My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Whistler » September 12, 2022, 11:57 am

rick wrote:
September 12, 2022, 11:51 am
Charles Hoffe .....

https://www.cpsbc.ca/news/citation-re-d ... glas-hoffe
What a shame that others that spread misinformation can not also be brought to book.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Garnet
udonmap.com

Post by Garnet » September 12, 2022, 3:24 pm

Canadians who have open awareness understand that the various Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons both provincially and federally are staffed by the captured ─ i.e., corrupt ─ at worst, and the blind at best.

Even a comedian fathoms what is going on with all of this COVID fear-mongering, and the scripted newspaper articles and orchestrated read-outs by everybody's favourite news personalities ─ the beloved news anchors. The comedian calls them "news cockatoos" because they are nothing more than parrots broadcasting absolutely everything their paying masters tell them to ─ none are journalists anymore.

Mainstream journalism is effectively dead.

It is so demonstrable even on this thread ─ people who cannot bother to try to learn anything for themselves. Their newspapers and the media tell them everything that is necessary for them to know. Anything else requires effort and time.

Is it any wonder that everyone in the English-speaking world is intimately familiar with phrases like "safe and effective" and "trust the Science"?

It is all in the scripting.

Here is the comedian who is boldly spotlighting this blatant nonsense ─ 12 minutes of epic and deserved lampooning: Jim Breuer "The Pandemic".

Too many people really are little more than trained circus / aquarium seals who obediently respond entirely as directed.
Garnet & Jack

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 12, 2022, 3:46 pm

Thankyou for your comments, keep taking the happy pills they seem to be working

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 12, 2022, 6:19 pm

Garnet's view of the world is it is all mad. Most people can not think for themselves, but only a few, just a tiny fraction of the world's people are enlightened.

Same playback for every crackpot religious group, only these crackpots don't claim God has spoken, it is the tiny voices in their brains.

What percentage of the world is mad Garnet? Why are you and a tiny group so enlightened?

Apart from Covid, what other conspiracies do you belive, the moon landing, the assassination of JFK, an Illuminati, a corrupt FBI, Trump won the election, etc

I bet you belive every one.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » September 12, 2022, 7:08 pm

I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend. He is MD of a £100m plus turnover business and a highly intelligent and worldly wise chap. Our conversation turned to Covid which we have discussed on many occasions. He is out of the Garnet envelope and my mind is, and remains, open so our discussions are usually lively.

He asked me if I planned on a 4th vaccine. When I said I hadn't decided he said.

"Dont. Did you know that the only tests done were on 8 mice"

At this point I burst out laughing and asked for their names and if they survived but he was deadly serious. When this sort of nonsense rhetoric is doing the rounds, is it any wonder that those of us on the fence remain sceptical

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 12, 2022, 8:40 pm

An amazing story. A few neurons not connecting in an otherwise good brain.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » September 13, 2022, 4:28 am

samster wrote:
September 12, 2022, 7:08 pm
Yes, although just 3 survived.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 13, 2022, 4:46 am

I have been advised that the 5 who didn't were found to be full of 5G, and Bill Gates' DNA, when they were dissected. :shock:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 13, 2022, 10:05 am

samster wrote:
I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend. He is MD of a £100m plus turnover business and a highly intelligent and worldly wise chap. Our conversation turned to Covid which we have discussed on many occasions. He is out of the Garnet envelope and my mind is, and remains, open so our discussions are usually lively.

He asked me if I planned on a 4th vaccine. When I said I hadn't decided he said.

At this point I burst out laughing and asked for their names and if they survived but he was deadly serious. When this sort of nonsense rhetoric is doing the rounds, is it any wonder that those of us on the fence remain sceptical
Those that believe that are the same ones who believe the Earth is flat and that ET was real ......Might be highly intelligent but that being said so often they be too contrived or arrogant in one's cleverness or intelligence, to the point of being irritating to others. Just a thought

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 13, 2022, 10:21 am

Earnest wrote:
September 13, 2022, 4:28 am
samster wrote:
Yes, although just 3 survived.
Illuminati mice no doubt

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 13, 2022, 12:23 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 13, 2022, 10:05 am
samster wrote:

Those that believe that are the same ones who believe the Earth is flat and that ET was real ......Might be highly intelligent but that being said so often they be too contrived or arrogant in one's cleverness or intelligence, to the point of being irritating to others. Just a thought
The earth IS flat and no amount of Chang, Leo or Heineken at CCW on Fridays can convince me otherwise.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 13, 2022, 12:26 pm

samster wrote:

I bet if he didn't fill his head with such nonsense, he would be MD of a £200m plus turnover company.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 13, 2022, 4:21 pm

There is some truth to the mice claim, what it actually means is in dispute

https://www.cbs17.com/community/health/ ... it-matter/

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » September 14, 2022, 5:34 am

8 Mice, 5 Billion Guinea Pigs, I heard that the Beagles and Monkeys aren't happy at being left out.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 14, 2022, 9:12 am

Whistler wrote:
September 13, 2022, 4:21 pm
There is some truth to the mice claim, what it actually means is in dispute

https://www.cbs17.com/community/health/ ... it-matter/
Good find Whistler. For anyone speed reading, the salient bit is, "That process might sound familiar — the flu shots we get every year are developed the same way."

For the vaccine sceptics and "pure bloods" out there, never you mind.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Garnet
udonmap.com

Post by Garnet » September 17, 2022, 3:06 pm

I know that it is too challenging for most to bother researching anything, but the few might care to give the following couple of links a look:

Dr. Meryl Nass's Substack (September 6): The High-Speed, Bivalent COVID Boosters are Here

Children's Health Defense: Vaccine Secrets

A couple of scientific articles that I am probably wasting my time listing:

Doctors for COVID Ethics (August 2022): Vascular and organ damage induced by mRNA vaccines: irrefutable proof of causality

ScienceDirect (June 2022): Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

What recent scientific references have any of you challengers? Only the media / hearsay that you parrot ─ or in many cases you do not even have that as defence of your position. Just blind cult-like adherence to what you are told you need to know and believe.

I realize that few look beyond their newspapers and T.V.s, so I will cease to flog this further ─ unlike the accused "conspiracies" I apparently immerse myself into, the truth of what is happening today will be known within the next months to a few very short years.

In alternate words, I would love to admit having been mistaken.

I doubt many of you can ever say the same. As has been said, it is far easier to delude or fool people than it is to ever convince them that they have been deluded or fooled. Vanity is such that making any such admission implies that those not similarly persuaded were less gullible.

I leave you with this musical number: They're Tryin To Make Me Take The V-Jab - I Said No No No....

I shall add nothing further to this thread. Too many minds are clamped tight shut.
Garnet & Jack

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 17, 2022, 3:24 pm

I really loved your last sentence. Swear on your pinky finger that we have heard the last of you, please.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm

Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 17, 2022, 4:36 pm