Excess deaths in the UK

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Excess deaths in the UK

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 5, 2023, 6:42 am

I note that excess deaths in the UK are currently running at 17% which apparently is higher than the death toll from COVID at its peak.
Does this mean that the vaccination program is not working?
Are people dying from COVID vaccination side effects?
Am I fueling the apparent conspiracy that the COVID vaccine program was not properly tested?
Why has the government stopped issuing daily death toll statements?
Is there another reason for the excess mortality rate?
You can Google for more info if your interested.

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Excess deaths in the UK

Post by Khun Paul » January 5, 2023, 7:19 am

To answer your questions , simple answer is NO . and yes you are fuelling a conspiracy.

People die and although COVID was a problem it would seem that most who could availed themselves of the vaccine programme.
Now couses of th deaths a complex, some due to lack of facilities, lack of testing and peoples fear of going mto Hsopital, when the pandemic was at its highest I am sure.

So easy to point the finger at Covid or subsequent deficiences at the NHS/Government , Ay person who wants o can get medical assistance,

Trust Google your mad !!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 5, 2023, 7:51 am

There are other countries with the same excess death rate
Australia being 1 of them

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 8:33 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 5, 2023, 7:19 am
To answer your questions , simple answer is NO . and yes you are fuelling a conspiracy.

People die and although COVID was a problem it would seem that most who could availed themselves of the vaccine programme.
Now couses of th deaths a complex, some due to lack of facilities, lack of testing and peoples fear of going mto Hsopital, when the pandemic was at its highest I am sure.

So easy to point the finger at Covid or subsequent deficiences at the NHS/Government , Ay person who wants o can get medical assistance,

Trust Google your mad !!
The OP isn't talking about "when the pandemic was highest" though, is he? UK.gov statistics show THIS YEAR has seen excess death rates EXCEED the numbers from when Covid was rife. Apparently most all countries witness increased excess deaths in the winter (colder) months.

The UK has the highest vaccine uptake in Europe. The UK's Covid-related morbidities are also the highest in Europe.

As for "Any person who wants it can get medical assistance." In the UK? Right now? Have you tried or know of anyone who has? This excluding accidents and real emergencies of course.

Think of Google as a collosal public library, everything you need to know can be found there. Fortunately, as in a public library, not everyone is there to read the same books.

I recall recently reading that the UK had its highest mean temperatures for the whole year in 2022...but the coldest December on record last month. My money's on climate change, not vaccines or vaccine hesitancy.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 8:36 am

noosard wrote:
January 5, 2023, 7:51 am
There are other countries with the same excess death rate
Australia being 1 of them
Countries that tried zero-Covid first tend to skew the statistical narrative but they are catching up. Just look at the shambles in China right now.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 5, 2023, 8:53 am

The Actuaries Institute analysis estimates that a little more than half the excess deaths until the end of May were due to COVID-19 – with an estimated 4200 people dying ‘from’ the disease – making it likely to be the third largest cause of death in Australia this year. Leaving aside an estimated 1280 people who died ‘with’ COVID, that leaves 3700 other deaths where the background increase is not clear.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 5, 2023, 10:41 am

This figure is likely to climb for quite a few more years. Baby boomers are aged from 77 to 63. There is a huge spike in this demographic. Average life expectancy in Western countries is in the 80+ range.

The leading causes of death for ages 60 to 80 is heart disease, above 80 it is dementia. These are age related conditions, so as the proportion of aged increases, so will deaths from these conditions.

A long report, but for those interested

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... ables/2021
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 5, 2023, 11:52 am

Baby Boomer Generation were born between 1946 and 1964. This means people who are between 58 and 76 years of age, or turn this age by 31 December 2022, are part of this generation.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 12:25 pm

Since heart disease and dementia are already identified as the two biggest killers of this demographic with both expected to be increasingly attributed to those dying, will this be factored into excess deaths calculations moving forward?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 5, 2023, 12:42 pm

One report I looked at stated that there was no analysis of those who died with various illnesses who had contracted COVID some time earlier. We know that COVID damages various organs, subsequent deaths from such damage has not been attributed to COVID but the final cause of death.

I suspect from the statistics, that this is probably the case. If true, the death toll from COVID is probably closer to 10M and not the official count of 7M. Excess deaths in the UK is now a non issue, (since May 2022) the number of deaths each month is now below or equal to the expected level.

Those susceptible to the virus may have sadly succumbed already, leaving those with stronger bodies to survive. Very Darwinian.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 1:17 pm

So the excess death stat that was jumped on as some form of Covid indicator back in 20/21 has gone the same way as the R-factor reporting. Makes sense since it's all endemic these days.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 10, 2023, 6:48 am

COVID vaccine AstraZeneca withdrawn by many countries due to blood clot issues, Excess deaths due to heart conditions apparently occuring in younger people, not baby boomers.
Farage, your reliable, honest politician, raises the question, Why?

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 10, 2023, 7:51 am

The former MEP Farage, seeks attention.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 10, 2023, 9:00 am

Correct.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 10, 2023, 1:38 pm

And we all know that these factors does not make it easier on your body when the Covid hits you.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/re ... s/sn03336/

//Alfie..:-)

Return to “Open Forum”