Yes it really happened

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
samster
udonmap.com

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by samster » January 11, 2022, 1:18 pm

Ooh, you're a touchy little sausage arent you. The word "education" has all the vowels.

No need for an apology, I dont take comments on a forum too seriously.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 11, 2022, 7:02 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 11, 2022, 9:47 am
If you are that interested I can recommend this site for all things Titanic

https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/
and then the moon phase was waning so minimal
visibility, in the pitch black middle of night. just
buffeting along in absolute darkness. madness

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 11, 2022, 7:56 pm

Whose sausage got touched and did it really happen?

No sausage touching on this forum, DooDoo or there will be trouble.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2022, 7:58 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 11, 2022, 7:56 pm
Whose sausage got touched and did it really happen?

No sausage touching on this forum, DooDoo or there will be trouble.
Please don't start on sausages - the whole forum could blow up again.

Or pies for that matter .....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2022, 8:02 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
January 11, 2022, 7:02 pm
and then the moon phase was waning so minimal
visibility, in the pitch black middle of night. just
buffeting along in absolute darkness. madness
A descendant of Alfred Noyes has joined us. :D

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 11, 2022, 8:29 pm

jackspratt trying to be clever and . . . it's another
fail. i pegged it right outta gate with fake aussie

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2022, 9:31 pm

This is an unusually extended cameo for you Cali.

You normally hit and run, and then slink off for a few months.

Anyway, it's good to have your quirky view on the world. Keep up the good fight - I'm sure WBU and the Preacher appreciate your moral support. 👍

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 11, 2022, 9:33 pm

sad sack jack , always sniping from the sidelines
do you EVER contribute ? even i occasionally try
and be helpful, or say something nice about brits

who doesn't enjoy a little elbow in the ribs , but
you're just a grumpy old puss. and fake aussie

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 11, 2022, 11:49 pm

Great for the Arteries

Sardines
We’re personally big fans of sardines, but we understand that not everyone is. If you are concerned about improving your cardiovascular health, it might be time to start getting cans from the store! Sardines have plenty of omega-3 fatty acids, which can then decrease the amount of triglyceride, reduce inflammation, increase the HDL levels, and reduce the likelihood of getting heart disease.
Almonds
Almonds might just be our personal favorite among the members of the nut family! Delicious taste aside, did you know that almonds contain various nutrients that are beneficial to your intelligence, memory, and cardiovascular health? There is no need to feel guilty when you go grab a handful every now and then! Aside from the things listed above, you should also know that almonds reduce cholesterol levels, lower LDL absorption levels, and decrease the chances of developing diabetes.
Beets
The eye-catching roots make for a crunchy, colorful, and tasty addition to dishes, but did you know that beets are also full of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins? Case in point, they have betaine and B-vitamin folate. Apart from these, they can also reduce the levels of homocysteine, decrease the chances of heart disease, improve organ health, and fight off illnesses like cancer! Beets are a true superfood if you ask us.

On the side of Fredy Starr's coffin was Elvis's song
a_ Retrun to sender
b) Crying in the Chapel
c) Way Down

ANSWERS
a_ Retrun to sender

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 12, 2022, 1:19 am

Retrun to Sender, I'm looking forward to Uncle T singing that one later, he's an Elvis fan.

Hold on a second, Pepesgrill is Cali in disguise? Well you can baste my @rse with butter and call me a biscuit, I've not seen old Cali in a 'coons age.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 12, 2022, 4:34 am

Earnest wrote:
January 12, 2022, 1:19 am
Retrun to Sender, I'm looking forward to Uncle T singing that one later, he's an Elvis fan.

Hold on a second, Pepesgrill is Cali in disguise? Well you can baste my @rse with butter and call me a biscuit, I've not seen old Cali in a 'coons age.
Sorry, I don't know 'Retrun to Sender'. In Grade 5, I sang Elvis's version of 'Blue Suede Shoes'. I could do that one or 'Heartbreak Hotel' later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5HKlQ6nGM

Cali was on here a few months ago after one of your hit and run sessions. Remember...you were hiding behind the chesterfield? Yes, Fawn, I'm talking about you. Jack is right. We don't really want to go down the sausages and pies road again, do we?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 12, 2022, 11:56 pm

DAMN

# 21 Thailand: 244.16 tonnes
Thailand added more than 90 tonnes of gold to its stockpile in the second quarter of 2021, bringing its total reserves to 244.16 tonnes and shifting the country five places up the gold ownership rankings. Thailand mines its own gold and the Thai people place a high value on the precious metal. In fact, gold jewellery is arguably more popular in southeast Asia as a whole than it is elsewhere in the world.

