My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Whistler » October 12, 2022, 4:22 pm

Galee wrote:
October 12, 2022, 11:37 am
Looks like the truth is coming out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... HPjt0lv21g
Twaddle from a loony website

https://twitter.com/theworldofdog/statu ... 9494494209

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » October 12, 2022, 9:44 pm

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 12, 2022, 10:18 pm

Has the world really reached the point where people believe that because something is posted on facebook, it must be credible?

Posting the same nonsense on two different websites doesn't give it any more weight.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 13, 2022, 7:18 am

jackspratt wrote:
October 12, 2022, 10:18 pm
Has the world really reached the point where people believe that because something is posted on facebook, it must be credible?

Posting the same nonsense on two different websites doesn't give it any more weight.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 13, 2022, 8:12 am

jackspratt wrote:

Is that a rhetorical question?

I posted the redvoicemedia link with truth in inverted commas but some may not be familiar with the nuance of punctuation and think that it was offered as a valid argument. Similarly, when I saw the same media article introduced in comments on a LinkedIn thread, i commented "There's a reason you can't find this on YouTube or Meta" to which one particularly blinkered individual saw my comment as an acknowledgement of it's veracity and the need for alternative streams to publish the truth. My point was (and still is) it's buried because it's tripe.

I met a chap who only watches YouTube for his "truth". One of subjects he brought up in casual conversation was Biden's "obvious" pedophilia. This based solely on some video evidence. I think there's a couple of former, now silent members who would happily recycle that narrative.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 13, 2022, 8:50 am

tamada wrote:
October 13, 2022, 8:12 am
jackspratt wrote:

Is that a rhetorical question?
Is THAT a rhetorical question? :D

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » October 16, 2022, 8:08 am

The truth is coming out, good old Phizer, a company you can trust...

https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 9fe0b33b18

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 16, 2022, 8:58 am

But this video was only for the people of the Netherlands. It apparently has nothing to do with other countries

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 16, 2022, 10:06 am

fatbob wrote:
October 16, 2022, 8:08 am

Are you a 'pure blood' anti-vaxer or that new-fangled 'angry-while-vaccinated' group?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 16, 2022, 10:56 am

I fail to see how anybody vaccinated can transmit covid if the vaccination prevented them from catching COVID in the first place. The protocol for preventing transmission was isolation until the virus was cured. The protocol for dealing with outbreaks was limiting movements in that geography until the flair up died out.

All effective policies despite what a right wing pollie used this to boost his profile. Vaccination helped millions from catching the disease, those who still caught it had drastically reduced symptoms. All well documented facts.

Pfizer quite honestly claimed the aim of the vaccine was to prevent people from catching COVID, they never claimed it would stop an infected person from transmission. What's wrong with that?

Good old News Limited sensationalising and distorting again.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » October 16, 2022, 11:40 am

tamada wrote:
October 16, 2022, 10:06 am
fatbob wrote:
October 16, 2022, 8:08 am

Are you a 'pure blood' anti-vaxer or that new-fangled 'angry-while-vaccinated' group?
I'm certainly pretty pleased I didn't get jabbed with Phizer and thankful my son and wife didn't recieve any of it, for the record not anti vacc but certainly anti putting untested fluid into my body, I'll stick with a strong immune system any day. The lie's from Phizer etc will all come out, a company not to be trusted, look at their history.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » October 16, 2022, 11:44 am

Doodoo wrote:
October 16, 2022, 8:58 am
But this video was only for the people of the Netherlands. It apparently has nothing to do with other countries
News paper article accompanied with a video......

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 16, 2022, 11:52 am

What makes you claim the vaccine was untested? Facebook or some nutty website.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2M70MW

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » October 16, 2022, 11:59 am

Back from a week in Phuket, great to see only about 5% wearing masks, Thai and Western...........

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 16, 2022, 2:18 pm

fatbob wrote:
October 16, 2022, 11:59 am
Back from a week in Phuket, great to see only about 5% wearing masks, Thai and Western...........
Thanks for the clarification on your not wanting to be vaccinated. I respect your choice.

Why does other people choosing to wear a mask still worthy of comment?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 16, 2022, 2:23 pm

Tam

Bob cannot respond to the evidence that the vaccine was not experimental and was tested and approved.

As we have seen with controversial posts by others on this forum, the posters whose statements are exposed as rubbish, then pivots to another semi related comment.

A classic 'yes but' response.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 16, 2022, 2:32 pm

While the Pfizer vaccine was tested and approved evidence is coming clear (confirmed from Pfizer itself) that it was not tested for an ability to stop the transmission of the virus

So it was tested for its ability to reduce symptoms, hospitalisation, death and safety but not transmission. It is likely that transmission is reduced but that wasn’t tested.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 16, 2022, 2:48 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
October 16, 2022, 2:32 pm
While the Pfizer vaccine was tested and approved evidence is coming clear (confirmed from Pfizer itself) that it was not tested for an ability to stop the transmission of the virus

So it was tested for its ability to reduce symptoms, hospitalisation, death and safety but not transmission. It is likely that transmission is reduced but that wasn’t tested.
My understanding of transmission is an infected person then infecting others. The vaccines were primarily designed to prevent infections in the first place, the reduction of symptoms was secondary.

While the vaccine was not targeted nor tested to reduce transmission, several studies, one in particular amongst Scottish health workers, showed it did reduce transmission without eliminating it.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » October 16, 2022, 5:43 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 16, 2022, 2:23 pm
Tam

Bob cannot respond to the evidence that the vaccine was not experimental and was tested and approved.

As we have seen with controversial posts by others on this forum, the posters whose statements are exposed as rubbish, then pivots to another semi related comment.

A classic 'yes but' response.
Normally I could not be bothered replying to serial posters but, I posted an article, take it how ever you want, all THE article explains is the BS the government went on about and then did an about face. You obviously like to believe the main stream, I choose to believe that society at large is controlled by multi national big business. Up to YOU whistles.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 16, 2022, 5:59 pm

Yep

Return to “Open Forum”