Putting your Money where it is needed

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Putting your Money where it is needed

Post by Doodoo » October 18, 2022, 10:35 am

Bill Gates has promised he will donate $1.2 billion , yes Billion dollars to fight a disease that is still with us , POLIO.

Not like Governments around the world buying arms such as tanks, rockets and such but looking at a disease that plagues us even today. He is attempting to PRESERVE LIFE Rather that ERADICATE LIFE

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Putting your Money where it is needed

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 18, 2022, 2:11 pm

The Taliban and the Pack eaze will be pleased.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 18, 2022, 3:43 pm

Rotary International has been funding Polio eradication for over 30/40 years, The fact that this debilitating dieaase is almost RTedaicatedw is due in part to Rotary International.
Part of the problem in mainly Muslim Controlled Countries like Afghanistan, Rural Areas of Pakistan, and other Muslim enclaves is that the delivery of the vaccine is stopped or halted in some cases the Deliverers are maimed or killed and the vaccine destroyed, such is their hatred of anything Western.

We see a slight upsurge of Polio being diagnosed in some Western Countries that is I am sure because Immigrants coming in are NOT Automatically vaccinated upon arrive and in some cases I have heard, refusing to be vaccinated at all .
In my book come into a country refuse to get the normal basic vaccination, kick them out .

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 18, 2022, 4:21 pm

KP
for immigration to the USA one must have proof that they have had a Polio vaccine

In the UK people need
Babies and toddlers need vaccinations to protect them from childhood infections including measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), rotavirus, diphtheria, whooping cough, meningitis, polio, tetanus, hepatitis B, tuberculosis (TB) and more.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 18, 2022, 5:14 pm

I can help Mr Doo Doo. You are living in a perfect world, things aren't like that any more.

(a) How about all the Afghans pulled out of Kabul last year?
(b) Illegal immigrants (Am I allowed to say that?)

Proof of vaccine? They don't even have a passport.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 18, 2022, 5:56 pm

There are always, how should I put it people who want to destroy others who are wanting to do something positive. I dont have the answers. It is best that you put them to people who can do something about it and that aint me.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » October 18, 2022, 10:14 pm

Doodoo wrote:
October 18, 2022, 5:56 pm
There are always, how should I put it people who want to destroy others who are wanting to do something positive. I dont have the answers. It is best that you put them to people who can do something about it and that aint me.
Talk about stating the obvious, 'it sure ain't you', Doodoo. But, good on Bill Gates for donating a little bit of his cash toward an excellent cause.

Hope this helps,
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » October 19, 2022, 1:04 am

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
October 18, 2022, 2:11 pm
Are you the guy who thought Thalidomide was a vaccine?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 19, 2022, 5:55 pm

Earnest wrote:
October 19, 2022, 1:04 am
BillaRickaDickay wrote:
October 18, 2022, 2:11 pm
Are you the guy who thought Thalidomide was a vaccine?
Hello Biggles, I'm getting a bit worried about you, repeating yourself, could be an early sign of Dementia, I should stock up with a good supply of Nappies while you still have a couple of brain cells that work, I've heard that the next stage could get a bit messy.
Chocks Away, Tally Ho.

Return to “Open Forum”