Re: Fuzzykens used bookshop

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » December 31, 2020, 6:34 pm

Hi everyone,
This time last year, as we finished off our Christmas dinner left-overs & sobered-up, maybe, munching through our turkey sandwiches & pulling a cracker or two, who would have believed that the world could, & would change so dramatically, in but a few short weeks.
The CD19 virus has certainly stamped its indelible mark on world history & appears to be in no hurry to leave us in peace. The battle rages on between researchers formulating vaccines & the new strains of the virus popping up here & there to test our patience & fortitude. And not to overlook our valiant attempts to come to terms with “new normals”.
Here, in Cambodia, we are fortunate indeed to have received few invites to the virus party, & long may that be the case. Even so, there is no room for complacency, no matter where we are, for we all have a duty to take care of ourselves & be ready, willing & able to help others who cannot manage on their own.
May I wish you all much peace & happiness for the new year..
Lek and I at Fuzzykens
31st December 2020

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Re: Re: Fuzzykens used bookshop

Post by ajsp9 » December 31, 2020, 6:52 pm

Glad to hear things are good in your location Ken and long May that continue- best wishes for 2021 and the return of unrestricted travel

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 31, 2020, 7:08 pm

Well wishes for you and yours in the coming New Year. No one could have predicted this disaster. My heart does go out to those who were badly hurt. I am thankful that my wife and I are, so far, comfortable out here in the Boonies of Loei province.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » December 31, 2020, 7:15 pm

All the best Keneth (I know you don't like to be called Keneth)and Lek, hope a better new year follows take care.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » December 31, 2020, 8:36 pm

Happy New Year, Ken!

Return to “Open Forum”