Yes it really happened

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » July 31, 2022, 9:21 pm

DANGEROUS ANIMALS OF THE WORLD

Africanized Honey Bee
Africanized honey bees, also called “killer bees,” may seem dangerous just from their name. Unfortunately, “deadly” doesn’t justice to how dangerous they are. Since a Brazilian beekeeper used genetic engineering to make them in the middle of the 20th century, these bugs are much more aggressive than the bees native to Europe. They are known and feared worldwide because they tend to swarm in huge numbers and follow their victims relentlessly, sometimes for several miles.
Cape Buffalo
Given that their common moniker in Africa is “black death,” there is no room for debate about the lethality of these African creatures. Even though they are docile while grouped together, you should avoid getting too close to an individual cape buffalo if it is in danger or injured. The beasts are formidable foes, standing over two meters tall and weighing in at nearly a tonne each. According to reports, they are the most dangerous animals that can be found living on the African continent. However, you won’t be able to outrun these creatures since their charging speed may reach up to 35 miles per hour.
Rabid Dogs
More than 30,000 humans are murdered by dogs yearly, and most of those deaths are caused by the dog’s rabies infection. In most cases, this takes place in countries or regions like India with many strays and abandoned dogs. Be assured that dogs are still considered a man’s best friend; nonetheless, you should use caution around strays

BAD FOR KIDNEYS
Soy sauce
Soy sauce, as well as its cousin tamari, are some of the highest sodium sauces available at the supermarket. These products have a shocking 950 milligrams of sodium per one-tablespoon serving, which is nearly 50 percent of the daily value (DV) for sodium. Soy sauce is classically used to impart an "umami" or savory flavor. See if there is a way in your recipe to substitute low-sodium ingredients like mushrooms, tomato paste, nutritional yeast, or a flavored vinegar, in place of soy sauce.
Fried potatoes
Potatoes are the nation's number one consumed vegetable. And the number one form in which it's consumed? Fried. Whether your preference is for French fries, hash browns, potato chips, or potato pancakes, these foods aren't doing your kidneys any favors. Deep-fried foods are best avoided to protect your heart and kidneys. Potatoes are also high in potassium, which is a mineral usually advised to keep tabs on if your kidneys are compromised and reach CKD stage 3A or later stages of kidney failure.

Processed meats
Meats that have undergone processing, such as bacon, sausage, hot dogs, deli meat, and burger patties are a double threat to kidney health: they are likely high in sodium and animal-derived protein. Excess sodium intake beyond 2300 milligrams (mg) per day, on a regular basis, is conducive to a diet that may increase blood pressure, and this creates extra stress on the kidneys. It is also suggested in recent literature that more animal protein than plant protein in the diet may increase the rate of kidney disease progression.

Many women who made it rich during the Klondike Days werent even miners.
Belinda Mulrooney ran a hotel and collected over $100USD a day from sweeping the floors to collect the Gold Dust that fell from Miners pockets

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 31, 2022, 10:09 pm

I don't mind doodoo's posts. They are interesting topics. Like Barney, a lot of cut and paste but they put in an effort to raise topics of interest.

Thanks to both for their efforts in this regard, I enjoy reading the topics raised
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 1, 2022, 6:57 am

Interesting tit-bits often come to light by way of way um posts that really make you smile, especially regarding small things/animals/ little beasties that can do you permanent harm.
I applaud all who post these posts which contain possible information that allows me to wander through the dark [pl;aces in my gardens and know that I am safe from orrible beasties.

But unlike Earnest , I will not be waiting at the Gates of hell;, I will have the kettle on inside to offer to you ..he he

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 1, 2022, 7:21 am

Well Folks after almost 3 years of mostly daily entries this "Yes it really happened" will come to any end Why, well if you have been reading a few appear that they dont want it to continue. Selfish in my mind , BUT that is usually how things go a few rule the most.
The reason for this was to print of daily sometimes useless and sometimes interesting facts for people to ponder. Some took this as an avenue to bitch and complain about spelling, copying and pasting, etc tell others "Everyone knows " well no they didnt
Thanks to those who read and appreciated the useless stuff

See you down the road

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 1, 2022, 8:36 am

Another forced redundancy.

Thanks Google.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » August 1, 2022, 7:32 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 1, 2022, 7:21 am
Thanks to those who read and appreciated the useless stuff.
I, for one, enjoyed it. Thanks for the time and effort.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 2, 2022, 7:05 am

Too often on this site and as with other p[osts people and I am including myself on occasions, hiu-jack a post sometimes in an attempt to be funny ( which they are not ) or for other reasons. Ecventually the Poster in this case Doodoo has got fed up, this is an indictment of the stupidity and so-called cleverness or not of many posters who think they are being part of the community.

