Joe Rogan

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
GT93
udonmap.com

Joe Rogan

Post by GT93 » February 8, 2022, 6:01 am

Does anyone listen to him? I had seen his name cropping up many times but never took much notice until Neil Young made his stand against Spotify. Then I started following the fuss. I feel I'm losing touch more and more with contemporary culture.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: Joe Rogan

Post by Kenr6583 » February 8, 2022, 6:41 am

The only thing I know him from is “Fear Factor” and that he is into steroids. To answer your question, no.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 8, 2022, 8:02 am

he started one of those podcast things, whatever
that is. i think he was an mma commentator at one time. they talk about all kinds of stuff.

they had a guest on talking about bringing his dad
to brazil for stem cell treatment. covid boredom
i also don't know what spotify is. or neil young

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 8, 2022, 4:09 pm

Question ?? If someone says "The N word", everyone knows the word they mean, so why is that any better or worse than actually saying the word in the first place. Surely all you are doing is saying you know that you are being racist, but you are still gonna do it :-k

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 8, 2022, 5:32 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 8, 2022, 4:09 pm

Question ?? If someone says "The N word", everyone knows the word they mean, so why is that any better or worse than actually saying the word in the first place. Surely all you are doing is saying you know that you are being racist, but you are still gonna do it :-k
so many people are racist, they but just have no idea they are. if you asked Hitler if he was racist he'd say no.... especially if you could make 100's of millions every year by blurting out bollox . be controversial .. makes money
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 8, 2022, 6:29 pm

that's the crazy thing. it's all just going to fuel more views for his show. spotify pays him 100 mil
whatever spotify is, still dont know :-s

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 8, 2022, 7:08 pm

Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. It is one of the largest music streaming service providers with over 406 million monthly active users, including 180 million paying subscribers, as of December 2021
Dave

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 8, 2022, 7:48 pm

Rogan resists being controlled by leftist lunatics. So they feel compelled to destroy him. A bit like Udon Map.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 8, 2022, 8:11 pm

Can see the Premier League having some more fun with the owners test next time he tries to buy Arsenal

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 9, 2022, 12:06 am

:lol:

I hate how Spotify pays this boofhead heaps of money but everyone else sod all. I hope this changes.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 9, 2022, 5:31 am

jordan peterson, a canadian clinical psychologist

was on a coupla podcasts. he made a very good
assessment. just weather storm , and public
opinion will turn against all the accusers. joe's

not racist. innumerable black guests use n word
half mma fighters are black. just smear campaign

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 9, 2022, 5:43 am

He attracts a large audience. I guess he's playing to them. And killing some of them with his nonsense on Covid.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 9, 2022, 5:53 am

some cnn analyst was having a go at him. no-one
believes media any more. some guy in his garage w/microphone gets more views. it's jealousy

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 9, 2022, 7:13 am

A racist? Probably not. A bit of bigotry? Probably so.

The sad truth is that the individuals who can produce the greatest “shock factor”, no matter how absurd or whether it’s even close to any kind of the truth, gets the highest ratings and the most money. The more controversial the higher the ratings.

He’s no different than Tucker Carlson. whom a Federal judge ruled was not a real journalist and cannot be taken seriously. They are entertainers, nothing more, nothing less.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 9, 2022, 10:36 am

Rogan is right in more ways than one. The left and the covid queens hate it when facts are presented. Like all lefty's they will cry, scream, stamp their little feet and call everyone who disagrees with them racist, facists and white supremists. Like Rogan said, if anyone said a year ago that vaccinated people could catch and spread covid they would be attacked. We now know this is true. The same as the virus coming from a lab in China which is now being accepted as a very real possibility and now we are finding out that masks do not do much either. Try telling the sheeple that a year ago. As well he did not make these statements himself, they came from experts in their fields. The left and media is supposedly stopping false information but why are they the one's to decide what is false and what is true? What ever happened to free speech and being allowed to have an opinion of your own? Oh, that is right. If I disagree with you your feeling get hurt.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 9, 2022, 11:16 am

Ah yes, blame everything on the “leftist”. You’ve got the GOP censoring their own people. You’ve got Republican leaders banning books from schools. You’ve got just as much infighting and dysfunction within the GOP, if not more, as the Democrats. Yep, all the “leftist” fault.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 9, 2022, 1:26 pm

Jai
Why is it with the majority of your posts it always comes back to the Chinese in Whuhn spreading the Virus???
Remember that the lab and others around the world are sponsored by the American, Brits Canadaians etc researching things that could kill a rock.
The next subject could be about the growing season here in Udon but you will twist it to insure the Chinese are to blame for something
Go back to bed

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 9, 2022, 5:01 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
February 9, 2022, 10:36 am
Rogan is right in more ways than one. The left and the covid queens hate it when facts are presented. Like all lefty's they will cry, scream, stamp their little feet and call everyone who disagrees with them racist, facists and white supremists. Like Rogan said, if anyone said a year ago that vaccinated people could catch and spread covid they would be attacked. We now know this is true. The same as the virus coming from a lab in China which is now being accepted as a very real possibility and now we are finding out that masks do not do much either. Try telling the sheeple that a year ago. As well he did not make these statements himself, they came from experts in their fields. The left and media is supposedly stopping false information but why are they the one's to decide what is false and what is true? What ever happened to free speech and being allowed to have an opinion of your own? Oh, that is right. If I disagree with you your feeling get hurt.
Rogan is not right in more ways than one. He plays to his audience, he knows there are millions to be made to tap into the poor souls who swallow misinformation, that is why he is making heaps out of those that do not do their research from from established sources, but inhabit the fringe loony world. He famously switched his position on Vaccines when he saw there was a buck in it.

On March 10, 2020, Joe Rogan interviewed epidemiologist Michael Osterholm about covid-19 and vaccines. Here's the money shot:

"I hope this wakes people up to the value of vaccines, too," Rogan said. "There's so many wackos out there that think that vaccines are a scam, or they're dangerous, there are so many people out there who won't vaccinate their children."

He is wrong on masks, he is wrong (now) on vaccines, he is wrong about herd immunity, in fact he is one of the top ten spreaders of misinformation in the USA. This is costing many thousands of lives amongst the gullible. He and his ilk have truned the USA into the worst victims of the pandemic, they are number one in deaths with a woeful per capita infection rate. all so Joe and his fellow spreaders of lies can make a buck.

Wake up to yourself JYY, COVID is not a leftist conspiracy, it is the worst worldwide pandemic in a century.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 9, 2022, 6:26 pm

Groupthink idiots are so predictable.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 9, 2022, 10:30 pm

two people can watch same interview and come
away with different takes. they discussed masks
as in paper surgical type vs n-95 type

they explore alternative treatment. the WHO just
announced monoclonal antibodies may
be helpful to certain individuals w/ other conditions

allegations of racism. a video showing everytime
he used n word with black guests discussing it's use. to buddy, term of affection, 6 different uses

Return to “Open Forum”