Australia’s moral fibre collapsing to refugee animals

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
trekkertony
udonmap.com

Australia’s moral fibre collapsing to refugee animals

Post by trekkertony » June 17, 2020, 3:14 pm

Any caring Aussie expat, l urge you to watch the clip and ask yourself, is this the Australia that awaits our children and grand children as these emboldened animals show their distain for a defenceless 16 year old girl. https://www.tr.news/violent-attack-melbourne/
Words fail me.

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: Australia’s moral fibre collapsing to refugee animals

Post by maaka » June 17, 2020, 3:28 pm

Somali's I think..big gang problem in Melbourne..
me I think its wrong to relocate refugee's from African nations into a basically white society. Doesnt work..doesnt work in NZ either where Somali youth are a wee bit of a problem..they feel alienated, and so stick together, and the young ones hang as groups or gangs..

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » June 17, 2020, 3:50 pm

Those black lives do not matter.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 17, 2020, 3:52 pm

Very melodramatic language, tony - but I am sure Australia can survive a single incident of assault (as bad as it was) at a train station.

I wonder where the PSOs were while this was happening.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 17, 2020, 4:05 pm

The police are to blame as well
They dont need a statement from the victim the film and the cctv should be enough
If she had died where would the statement come from

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » June 17, 2020, 4:48 pm

Young Aussie/Samoan lad was knifed out my way yesterday afternoon. Very sad. Word around the campfire is that the boys who did the stabbing were from the Burmese Chin refugee community and the dispute was related to a social media post. Those arrested as young as 13. What a waste.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-17/ ... h/12363088
Watch Me!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2020, 4:56 pm

Nobody interested in what started it? Everyone believes that the victim won't press charges because she's claims she's in fear of her life? She was quietly sitting on a train when these 'animals' set upon her?

Not defending gangs or bullies or condoning the cops alleged inaction either but as Paul Harvey used to impart, where's "the rest of the story"?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2020, 5:00 pm

maaka wrote:
June 17, 2020, 3:28 pm
me I think its wrong to relocate refugee's from African nations into a basically white society. Doesnt work..doesnt work in NZ either where Somali youth are a wee bit of a problem..they feel alienated, and so stick together, and the young ones hang as groups or gangs..
Great Britain sent loads of white folks to a faraway country with its own indigenous black people. Nobody asked them how it felt and nobody thought that it was wrong either.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » June 17, 2020, 5:20 pm

tamada wrote:
June 17, 2020, 5:00 pm
maaka wrote:
June 17, 2020, 3:28 pm
Great Britain sent loads of white folks to a faraway country with its own indigenous black people. Nobody asked them how it felt and nobody thought that it was wrong either.
Mostly South Sudanese in Melbourne and I think the girls in the video are from that group. Not sure that they cause any more trouble than any new migrant/refugee groups. White Australians have always demonised the newest arrivals going back to the massacres of the Chinese in the 1800s.
Watch Me!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 17, 2020, 5:27 pm

tamada wrote:
June 17, 2020, 4:56 pm
Nobody interested in what started it? Everyone believes that the victim won't press charges because she's claims she's in fear of her life? She was quietly sitting on a train when these 'animals' set upon her?

Not defending gangs or bullies or condoning the cops alleged inaction either but as Paul Harvey used to impart, where's "the rest of the story"?
From one source (cbf linking), the mother of the assaulted girl says she knows at least one of the gang (hence the reluctance to make a complaint), and it was about her talking to the wrong boy.

I have seen similar here in Ban Dung (girl/girl/boy thing), although nowhere near as vicious as in the linked video in the OP.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 17, 2020, 5:57 pm

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 17, 2020, 7:19 pm

And your point Whistler in linking Yemini's court charges to the discussion? I abhor any male who physically or emotionally assaults a female.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 17, 2020, 8:23 pm

err? Perhaps he is a BS artist and there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps this is story is not on the mainstream press for a good reason, perhaps the members on this forum take things at face value and never unquestionably look a tad deeper.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 17, 2020, 8:46 pm

Regardless of whether the girl on the bench makes a formal complaint or n0t the CCTV will has recorded a crime and I am reasonably sure the Police Commissioner has the Authority to initiate an investigation. They do this when people disappear and or when they get murdered and can be found, without a formal complaint from the Victim. I am also sure that the Police Department can files charges against a person, when they have sufficient evidence, irrespective of whether the Victim files a complaint. It has been done before.

