What will happen to hotel/restaurant/bar prices?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
cdm62

Re: What will happen to hotel/restaurant/bar prices?

Post by cdm62 » April 28, 2020, 10:03 am

hi guys , what is the status of the laws now for travelling on a motorbike from province to province ? can I go to Loei and back or not ?

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 28, 2020, 12:07 pm

all I can say is we had a truck come from Mae Tha, over West..he had to go police first, and get the paperwork in order to show other police at checkpoints along the way..then it was a quick turn around and back..

ladyboy in the family headed up from Bangers, but got diverted to Khon Kaen..was tested at the bus station there, and found to have a fever, now doing 14 days in KK..

We went 44km to shop at Tesco and straight back...thru two checkpoints where no one stopped us...sooooooo flip a coin..

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 28, 2020, 4:25 pm

It is at times like this when you realise why the phrase "This Is Thailand" was devised

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 7:07 pm

Just got back from a very welcome, and delicious meal from Ban Dung's best eatery - the Kinnaree French Restaurant..

I can report the prices were the same as when they were last open for sit down meals, towards the end of March.

No alcohol available for sale, but Lionel, the chef & manager, reported they had been busy all day.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 26, 2020, 4:50 pm

This isnt prices in Hotel/Restaurant or a bar but suppliers for beer are or have already raised their prices A week ago a case of Chang at one supplier up 10 baht and today at another supplier a case of Leo up 5 baht

Typical logic not selling as much , raise prices

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 26, 2020, 5:10 pm

cdm62 wrote:
April 28, 2020, 10:03 am
hi guys , what is the status of the laws now for travelling on a motorbike from province to province ? can I go to Loei and back or not ?
What that has to do with the topic header i dont know but to answer your question ...yes it is ok

I had heard of a price increase on local beers by the case but Chang still circa 600 my last purchase.

None of the imported beers we distribute will be subject to an increase however i would expect their to be a period of time of re stocking of the most popular brands as the breweries in Europe ceased production due to C19 .
They have to get going again and then there is the 20 to 30 day on the water and minimum 7 days thru customs tax paid n labelled etc .

Cant see the over the bar prices being effected who knows more promos may mean lower prices and deals on hotel rooms etc ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “Open Forum”