US Oppressed the Third World for so Long that It ...

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

US Oppressed the Third World for so Long that It ...

Post by RLTrader » September 4, 2019, 5:47 pm

The US Oppressed the Third World for so Long that It Became Third World Itself, And it gets much worse. What the West used to accuse the Soviet Union of, is now actually clearly detectable in the US & UK

Everything has flipped.

Everything you (as in most of us) have been thinking and put into a short read, from your most favorite web site, where the truth flows freely. Enjoy! :D

https://journal-neo.org/2019/09/03/the- ... ld-itself/

yartims
udonmap.com

Re: US Oppressed the Third World for so Long that It ...

Post by yartims » September 5, 2019, 6:45 pm

what it needs is a civil war to have a clearout
the only good Tory is a lavatory

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 5, 2019, 10:12 pm

RLTrader wrote:
September 4, 2019, 5:47 pm
The US Oppressed the Third World for so Long that It Became Third World Itself, And it gets much worse. What the West used to accuse the Soviet Union of, is now actually clearly detectable in the US & UK

Everything has flipped.

Everything you (as in most of us) have been thinking and put into a short read, from your most favorite web site, where the truth flows freely. Enjoy! :D

good article RLT, last time I was in the uk everyone was just obsessed with trying to get more money to pay their ever expanding debt. the term working poverty is a reality
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » September 6, 2019, 8:40 am

I split my time between the US and Thailand. I first came to Thailand in 2002. Since that time Thailand has been steadily improving its infrastructure, services, and general wealth of its citizens. In the US, the opposite is true. Infrastructure is deteriorating, services are more expensive for less service, and the poor and lower middle class are gaining population from those who were doing better in the past.

Public transportation is gaining ridership as less people can afford alternatives. The number on motor scooters and bicycles has increased dramatically. The cost of housing has seen increases while wages buying power have decreased.

I don't think a civil war will solve any of the problems other than a release of anger and rage. The many mass shootings are a symptom of this pent up sense of loss of control over their owns lives that many are experiencing. The rich are having it their way. Its been that way throughout history. It could change, but violence will not change it; never has.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 6, 2019, 11:51 am

[/quote]

good article RLT, last time I was in the uk everyone was just obsessed with trying to get more money to pay their ever expanding debt. the term working poverty is a reality
[/quote]

Read your post Papa but fail to understand why, if what you say is so correct would over 3 million EU citizens take up residence in the poverty stricken UK, why would so many 'economic refugees' try to make there way at great risk to their lives to a poverty stricken country similar to what they have spent most of their life savings trying to escape from. Last time I was home I did not experience any wholesale obsession with getting more money to pay for basics. Sure not a lot of spare cash floating about but from the numbers whose faces are glued to high end smart phones, most restaurants still in business, ever increasing sizes of flat screen TV's and the number of German cars on the roads the image of a poverty stricken Country just does not (to me anyway) seem to be in evidence. Maybe I should read the Guardian more often.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » September 6, 2019, 12:35 pm

The rich are having it their way. Its been that way throughout history. It could change, but violence will not change it; never has.[/quote]

French Revolution comes to mind.
There were many revolutions by the people that failed and succeeded in some shape or form.

Was a good article to read though.
The so called silent majority will only take the upper echelon crap for so long.
Revolution may be closer than one thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 6, 2019, 1:53 pm

"It could change, but violence will not change it; never has."

I doubt that the Romanov family would agree

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » September 6, 2019, 5:14 pm

Hmm, One has to Wonder What our "Young people" in the West are up to these days? Must be for the "benefit of society", Right? Let's check. Video

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201909061 ... ge--video/

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » September 8, 2019, 9:40 am

I sit corrected. Violence has changed some injustices and brought benefit to the oppressed. The French revolution did change the country. The Russian revolution merely installed a new source of oppression and injustice.

Return to “Open Forum”