It will be interesting if the Victim is a minor, because the Department for Child Protection will possibly come in to play and they have awesome powers, to charge anyone assaulting a minor, with or without the Victims complaint. [-X

Also it wasn't as though the girl with the eyelashes just threw one punch :-k

One can only hope that Peter Dutton also takes an interest and simply deports those who threw the punches or kicks, after the Police Investigation.

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on June 17, 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 17, 2020, 8:55 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
June 17, 2020, 8:46 pm
One can only hope that Peter Dutton also takes an interest and simply deports those who threw the punches or kicks, after the Police Investigation.

pipoz4444
If Dutton is to do so, he may need internet access from within the calaboose. :D
Judge says Peter Dutton could be found in contempt if he defies orders in immigration case

Australia’s home affairs minister has failed to comply with an order to make a decision on whether to grant an Iranian man a protection visa.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ation-case
My thoughts and prayers are with the good judge. 👍

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 17, 2020, 9:02 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 17, 2020, 8:23 pm
err? Perhaps he is a BS artist and there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps this is story is not on the mainstream press for a good reason, perhaps the members on this forum take things at face value and never unquestionably look a tad deeper.
What has Mr Brag got to do with the incident caught on the CCTV Camera or are you suggesting the Camera is bias? A lot of "Perhaps" in your Post. More smoke and mirrors.

He (Mr Brag) may well be a BS artist, but most normal people would not bring this into the argument, of a girl getting beaten up on a bench seat

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on June 19, 2020, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2020, 9:36 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
June 17, 2020, 8:46 pm
Regardless of whether the girl on the bench makes a formal complaint or nit the CCTV will has recorded a crime and I am reasonably sure the Police Commissioner has the Authority to initiate an investigation. They do this when people disappear and or when they get murdered and can be found, without a formal complaint from the Victim. I am also sure that the Police Department can files charges against a person, when they have sufficient evidence, irrespective of whether the Victim files a complaint. It has been done before.

It wasn't as though the girl with the eyelashes only threw one punch

pipoz4444
Gotta love the ones that call for deportation of second-generation, Australian-born and bred citizens of the alternative ethnicity.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 17, 2020, 10:12 pm

T, didn't know you knew her personally " call for deportation of second-generation, Australian-born and bred citizens of the alternative ethnicity." and yes a very broad assumption and re-interpretation on your part again. Seeing as you know her so well, can I ask,
What is her Ethnicity, the one throwing all the punches
Where and when she was born, given you must know

And yes I do advocate for Deportation (by any Government) of those who commit crimes of violence in a Country, but it is for those who are not legally born citizens of that Country. That includes Expats from Thailand where they commit crimes of violence.

It is currently a free World as far as I know and we are all entitled to our views. \:D/

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on June 18, 2020, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 17, 2020, 11:23 pm

This is a perfect example of what is going on today in the U.S. The left will scream and cry and the country will riot and destroy if a black is attacked. If it is a white person and there are many attacks and killings of white people by blacks it will hardly ever make the news. Talk about racism, as well the current trend is to defend blacks at all cost while most of them that are attacked are criminals and the video is clipped to show a favorable image to the victim. Yes, if that had been a black girl attacked by 8 white girls there would be action taken by the authorities. You want racism and hatred, this is how you get it and believe me more is coming.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 17, 2020, 11:40 pm

Whistler, thanks for your explanation. As previously stated by others, a lot of maybes and assumptions on your behalf. To clearly demonstrate the changing nature of the media in Australia the issue of indigenous deaths in custody became a focal point in recent black lives matter demonstrations in Australia. There has been an assertion that indigenous deaths in custody are increasing at a rapid rate, the most recent example l can give is the deaths of 4 indigenous youths in a stolen vehicle allegedly being pursued by police is classified as deaths in custody. It was later proven that the youths were not being pursued by police however that did not stop the media from making that assertion and then failing to correct it when all the facts became known. Also the deaths of indigenous prisoners in custody through natural causes and or medical issues have been misused to paint the picture that these prisoners have died at the hands of lawlessness by correctional staff. Again these assertions are made by the media in an attempt to whip up a frenzied response by the indigenous community in an attempt to justify the media's right to influence public thinking

Return to “Open Forum”