light,7ft walls,3 cameras a secret safe that will be concreted into the floor as soon as the builders have gone.2 panic alarm/flashing lights and a dog.most of all I don't live in a high crime rate area of a city.the other thing is I don't have 4 1/2 baht of gold and 100,000 baht of Xmas presents to steal.once again I ask how much has this last rich farang spent on security?

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » December 27, 2016, 11:43 am

This sounds awfully similar to another well publicised foreign-house robbery a year or so ago..
Again while people were << asleep>> in the house.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » December 28, 2016, 12:25 am

Guns,razor wire,sharpened stakes,electrified barbed wire,shards of glass in the tops of your walls,dogs the size of baby elephants.is it really getting that bad in udon.come to think of it most of the farang estates look like udon prison from the outside already.oh I forgot somchai the security guard sleeping in his hut will be there when needed.

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » December 28, 2016, 7:37 am

Dogs size of baby elephants :lol: :lol:

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » December 28, 2016, 9:13 am

To a little thieving Thai man,they deffo look like baby elephants with teeth.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

UDON THANI ROBBERY

Post by Mosquito » December 28, 2016, 8:11 pm

I'm always careful (more careful) around this time of year, along with:

- before and during the water festival
- beginning of a school year
- loy kratong
- school breaks

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » December 28, 2016, 8:54 pm

I am not complaining, your description brightened my morning up :D
Marcosteffano wrote:To a little thieving Thai man,they deffo look like baby elephants with teeth.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » December 28, 2016, 10:50 pm

I know I wasn't being funny.i don't have no fear of dogs but the 2 I've seen in the back of Colin's pick up are a wee bit scary.i love the blue ones.in fact I'll have your next blue male pup when you've got onei might even call him chang noi...mark.

Return to “Udon Thani News”