So we have lost a very interesting poster who provided us a lot of information, much of it possibly useless to an individual but generally information that many of us had not even thought about. Thereby making this post Interesting and Informative.
So those of you who decided to decry this offering with snide remarks, and spiteful banter, I certainly hope you will feel better in your nice cool little rooms using your childish and small brains behind a computer screen, searching for a post to ridicule, be spiteful about or other negative ways.
CONGRATULATIONS be happy in your small world. !!!!!!!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 6, 2022, 4:44 pm

I note that Doodoo hasn't been lost to the forum, contrary to the protestations above. 8)

Anyway, to honour his efforts, and keep this mixed bag of a thread running, I give you one for the UM BSDs.
Nightmare wardrobe malfunction costs Italian decathlon athlete Alberto Nonino at U20s World Championships

Italian decathlon athlete Alberto Nonino had a nightmare run at the U20s World Championships after his penis repeatedly flopped out of his shorts while competing.

The 18-year-old was running in the 400m portion of the Decathlon event in Colombia when he suffered a wardrobe malfunction just after making a promising start.......

https://thewest.com.au/sport/athletics/ ... -c-7779116
For those doubters, and so you don't need to google it. the evidence is all here. :D

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 17, 2022, 8:38 pm

God give us strength.

How many times can the poor horse be flogged?
Australian television soap Neighbours will be making a comeback, months after fans farewelled the residents of Ramsay Street, production studios have confirmed.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-17/ ... /101668972
:shock:

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Yes it really happened (Stage 2)

Post by Doodoo » November 17, 2022, 9:12 pm

It appears that the topic that covers questioning , sometimes interesting and sometimes not has taken a nose dive. Maybe only temporarily but just incase, I have decided to bring back to life "Yes it really happened Stage 2"

As I said before some of the entries will be crap to some, but that is life. Spelling error and Copying are allowed, nasty and unwarranted comments are not

Later

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 18, 2022, 5:46 am

Khun Paul wrote:
August 2, 2022, 7:05 am
Too often on this site and as with other p[osts people and I am including myself on occasions, hiu-jack a post sometimes in an attempt to be funny ( which they are not ) or for other reasons. Ecventually the Poster in this case Doodoo has got fed up, this is an indictment of the stupidity and so-called cleverness or not of many posters who think they are being part of the community.

So we have lost a very interesting poster who provided us a lot of information, much of it possibly useless to an individual but generally information that many of us had not even thought about. Thereby making this post Interesting and Informative.
So those of you who decided to decry this offering with snide remarks, and spiteful banter, I certainly hope you will feel better in your nice cool little rooms using your childish and small brains behind a computer screen, searching for a post to ridicule, be spiteful about or other negative ways.
CONGRATULATIONS be happy in your small world. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Truer words have never been spoken. Thank goodness Doodoo has resurrected the thread with a copy and paste post.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Udon Map
Admin

Yes it really happened (Stage 2)

Post by Udon Map » November 18, 2022, 8:42 am

The new topic has been merged here.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 18, 2022, 11:00 am

Spot on KP
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 18, 2022, 8:36 pm

It's a social media forum, Whistles.

None of you/me/KP,/select your own poster, is without sin in the "snide remarks etc" category.

In the morning,it will mean 2/5ths of 3/4 of SFA.

Lighten up for fuukks sake.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » November 18, 2022, 11:51 pm

Yes, it's really happened, Nord Stream gas leaks show evidence of explosives. :shock:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -gas-leaks
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 19, 2022, 11:10 am

Earnest wrote:
November 18, 2022, 11:51 pm
Yes, it's really happened, Nord Stream gas leaks show evidence of explosives. :shock:

This must be the slowest pipeline incident investigation ever.

"Ljungqvist said cooperation between the Swedish, Danish and other national authorities was “working excellently” and that no further information would be provided, to allow investigators to continue their work “in peace and quiet”.

He means more time to allow the White House and Pentagon to spin this nonsense any way they want.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 19, 2022, 11:23 am

tamada wrote:
November 19, 2022, 11:10 am
Earnest wrote:

"Ljungqvist said cooperation between the Swedish, Danish and other national authorities was “working excellently” and that no further information would be provided, to allow investigators to continue their work “in peace and quiet”.

He means more time to allow the White House and Pentagon to spin this nonsense any way they want.
What about honest Vlad?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 19, 2022, 2:04 pm

Yes, Finally.
Glowing in the dark finally will be here

https://aseannow.com/topic/1278296-us-t ... -reactors/

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 19, 2022, 2:05 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 19, 2022, 11:23 am
tamada wrote:
November 19, 2022, 11:10 am
Earnest wrote:

What about honest Vlad?
Straight off said he didn't blow up his own revenue stream enabler.

You don't think he's lying about that do you? I mean, what's the strategic value of doing that?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 19, 2022, 3:04 pm

Tutum
From what is being reported 6 months I would say the reporting time is definitely NOT the shortest time for investigation.

Have a gander at the following
One report took 8 years
When doing an investigation the people doing such, do not focus on speed but quality. In other words it is best to report that the job is to take more time say 6 more months and a great job completed rather than an investigation was done in 3 months but we cant guarantee the report

Return to “Open Forum”