Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Post Reply
User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 10149
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by parrot » June 15, 2021, 2:36 pm

Since the subject of developed/developing world seems to interest some:
Today, while doing the rounds of floor 4, 3, 2, 1 in Central I was surprised at the number of places where shoppers can sit and relax......not inside stores, but out in the common areas. Many of the places have recharge points/plugs for mobile phones/laptops. During my 13 month marooned in Texas, I was surprised at the dearth of such places in malls/big stores......as in, very rarely seen. This new cupcake sitting area near the escalators to the jingjai market area.

While in Texas, I wanted to have my teeth cleaned......new patient. I called a few clinics......30 days for an appointment seemed to be the norm. Today, I stopped by RakFan (near the original Dose) and asked for an appointment with Dr Saranya. "Ok, follow me"........I was in the chair and Dr Saranya was cleaning my teeth not 5 minutes later.
Attachments
20210615_115412.jpg



User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Giggle » June 15, 2021, 8:53 pm

Twenty years ago, U.S. malls were replete with benches and comfy cushioned chairs throughout, and people-watching was a favorite pastime of folks across the country. Old-timers would go to the mall, get in some laps, and relax watching the world go by. But things have changed.

U.S. mall retailers have grown weary of feral mobs lingering. Liberal policies have hobbled the justice system and rendered thieves as victims and anybody who stops/prosecutes these crimes as evil. Civility and common sense have been tuned on their heads. Soon, there will be private security firms brandishing shotguns at the entrance of every mall, ala the Philippines.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvDaKIv5NaE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw[/youtube]

[youtube]blob:https://abc7news.com/b3e2d4e6-76cf-47cc ... 5969db6486[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA0gmdf2ZqI[/youtube]

Notice anything about these animals? :-# They can do anything they want without consequences thanks to liberal identity politics and acrimony brought about by racial discrimination policies enacted by the left. That's why there are no chairs or places to relax in US malls. It's because of policies that you support.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Giggle » June 19, 2021, 9:03 pm

San Francisco is more lawless than a third-world basket case like Udon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSK_bfBuLPU

I wouldn't create benches to attract clientele like this.

No consequences.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 20, 2021, 11:38 pm

Giggle wrote:
June 15, 2021, 8:53 pm
Twenty years ago, U.S. malls were replete with benches and comfy cushioned chairs throughout, and people-watching was a favorite pastime of folks across the country. Old-timers would go to the mall, get in some laps, and relax watching the world go by. But things have changed.

U.S. mall retailers have grown weary of feral mobs lingering. Liberal policies have hobbled the justice system and rendered thieves as victims and anybody who stops/prosecutes these crimes as evil. Civility and common sense have been tuned on their heads. Soon, there will be private security firms brandishing shotguns at the entrance of every mall, ala the Philippines.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvDaKIv5NaE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw[/youtube]

[youtube]blob:https://abc7news.com/b3e2d4e6-76cf-47cc ... 5969db6486[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA0gmdf2ZqI[/youtube]

Notice anything about these animals? :-# They can do anything they want without consequences thanks to liberal identity politics and acrimony brought about by racial discrimination policies enacted by the left. That's why there are no chairs or places to relax in US malls. It's because of policies that you support.


What happened to law and order? This is ridiculous!
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Giggle » June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm

It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by papafarang » June 22, 2021, 7:10 am

Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
could you imagine that happening in china. the leftie communist party would round the lot up in hours ,every single one of them. :lol: :lol:.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 4145
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Doodoo » June 22, 2021, 8:27 am

Lawlessness started years ago once the Family Unit was destroyed.

Nowadays we have More Single Parent Families, Both Parents working to get the family 2 cars in the drive, iPhones all around, ah the internet came to haunt us and so on. How often do we see a Family Unit sit down for a Meal (other than BK etc) sit outside in the evening to enjoy. What we see nowadays is a room full of individuals with communication devices NOT communinicating with those in the room.
We never heard BLM, WLN, Some modern white supremacist groups, such as The Base, Hammerskin Nation, National Socialist Order (formerly Atomwaffen Division), and Nationalist Social Club subscribe to a National Socialist (neo-Nazi)
We are much like animals that devour themselves as time progresses, Chickens, Hamsters. Sand Tiger Sharks and yes, Polar Bears

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8049
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 22, 2021, 8:52 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 8:27 am
Lawlessness started years ago once the Family Unit was destroyed.

