Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post Reply
User avatar
Potamoi
udonmap.com
Posts: 224
Joined: April 11, 2022, 11:53 am
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Potamoi » December 4, 2022, 9:50 pm

Naw, only secret 'cause nobody knows. Non Members even welcome af far as I know, 555


I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 5, 2022, 8:24 am

noosard wrote:
December 4, 2022, 5:40 am
The World Health Organisation reportedly believes Covid did leak from the lab after a “catastrophic accident”..
A whistleblower claims the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of dangerous genetic engineering of coronaviruses in China.
Since noosard has gone to ground and is not willing to provide any source to backup this statement. Let me state, WHO has not claimed it came from Wuhan Lab, their position is they are keeping an open mind on the origins.

One newspaper the English Daily Mail, which is notorious for publishing rubbish, claimed that Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus from WHO, spoke to an European leader and in that private conversation, is reported as pointing at the Wuhan Lab as the source. This cannot be verified.

Sorry noosard the post you made is false.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3696
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by noosard » December 5, 2022, 11:51 am

WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 despite publicly maintaining 'all hypotheses remain on the table'
Director-general Tedros Adhanom confided to a senior European official

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 5, 2022, 12:34 pm

noosard wrote:
December 5, 2022, 11:51 am
WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 despite publicly maintaining 'all hypotheses remain on the table'
Director-general Tedros Adhanom confided to a senior European official
OK, now it is not WHO, it is Tedros. Not what your post stated at all.

It was secret? How secret, what is the Daily Mails source, where is there any confirmation?

Fake news and misquoted on this forum regardless.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 5, 2022, 12:34 pm
noosard wrote:
December 5, 2022, 11:51 am
WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 despite publicly maintaining 'all hypotheses remain on the table'
Director-general Tedros Adhanom confided to a senior European official
OK, now it is not WHO, it is Tedros. Not what your post stated at all.

It was secret? How secret, what is the Daily Mails source, where is there any confirmation?

Fake news and misquoted on this forum regardless.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/who-covi ... -1.6483210

Does it really matter whether "the WHO believes" or "Tedros confides" ?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5448
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Doodoo » December 5, 2022, 1:29 pm

No, not really as long as certain contributors do.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 5, 2022, 1:45 pm

tamada wrote:
December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm
Whistler wrote:
December 5, 2022, 12:34 pm
noosard wrote:
December 5, 2022, 11:51 am
WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 despite publicly maintaining 'all hypotheses remain on the table'
Director-general Tedros Adhanom confided to a senior European official
OK, now it is not WHO, it is Tedros. Not what your post stated at all.

It was secret? How secret, what is the Daily Mails source, where is there any confirmation?

Fake news and misquoted on this forum regardless.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/who-covi ... -1.6483210

Does it really matter whether "the WHO believes" or "Tedros confides" ?
Does the truth matter? You are one poster who is always quick to poo poo a post be it fact, fiction or an opinion. In this case the post was factually incorrect.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 5, 2022, 2:03 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 5, 2022, 1:45 pm
tamada wrote:
December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm
Whistler wrote:
December 5, 2022, 12:34 pm
noosard wrote:
December 5, 2022, 11:51 am
WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 despite publicly maintaining 'all hypotheses remain on the table'
Director-general Tedros Adhanom confided to a senior European official
OK, now it is not WHO, it is Tedros. Not what your post stated at all.

It was secret? How secret, what is the Daily Mails source, where is there any confirmation?

Fake news and misquoted on this forum regardless.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/who-covi ... -1.6483210

Does it really matter whether "the WHO believes" or "Tedros confides" ?
Does the truth matter? You are one poster who is always quick to poo poo a post be it fact, fiction or an opinion. In this case the post was factually incorrect.
Truth? Where is the relevance of truth HERE? This is the UFES (or USFES) thread for goodness sakes.

You want to kick start one of the moribund Wu Flu threads, knock yourself out. As mentioned earlier, the collective aren't much into fake news accusations online or being upbraided for being 'factually incorrect'' by anonymous internet souls. However, you are welcome to come and get your car washed next Friday while you can meet and discuss all sorts of stuff with your 'adversaries'. We're all double triple quadruple vaccinated too so it's quite safe.

Up 2 U.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 5, 2022, 2:09 pm

55
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3696
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by noosard » December 5, 2022, 3:09 pm

does it make any difference what he said
or who he confided his thoughts to
Gunna have the same result
some will believe others wont

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 5, 2022, 3:23 pm

55
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3961
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Earnest » December 6, 2022, 2:20 am

Alright lads, what are you up to, having a daft laugh?
Good times for a change.

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3696
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by noosard » December 6, 2022, 9:26 am

A study has led researchers to believe that the male Y chromosome will disappear in the future.
When humans run out of Y chromosome, they might become extinct or they might evolve a new sex gene that defines new sex chromosomes,”

While the Y chromosomes have been shrinking and deteriorating in function over millions of years,instead a new chromosome may now switch on male sex characteristics.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by Whistler » December 6, 2022, 10:47 am

I will try to avoid this thread, no need as I have already visited Disneyland.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 6, 2022, 12:00 pm

Earnest wrote:
December 6, 2022, 2:20 am
Alright lads, what are you up to, having a daft laugh?
Aye, it's all a bit daft.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 6, 2022, 12:01 pm

noosard wrote:
December 6, 2022, 9:26 am
A study has led researchers to believe that the male Y chromosome will disappear in the future.
When humans run out of Y chromosome, they might become extinct or they might evolve a new sex gene that defines new sex chromosomes,”

While the Y chromosomes have been shrinking and deteriorating in function over millions of years,instead a new chromosome may now switch on male sex characteristics.
Pithy stuff noos.

See u Friday then.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 6, 2022, 12:02 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 6, 2022, 10:47 am
I will try to avoid this thread, no need as I have already visited Disneyland.
Is that a fact?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 7, 2022, 5:08 am

You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3696
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by noosard » December 7, 2022, 5:35 am

well I never
didnt throw a ground ball after all
story i read was just about rats and the possible future of mammals

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15104
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by tamada » December 9, 2022, 9:22 am

It's Friday, it's 2 PM and it's UFES TIME!!!!!
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Post Reply

Return to “Community Events”