Another real TIT moment ..

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Another real TIT moment ..

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2022, 7:33 pm

Actually two things happened tiday that made me shake my head in disbelief .. and start a new TIT ecperiences thread.

Firstly
Going from office to Ban Jan via the single lane road between the ring road behind wing 23 past soi 1 to 5
Taharnagart .. i turned the sharp left hand blind bent and therecwas a motorcycle infront of me with a guy about 30 yrs old n a toddler sat in front if him ..the guy was reading his mobile phone and seemed to be scrolling when he rode directly iff the road and into the klong that runs along side this barriw road .. i stopped mainly as was thinking about the kid .. the watercwas about 18" deep with the bike n the bloke in thexwater the kid half on the bank n in the water ..i grabbed hold of the girl ..whilst the fella frantically searched fir his precious telephone .. fook.yer phone mate what about yer daughter ?? .. his reply ... its a new phone ..TIT .. i shook.my head n drove off .

Secondly
Carpenter turned up.today to fit some doors ..first thing he did was set up.a canera n trypod .. i though he was making a tik tok.or yt vid ... NO NO nothing such .. rather head shakingly TIT..he had a new girlfriend and she makes him video call live while hes working ..suffice ti say i now need to find another carpenter as his n her waffling bollocks irritated me so much i told him.to fook.off...

Feel free to add any of your TIT ecoeriences

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Re: Another real TIT moment ..

Post by ajsp9 » August 9, 2022, 9:57 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 9, 2022, 7:33 pm
Actually two things happened tiday that made me shake my head in disbelief .. and start a new TIT ecperiences thread.

Firstly
Going from office to Ban Jan via the single lane road between the ring road behind wing 23 past soi 1 to 5
Taharnagart .. i turned the sharp left hand blind bent and therecwas a motorcycle infront of me with a guy about 30 yrs old n a toddler sat in front if him ..the guy was reading his mobile phone and seemed to be scrolling when he rode directly iff the road and into the klong that runs along side this barriw road .. i stopped mainly as was thinking about the kid .. the watercwas about 18" deep with the bike n the bloke in thexwater the kid half on the bank n in the water ..i grabbed hold of the girl ..whilst the fella frantically searched fir his precious telephone .. fook.yer phone mate what about yer daughter ?? .. his reply ... its a new phone ..TIT .. i shook.my head n drove off .

Secondly
Carpenter turned up.today to fit some doors ..first thing he did was set up.a canera n trypod .. i though he was making a tik tok.or yt vid ... NO NO nothing such .. rather head shakingly TIT..he had a new girlfriend and she makes him video call live while hes working ..suffice ti say i now need to find another carpenter as his n her waffling bollocks irritated me so much i told him.to fook.off...

Feel free to add any of your TIT ecoeriences

DM
Wow, the first one which I find incredible and sad.

The second one,wondering if you should have kept him on as it could have been a reverse ‘only fans’ type of thing and you could have got a show- something may have got hung other than a door 😎

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 16, 2022, 12:28 am

Latest TIT moment

In Bkk a few days and encountered a massive storm.n very heavy rain .. within 2 hours 5pm to 7pm the ware house conplex was badly flooded as was the very busy Onut road area .. half a neter in places , it was the heaviestcrain and quickest flooding i can recall in 20 plus years here ..yet life went on throughout the chaos ..motirbikes drifting away and cars abandoned full.of water , office workers wading home in shirt n tie and y fronts balancing their bags on head made for crazy viewing.. thank the lord my truck is a high version and we managed to move all the stock onto higher loading bays n ramps in time ..

Makes me wonder if BKK is sinking as some say .. to flood so badly so quickly was amazing Thailand

DM

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » August 16, 2022, 3:23 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 16, 2022, 12:28 am
Latest TIT moment

In Bkk a few days and encountered a massive storm.n very heavy rain .. within 2 hours 5pm to 7pm the ware house conplex was badly flooded as was the very busy Onut road area .. half a neter in places , it was the heaviestcrain and quickest flooding i can recall in 20 plus years here ..yet life went on throughout the chaos ..motirbikes drifting away and cars abandoned full.of water , office workers wading home in shirt n tie and y fronts balancing their bags on head made for crazy viewing.. thank the lord my truck is a high version and we managed to move all the stock onto higher loading bays n ramps in time ..

Makes me wonder if BKK is sinking as some say .. to flood so badly so quickly was amazing Thailand

DM
With the poorly constructed drainage and all the concrete rain water has no place to go to, thus a lot of flooding

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2022, 7:48 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 16, 2022, 12:28 am
Latest TIT moment

DM
The meteorologists predicted much of this last week with heavy rain expected in 43 provinces. It looks like strong monsoonal troughs are at play, exacerbated by the typhoon season.

Recently Korea and particularly Seoul recorded the heaviest rainfall in maybe 100 years. This will eventually happen in Bangkok and other towns and cities. The downpours will become more frequent and more intense and the flash flooding will morph into one great big one.

Get your wellies ready!

Build an arc maybe?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/ea ... -provinces
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 16, 2022, 8:26 am

The way it has been so far will need a sun hat if out and about

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 16, 2022, 8:03 pm

noosard wrote:
August 16, 2022, 8:26 am
Hey Noooos .......as well as a sun hat to shade yer swede I advise to also get shirts with sleeves , not only to they protect from the elements but also increase your stature within your circle of friends .. shirts without sleeves namely tank tops, vests (egg stained if Ozz or Kiwi) , wife beaters do tend to lower the tone and make the chance of physical violence more likely .. a tad loso and really should only be worn in bed , the gym or pottering in the garden ..most certainly not when out and about in some of Udons more swisher establishments.

As info only ..

DM

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 16, 2022, 8:14 pm

Tell us where the Udon swisher establishments are

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2022, 9:23 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 16, 2022, 8:03 pm
noosard wrote:
Hey Noooos .......as well as a sun hat to shade yer swede I advise to also get shirts with sleeves , not only to they protect from the elements but also increase your stature within your circle of friends .. shirts without sleeves namely tank tops, vests (egg stained if Ozz or Kiwi) , wife beaters do tend to lower the tone and make the chance of physical violence more likely .. a tad loso and really should only be worn in bed , the gym or pottering in the garden ..most certainly not when out and about in some of Udons more swisher establishments.

As info only ..

DM
Noos... friends. If only, eh?

Oh, hello Larry!
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2022, 9:24 pm

noosard wrote:
August 16, 2022, 8:14 pm
Tell us where the Udon swisher establishments are
CCW, no? CW optional?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 17, 2022, 7:08 am

Sadly comments about attire seem to relate to Home ground only, not the general attire of many here . Most of us I am sure dress properly unless you come from certain areas, I am of course referring to the UK here.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 17, 2022, 9:32 am

tamada wrote:
August 16, 2022, 9:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
noosard wrote:

As info only ..

DM

Oh, hello Larry!
Lallee sends his love

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 17, 2022, 9:36 am

noosard wrote:
August 17, 2022, 9:32 am
tamada wrote:
August 16, 2022, 9:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
noosard wrote:

As info only ..

DM

Oh, hello Larry!
Lallee sends his love
Miss you guys. Give Lallee a hug (if you haven't done so already).
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 17, 2022, 9:57 am

Cw on friday

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 17, 2022, 12:31 pm

Students banned from taking photos of teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts
is X-rated and penalised at a Canadian high school.
Untitled4.png

Return to “Open Forum”