Nowadays we have More Single Parent Families, Both Parents working to get the family 2 cars in the drive, iPhones all around, ah the internet came to haunt us and so on. How often do we see a Family Unit sit down for a Meal (other than Burger individual etc) sit outside in the evening to enjoy. What we see nowadays is a room full of individuals with communication devices NOT communinicating with those in the room.
Very though provoking Doodoo.. sadly very true.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 8:53 am

papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 7:10 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
could you imagine that happening in china. the leftie communist party would round the lot up in hours ,every single one of them. :lol: :lol:.
Spoken like a true fascist lol
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 9:03 am

Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
I noticed there were no white, Asian, South Asian or African kids in the mob. Is this behaviour limited to blacks. If so, there are some serious problems in that community. What do the current dreaded trinity 'inclusion', 'diversity' and 'equity' have to say about this?
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by papafarang » June 22, 2021, 9:12 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:03 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
I noticed there were no white, Asian, South Asian or African kids in the mob. Is this behaviour limited to blacks. If so, there are some serious problems in that community. What do the current dreaded trinity 'inclusion', 'diversity' and 'equity' have to say about this?
Are you colour blind , I saw white in the mix
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by papafarang » June 22, 2021, 9:17 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 8:53 am
papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 7:10 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
could you imagine that happening in china. the leftie communist party would round the lot up in hours ,every single one of them. :lol: :lol:.
Spoken like a true fascist lol
Eh ? :roll: ,anarchist mate ,quite different from fascist. To me their just a mob ,I didnt even concider what colour skin , but I know its important to you .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 6:46 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:12 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:03 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
I noticed there were no white, Asian, South Asian or African kids in the mob. Is this behaviour limited to blacks. If so, there are some serious problems in that community. What do the current dreaded trinity 'inclusion', 'diversity' and 'equity' have to say about this?
Are you colour blind , I saw white in the mix
Maybe. I have cataracts so sometimes my vision is very blurry. I do remember seeing a guy who looked Latino. However, since many of these people prefer to be put in the oppressed minority column, I hesitated in labeling him as white.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 6:49 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:17 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 8:53 am
papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 7:10 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
could you imagine that happening in china. the leftie communist party would round the lot up in hours ,every single one of them. :lol: :lol:.
Spoken like a true fascist lol
Eh ? :roll: ,anarchist mate ,quite different from fascist. To me their just a mob ,I didnt even concider what colour skin , but I know its important to you .
Anarchist, nihilist, fascist, communist. jihadist...whatever...they all have a penchant for destruction and violence, no
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Giggle » June 22, 2021, 7:08 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:12 am

Are you colour blind , I saw white in the mix
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. One outlier does not negate or cancel the overwhelming preponderance of evidence. Its a lame crutch for those who don't want to believe their eyes.

Black American culture is toxic.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by papafarang » June 22, 2021, 10:29 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 6:49 pm
papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 9:17 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 22, 2021, 8:53 am
papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2021, 7:10 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2021, 1:12 pm
It's a white-guilt, self-loathing, leftist dystopia. They view scenes like this as a victory for equity and diversity.
Every sane person in the world sees America going down the tubes because of lunatic policies like these. Did you see the store security guard stand by and do nothing?
could you imagine that happening in china. the leftie communist party would round the lot up in hours ,every single one of them. :lol: :lol:.
Spoken like a true fascist lol
Eh ? :roll: ,anarchist mate ,quite different from fascist. To me their just a mob ,I didnt even concider what colour skin , but I know its important to you .
Anarchist, nihilist, fascist, communist. jihadist...whatever...they all have a penchant for destruction and violence, no
only in your fantasies.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6414
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Things You May Not See/Experience in the Developed World

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 10:33 pm

Please, for the sake of the members, refrain from divulging any of your fantasies.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”