My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by fatbob » September 5, 2022, 3:40 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 4, 2022, 12:03 pm
This demonstrates how effective the testing regimes have been.
Do you mean the PCR test, the same one where the guy that invented it says it returns false poitives and was not designed for that type of use?

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » September 5, 2022, 3:41 pm

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 5, 2022, 3:45 pm

fatbob wrote:
September 5, 2022, 3:40 pm
Whistler wrote:
September 4, 2022, 12:03 pm
This demonstrates how effective the testing regimes have been.
Do you mean the PCR test, the same one where the guy that invented it says it returns false poitives and was not designed for that type of use?
Twisting things her a bit Bob. I was clearly describing the testing procedures for vaccines that require government oversite
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 5, 2022, 3:51 pm

What a crock, go and choose another fringe looney site. Why not also cite The Lancet or The Harverd Medical Journal? Both highly respected publishers on medical issues.

They both blow this ridiculous article out of the ground.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » September 5, 2022, 3:55 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 5, 2022, 10:50 am
I have resisted the urge to throttle them so far.
I hope you manage to watch the attached video, rather than seeking your information from the media and Government health ministers.... You do make me laugh pretending to be so thorough and having all the knowledge... So the worlds leading doctors are looneys, the guy that even invented Mrna vaccines, take your blinkers off sunshine and try to open your mind....

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 5, 2022, 4:06 pm

Bob. There is no chance that somebody who promotes discredited treatments from a fringe looney site has an open mind.

Google clinical trials for your beloved alternative medicines and you see a 100% failure rate. I believe the medical experts who follow scientific procedures, I do not believe in quackery.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » September 5, 2022, 4:10 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 5, 2022, 4:06 pm
Bob. There is no chance that somebody who promotes discredited treatments from a fringe looney site has an open mind.

Google clinical trials for your beloved alternative medicines and you see a 100% failure rate. I believe the medical experts who follow scientific procedures, I do not believe in quackery.
It's quite obvious you never watched the video so your comments are meaningless, Ivermectin has been used how many times and for how many years? But you think you know more than the worlds leading doctors stating the obvious and still you cant understand, not worth wasting time on you, bye bye petal.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » September 5, 2022, 4:22 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 5, 2022, 9:23 am
...I happily dropped trousers awaiting the injection in my posterior, i felt it entering my body, the next thing I knew I was flat on my back in an Ambulance being taken at full speed to a hospital....
Steady on, I thought this was a family forum. What happens on tour should stay on tour :shock:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 5, 2022, 4:24 pm

Let's start with one falsehood from your video link, bob.

Dr Robert Malone did not "invent" mRNA technology.

I stopped watching at that point.

But I had a quick look at the Easton Spectator. It covers such subjects as - is the earth flat/fake moon landings/NWO/etc etc.

God give us strength.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 5, 2022, 4:34 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
In view of the last post, I would like to add there has ALWAYS been a negative reaction to a vaccine ( any vaccine ) by some people for a myriad of reasons too many to even begin to list.

It is not uncommon and certainly always expected by the Medical profession , hence the questioning beforehand or answering written questions as we did here before getting a Covid Vaccination. The Medical profession tries to mitigate any negative reaction .

Sadly some people lie, some do not understand and some just do not care. As Biological entities none of us are the same genetically hence reactions differ . Some ( dare I say many ) no reaction at all apart from at the injection site . To the body shutting down almost immediately.

As an example, I undertook a dental rebuild in the Military and following on from that the MO was directed to give me a penicillin injection. Never had one before I happily dropped trousers awaiting the injection in my posterior, i felt it entering my body, the next thing I knew I was flat on my back in an Ambulance being taken at full speed to a hospital as it transpired I was deadly allergic to penicillin and within 4 seconds of the drug hitting my body it reacted knocking me out and causing for the staff all sorts of problems. Three days later after a lot of tests, I was told I would live ( nice of them ) .
So it goes to show that even the most basic antibiotic can be dangerous to us mere humans . There were no indicators/signs or even medical history to show my body would reject penicillin so violently. Any hospital I attend I inform them I am allergic to penicillin as a precaution, luckily there are enough different antibiotics out there apart from penicillin these days .

Considering my reaction, after Fleming discovered it I wonder how many people died because of the reaction, we will never know , BUT it has not dented my strongly held belief that vaccines or even injections are bad for you , they can in 99-9% of the time serve to protect you from the worst nature can throw at us.
KP .. without even trying that gave me a real good chortle ... one of the best sentences ever written on UM.. :lol: =D>

Being flat on ones back with things entering your body sounds a tad alarming .. i do hope it all turned out well and the said item was removed with out without an anesthetic... i recall my days working in a cucumber factory and the warning sign that rather ominously read .. BE CAREFUL ON THE WET FLOOR - SLIP HAZARD.

Marvelous

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 5, 2022, 11:14 pm

fatbob wrote:
September 5, 2022, 4:10 pm
Whistler wrote:
September 5, 2022, 4:06 pm

It's quite obvious you never watched the video so your comments are meaningless, Ivermectin has been used how many times and for how many years? But you think you know more than the worlds leading doctors stating the obvious and still you cant understand, not worth wasting time on you, bye bye petal.
Guess what Bob?