#1USA: 8,133.47 tonnes
Unsurprisingly perhaps, the USA is the country with the most gold in the world, boasting a whopping 8,133.46 tonnes of gold bullion. That's nearly as much as Germany, Italy and Russia combined! The majority of this gold is thought to be held in depositories across America, such as the United States Bullion Depository, better known around the globe as Fort Knox.

#2 Germany: 3,359.09 tonnes
Germany is the second largest hoarder of gold in the world with 3,359.09 tonnes of it, a tiny decrease from 3,359.12 tonnes earlier in 2021. Concern over its gold falling under Soviet control during the Cold War led to the stockpile being spread around the world. It was thought to be divided between the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, the Bank of England and the Banque de France. Between 2013 and 2017, at least half of this bounty was bought back home to Frankfurt.

Richest Pirate
Samuel ‘Black Sam’ Bellamy: $137.8 million (£106m)
His greatest accomplishment was his capture of a slave ship called the Whydah, which is said to have held more than four and a half tonnes of silver and gold. As a captain, his crew were fond of him, affectionately calling him ‘Robin Hood of the Sea’ and branding themselves ‘Robin Hood’s Men’.
So how did it end for the great pirate captain? Tragically. The Whydah was swept up in a violent storm off Cape Cod and the heavily-loaded ship capsized and quickly sank, taking Black Sam and all but two of the 145-man crew into the deep waters. Not quite the end you would expect for the world’s greatest pirate.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 13, 2022, 1:35 am

Robin Hood of the sea, I like that. Cali and myself are very fond of pirates and sailing ships as is Officer IC Ship's Guns. Have you seen Taboo with Tom Hardy, DooDoo? It's about the East India Company and slave ships, it's rather good. You should Google it, old man.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 13, 2022, 5:02 am

i confess i'm not an academic. what little i know
about british imperialism comes from a pirate
game i played on my phone. or any navy stuff

good times they were , late 17th early 18 th century. when you could just go knock over some
natives & set up a trading post. rake in gold coin

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 13, 2022, 5:42 am

Yes, good times indeed. You forgot Drake the Pirate and his raids on the Spanish.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 13, 2022, 5:44 am

jolly good fun. if you didn't have a lot of time to
waste . capture a french or spanish treasure ship

i was just watching some coin collector show and
they pulled out a spanish escudo? large gold coin
mined/ struck in s. america lima, peru mint

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 13, 2022, 5:54 am

Well, he had the thumbs up from the Queen, didn't he, and she got a share of the booty. Yes, it really happened, readers.

You have to appreciate the DNA, Cali; Anglo-Saxon, Viking and Norman = English. These people were all top notch at raiding, robbing, violence and rapine.

Please dial the UM hotline on 042 555-444 if you have been affected by Earnest's post and are experiencing anxiety.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 13, 2022, 9:11 am

Earnest wrote:
January 13, 2022, 5:54 am
Well, he had the thumbs up from the Queen, didn't he, and she got a share of the booty. Yes, it really happened, readers.

You have to appreciate the DNA, Cali; Anglo-Saxon, Viking and Norman = English. These people were all top notch at raiding, robbing, violence and rapine.

Please dial the UM hotline on 042 555-444 if you have been affected by Earnest's post and are experiencing anxiety.
Normans were Vikings from Norway and Denmark who first settled in Normandy, France prior to civilising the English, Scots and Irish. In fact, my ancestors were Normans and helped William the Conqueror destroy the English in 1066.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » January 13, 2022, 10:01 am

Was it a pirate memory game. I've been looking for one of them for years

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 13, 2022, 1:32 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 13, 2022, 5:54 am
. .. You have to appreciate the DNA, Cali; Anglo-Saxon, Viking and Norman = English. These people were all top notch at raiding, robbing, violence and rapine.
your modern-day footy hooligans stomping about
europe in a drunken rage, doing battle . it's just dna .
ive previously postulated as much🙄

Return to “Open Forum”