Do you smoke marijuana?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Pikolim
udonmap.com

Re: Do you smoke marijuana?

Post by Pikolim » March 25, 2024, 6:50 pm

Yeah, I'm all for sparking up a joint from time to time. It’s more than just kicking back for me; it’s the whole vibe, you know? The taste, the smell – it’s kinda like my little ritual to just zone out and enjoy the moment. But then, I got super curious about how all that stuff gets to me, like the whole behind-the-scenes of making cannabis products.

That curiosity got me geeking out over the tech end of things, especially how they’re making everything more slick and efficient. That’s how I stumbled onto Sorting Robotics. Man, these folks are doing some next-level stuff, blending robotics with weed to make the production side super smooth. They're working on these wild robots that take care of all the detailed stuff in making and packing products, aiming to get things done better and faster.
Last edited by Pikolim on April 2, 2024, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2024, 10:08 pm

Nope to dope
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » March 26, 2024, 12:11 pm

The Amber Liquid works just fine for me!

Bubbler
udonmap.com

Post by Bubbler » March 27, 2024, 3:05 am

It's great that you found something that works for your pain without the high. I've also explored alternative pain relief options and found some success with them.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 27, 2024, 10:33 am

As usual, I'm with Khun Whistler on this one.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 27, 2024, 10:37 am

I have a good friend who is a pothead. He was diagnosed with liver cancer. He went through all the chemo therapy and went so far as to have a radioactive BB put into his liver. He appears to have beat the cancer. He said that the pot was his only relief from the sickness. I myself don't use pot mainly because I don't like the affect it has on me. If you were to meet my friend, you would have no idea that he is a heavy daily user. Different strokes for different folks. Did the pot cause his cancer or help cure the cancer? We will never know that answer.I was happy to see the government decriminalize pot at least for medical use.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 27, 2024, 1:11 pm

In my younger years I was a heavy pot smoker and user of other much stronger drugs, but in August of 1988 the Lord Jesus rescued me and saved me from my addictions. In these latter years of chronic body pain and inability to sleep well at nights, I am tempted to experiment with the pot to relieve those ailments, but I simply can't make myself fall back into those old trappings. It's a huge battle between my Spirit and the flesh, but so far I have resisted the temptation. I bought one joint for 300 Baht about two years ago, and it's still hidden away for a time when my body might desperately need it.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » March 27, 2024, 4:34 pm

I puffed the wildwood weed for 50yrs..back in the hippy days, my big army green 39 chev sedan, that I bought for $10, would carry me and the boys around town every night, looking to score some weed..we would get high on Buddha sticks from Thailand, just pull the stick out of the center and roll it as one big joint, then laugh our heads off like a pack of wild hyena's, then afterwards head home, up for work or high school the next day, only to repeat the performance at 7.00pm that night..We did that for years..then the boys in the back started pinging up on heroine, falling asleep, missing each other viens and wasting it, but that wasnt for me, due to a medical condition I had at the time..and when the Drug Squad was staking out my mates place, I cut ties with the boys, but met up with other like minded pot smoking friends, and the nightly rictual continued..it tailed off when my parents needed me to see them thru to the end, and by chance I met one of the boys again, who was smoking seven smokes a day on average..he was a mess after 30yrs on heroine, mentally and physically, but we would puff away and watch a game of rugby on telly on a friday night. then his source dried up and he gave up, so it came to an end when we had just become pensioners..it was strange to be smoking with my daughter and grandson..and their firends though ' your dad is cool'
alas its been two years without a puff, and I wouldnt smoke in Siam anyway..did that back in the early 70's. Nothing worse than being on a bus stop at a road block and the cops start coming thru checking everyone, and your sat there with 25 Buddha sticks in your shirt pocket, and a Saturday Night Special in your boot..oh the things I have done..

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 27, 2024, 6:51 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 27, 2024, 1:11 pm
In my younger years I was a heavy pot smoker and user of other much stronger drugs, but in August of 1988 the Lord Jesus rescued me and saved me from my addictions. In these latter years of chronic body pain and inability to sleep well at nights, I am tempted to experiment with the pot to relieve those ailments, but I simply can't make myself fall back into those old trappings. It's a huge battle between my Spirit and the flesh, but so far I have resisted the temptation. I bought one joint for 300 Baht about two years ago, and it's still hidden away for a time when my body might desperately need it.
Don’t smoke it, there are quality edibles available that don’t destroy you lungs.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Bubbler
udonmap.com

Post by Bubbler » March 28, 2024, 3:12 am

Yeah, I smoke marijuana occasionally. Personally, I'm all for cannabis legalization. It's not just about personal use, but it can also have significant benefits for medical purposes and even economically.

scottrobertslaw

Post by scottrobertslaw » March 28, 2024, 2:21 pm

Do you smoke marijuana?" is a common question regarding cannabis use. The inquiry reflects societal attitudes and legal frameworks surrounding recreational drug consumption. It prompts reflection on personal choices, health considerations, and the evolving cultural perceptions of marijuana across different regions and demographics.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 28, 2024, 7:31 pm

ChatGPT has entered the forum. :D

It was only a matter of time.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 28, 2024, 7:43 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 28, 2024, 7:31 pm
ChatGPT has entered the forum. :D

It was only a matter of time.
I bet it lives out Nong Wua So way. Always weird stuff from out there. Hub of AI.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 2, 2024, 9:33 am

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 2, 2024, 9:57 am

the use or non use is subject to timing and/or personal circumstance of the surrounding environment. While not proscribed viewpoints may differ based on personal experiences and age with most demographics apathetic on the decision making process. Fiscal consideration depend on point of procurement, and an appropriate dress sense but this is culturally awkard for some. Minors and miners may or may not be influenced by peers.

hope this helps
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » April 2, 2024, 4:35 pm

Wipe your chin Whistler, your submandibular glands are over stimulated.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 2, 2024, 6:26 pm

Apologies, it was meant as verbal diarrhea not spittle.

Pikolim
udonmap.com

Post by Pikolim » April 3, 2024, 6:23 pm

It's awesome you found a way to manage your pain without getting high. I've gone through a bit of a journey myself, trying to find non-addictive relief. I used marijuana for anxiety, but it led to dependence.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » April 3, 2024, 9:45 pm

Very very good Sir Humphey Mr Whistler...Great satire.
Surely you had had a puff or two of the good herb for said post.
Well done...!!!
That said it your choice what you do in your life.
No one has the right to tell you if your choices are right or wrong...No one...!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2024, 10:40 pm

marcus1 wrote:
April 3, 2024, 9:45 pm
Very very good Sir Humphey Mr Whistler...Great satire.
Surely you had had a puff or two of the good herb for said post.
Well done...!!!
That said it your choice what you do in your life.
No one has the right to tell you if your choices are right or wrong...No one...!!!!
Mr TT has an underdeveloped dense of humour, possibly because he puffs a tad too much and drinks funny cheap beer. I suspect more, because he has deeper psychological gremlins to deal with alongside, untreated anger management issues, basically a dope (pun intended)..

I greatly appreciate your paid statement on my satire. I will forward your comments to the Department of lost causes for consideration in any upcomming missappropriation bill to be debated, refuted, amended and dissected by some meaningless and now defunct parliamentary committee looking at AI and lack there off with their heads. Pipp pipp!

Return to “Open Forum”