If Mickey Mouse did a YouTube video on DIY brain surgery, I wouldn't watch that either, despite the fact that it would have more credibility than your source

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 6, 2022, 9:35 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 5, 2022, 4:34 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
In view of the last post, I would like to add there has ALWAYS been a negative reaction to a vaccine ( any vaccine ) by some people for a myriad of reasons too many to even begin to list.

It is not uncommon and certainly always expected by the Medical profession , hence the questioning beforehand or answering written questions as we did here before getting a Covid Vaccination. The Medical profession tries to mitigate any negative reaction .

Sadly some people lie, some do not understand and some just do not care. As Biological entities none of us are the same genetically hence reactions differ . Some ( dare I say many ) no reaction at all apart from at the injection site . To the body shutting down almost immediately.

As an example, I undertook a dental rebuild in the Military and following on from that the MO was directed to give me a penicillin injection. Never had one before I happily dropped trousers awaiting the injection in my posterior, i felt it entering my body, the next thing I knew I was flat on my back in an Ambulance being taken at full speed to a hospital as it transpired I was deadly allergic to penicillin and within 4 seconds of the drug hitting my body it reacted knocking me out and causing for the staff all sorts of problems. Three days later after a lot of tests, I was told I would live ( nice of them ) .
So it goes to show that even the most basic antibiotic can be dangerous to us mere humans . There were no indicators/signs or even medical history to show my body would reject penicillin so violently. Any hospital I attend I inform them I am allergic to penicillin as a precaution, luckily there are enough different antibiotics out there apart from penicillin these days .

Considering my reaction, after Fleming discovered it I wonder how many people died because of the reaction, we will never know , BUT it has not dented my strongly held belief that vaccines or even injections are bad for you , they can in 99-9% of the time serve to protect you from the worst nature can throw at us.
KP .. without even trying that gave me a real good chortle ... one of the best sentences ever written on UM.. :lol: =D>

Being flat on ones back with things entering your body sounds a tad alarming .. i do hope it all turned out well and the said item was removed with out without an anesthetic... i recall my days working in a cucumber factory and the warning sign that rather ominously read .. BE CAREFUL ON THE WET FLOOR - SLIP HAZARD.

Marvelous

DM
Oh dear I did state that I was standing up when undergoing the injection , but ended up in the back of the ambulance, at NO time did I state being flat on my back with things entering my body.
If you are going to comment please copy what I said, not what you THINK I said thanks.
P: Thanks for reading it anyway .

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » September 6, 2022, 5:28 pm

Good comedic value, though, sir. Hopefully it didn't smart too much?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Garnet
udonmap.com

Post by Garnet » September 11, 2022, 7:36 pm

Some may have the patience to watch much of this documentary ─ it tops two hours. The title nails just what is involved with the mad mRNA inoculation campaign: Uninformed Consent.
Garnet & Jack

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 11, 2022, 7:46 pm

Garnet wrote:
September 11, 2022, 7:36 pm
Some may have the patience to watch much of this documentary ─ it tops two hours. The title nails just what is involved with the mad mRNA inoculation campaign: Uninformed Consent.
Waiting for the Mickey Mouse director's cut

https://www.summerlandreview.com/news/b ... m-college/

Garnet
udonmap.com

Post by Garnet » September 11, 2022, 10:54 pm

Concerning Dr. Charles Hoffe ─ this interview is just a few days old: Healing Starts with the Terrible Truth; We Can’t Hide from the Damage | Dr. Charles Hoffe.
Garnet & Jack

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » September 12, 2022, 8:33 am

[
Guess what Bob?

If Mickey Mouse did a YouTube video on DIY brain surgery, I wouldn't watch that either, despite the fact that it would have more credibility than your source
[/quote]

Guess what big mouth, try concentrating on the doctors and not the platform, very glad you know more than qualified proffesionals, get back in your box.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 12, 2022, 9:16 am

55 red pill day? Do you know difference between mainstream professionals and fringe loonies, obviously not.

Mainstream professionals doctors, epidemiologist etc in the case of covid work together in professionals groups. They follow scientific principles, test, then report on verifiable results.

Fringe loonies ignore evidence, go off on tangents, publish disinformation that it strangly accepted by the gullible who for some perverse reason choose not to accept mainstream science.

Sadly you are one of those poor souls that prefer fringe loonies over reputable scientists. Buddha knows why, up to you, but don't expect people with a reasonable level of intelligence to accept your BS as factual.
Last edited by Whistler on September 12, 2022, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 12, 2022, 9:27 am

fatbob wrote:
September 12, 2022, 8:33 am
[
Guess what Bob?

Guess what big mouth, try concentrating on the doctors and not the platform, very glad you know more than qualified proffesionals, get back in your box.
[/quote]

That's a perfectly reasonable opinion but only if you really believe that these people presenting on YouTube are "world leading" and "qualified professionals".
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » September 12, 2022, 11:51 am

Return to “Open Forum”