Kasikorn ATM malfunction

samuel
udonmap.com

Kasikorn ATM malfunction

Post by samuel » May 10, 2020, 7:40 am

today i experienced a strange malfunction of a kasikorn ATM.
i went to big c and chose the kasikorn ATM outside next to the bike parking space.

https://earth.google.com/web/@17.387161 ... NlYwM1EQAg

i transferred my monthly rent to an account at SCB as i always do.
at the end of the transfer the receipt was printed out automatically (as always).
but to my big surprise it was not my receipt but the receipt of someone else who withdraw 4'000 thb right ahead of me.
so i decided to withdraw 1'000 in cash and at the end of the withdrawal i choose print receipt yes.
to my again big surprise the receipt of the rent transfer was printed out and not the receipt of the withdrawal.
so it is clear that this particular atm is printing out the receipts with 1 delay (one transaction BEFORE).
weird……

same thing happened there last month but then i thought it was a random malfunction.
but today it is clear that the malfunction remained.

never ever experienced a malfunction like this at any other kasikorn ATM.
so beware and check your receipts if you are using this particular kasikorn ATM there.
[-X

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Kasikorn ATM malfunction

Post by saint » May 10, 2020, 9:07 am

samuel wrote:
May 10, 2020, 7:40 am
today i experienced a strange malfunction of a kasikorn ATM.
i went to big c and chose the kasikorn ATM outside next to the bike parking space.

https://earth.google.com/web/@17.387161 ... NlYwM1EQAg

i transferred my monthly rent to an account at SCB as i always do.
at the end of the transfer the receipt was printed out automatically (as always).
but to my big surprise it was not my receipt but the receipt of someone else who withdraw 4'000 thb right ahead of me.
so i decided to withdraw 1'000 in cash and at the end of the withdrawal i choose print receipt yes.
to my again big surprise the receipt of the rent transfer was printed out and not the receipt of the withdrawal.
so it is clear that this particular atm is printing out the receipts with 1 delay (one transaction BEFORE).
weird……

same thing happened there last month but then i thought it was a random malfunction.
but today it is clear that the malfunction remained.

never ever experienced a malfunction like this at any other kasikorn ATM.
so beware and check your receipts if you are using this particular kasikorn ATM there.
[-X
Must of been doing it for a week at least . I used the same machine on Monday 4th because both Bangkok Bank machines were out of service , as was the two machines at the Bangkok Bank inside .
The same thing happened , did a transfer , someone elses receipt , withdrew some cash , got the transfer slip . :-k
Checked my balance and all seemed O K , so thought no more about it .Except it was a bit weird .

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Re: Kasikorn ATM malfunction

Post by tinpeeba » May 11, 2020, 12:19 am

Similar thing happened to me yesterday when I used my VISA credit card to buy petrol at a Tesco "pay at pump" in London. Alarmed by the amount on it (previous user must have topped up a large vehicle from empty) and was about to go to the manned kiosk to remonstrate when I noticed the transaction time on the receipt. I pressed the reprint receipt button and my transaction came out OK.

Return to “Money, Banking & Investments”