Boris tests positive for Corona

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
tomboy
udonmap.com

Re: Boris tests positive for Corona

Post by tomboy » April 7, 2020, 7:26 pm

Admitted to hospital at the time the QUEEN was addressing the nation so hope he pulls through.
The QUEEN. IN just five brief minutes of calm empathy,fortitude and history the Queen inspired her people to overcome this crisis better than crooked Trump has rallied Americans with 50 hours of rambling,self-promoting twaddle.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 7, 2020, 7:48 pm

unfair comparison tomboy ......... the Queen did not have a quid pro hdq with Modi in India, or a pharmaceutical company to promote

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 8, 2020, 8:06 pm

President Trump on Monday offered Johnson the services of two unnamed US pharmaceutical companies as the UK prime minister tries to recover from the virus, adding that they had "arrived in London already."

"I've asked two of the leading companies, these are brilliant companies — Ebola, AIDS, others, they've come with the solutions and just have done incredible jobs," Trump said. "And I've asked them to contact London immediately."

However, Johnson's spokesperson rejected the offer on Tuesday, telling reporters "any treatment he receives is a matter for his doctors."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 8, 2020, 8:25 pm

FMD! ....... Trump grandstanding again.

If these guys are so good, I would have thought there was a desperate need for them at home - the home that the BOB has fuucked up so spectacularly.

Return to “Open Forum”